Louis, Pauline and Camille - Their future roles in Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are talking about how monegasque people are doing in sports, and P. Albert remembers Charlotte and her interview, and then he has a thought for Pauline who is participating in the European Diving Championship. She´s taking part "today", he says, in the 3 meters competition.

# 29
Many thanks, Sebastian, for that enjoyably interview. He sounded very proud when talking about the sporting prowess of both Charlotte and Pauline.

I think these three young people will not be too much in the limelight. Not because they aren´t good looking kds, but because their mother has always wanted them sort out of the limelight. unfortunately, also having had such controversial fathers hasn´t helped the situation as well.

PS said her job is to be a liason between the palace and the locals , whereas PC handles the international part. I think it will be the same for their children. It is what each family is naturally good at.

Louis, Pauline and Camille won't be immune to the attention of the world. It's already happening (Junior Olympics, Circus festival etc) and, as they mature, their lives will be under scrutiny.

Coat of arms

Do Stephanie's children have coat of arms?

I was thinking how the Brits and Danes have coats of arms for most of the royals and was wondering if this was the case with the Monaco children and grandchildren.

No, they don't. Louis and Pauline are the line of succession, but they not have royal titles and I'm quite sure that they don't have any coats of arms either.

Isn't their coat of arms the same as Prince Albert's? They are Grimaldi descendents.

When Pauline and Camille get engaged, the press will be highly interested and may even compare their weddings to that of Princess Grace.

PS said her job is to be a liason between the palace and the locals , whereas PC handles the international part. I think it will be the same for their children. It is what each family is naturally good at.

I'd love to get a source for where Princess Stephanie said that. Kinda makes sense, but I've never known her to say such.

I think it will be interesting to see if these siblings will get further involvement and official engagement in the near future... I somehow sense that they, along with their mum Stephanie, will increase their like in the spotlight, while Caroline's children will be more retreated... Just pure speculation on my part though....

USA, I read the same article but I don't remember where or when. It makes sense, though. PC and her children are much better known internationally. Andrea lives in the UK, Charlotte in France alot of the time and Pierre spends alot of time in Italy. It looks like the plan is being implemented. Pauline is in Paris, but gets no where the publicity that Charlotte does. PS and her family have also lived in Monaco much longer than PC.

I guess Stephanie's children might fill the gap for a bit now Caroline's children are marrying and having children Stephanie's are the young members of the royal family with less commitments. Then by the time they start marrying/starting families Albert & charlene's twins will be a bit older (not much but a bit)

I agree Tommy. It looks like they take turns being in the public eye.

The casiraghis got more spotlight because they were, across most of their lives, the heiresses of Monaco, before Charlene gave birth to the heirs. Now I believe the spotlight goes to twins, and not so much for the children of Stephanie.

Anyway, I would love to see Pauline get more roles in Monaco, she has the star quality, and is beautiful. Also, would be nice see more of Camille, to refresh a little the things, she seem a nice and pleasant girl. Monaco will only win if they engage more. But it's not their obligation to be extremely active, they will do it only if it's their desire. Despite accompany Stephanie in an event or another; being hard engaged to Monaco doesn't seem to be in their plans.

Last edited:
I think Louis Ducruet will follow the legacy of Stephanie. He seems to be beginning to develop its role in Monaco.

Back
Top Bottom