The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Stephanie and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-31-2014, 09:34 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
PS said her job is to be a liason between the palace and the locals , whereas PC handles the international part. I think it will be the same for their children. It is what each family is naturally good at.

I'd love to get a source for where Princess Stephanie said that. Kinda makes sense, but I've never known her to say such.

Old 12-31-2014, 09:37 AM
Heir Apparent

I think it will be interesting to see if these siblings will get further involvement and official engagement in the near future... I somehow sense that they, along with their mum Stephanie, will increase their like in the spotlight, while Caroline's children will be more retreated... Just pure speculation on my part though....

Old 12-31-2014, 12:12 PM
Serene Highness

USA, I read the same article but I don't remember where or when. It makes sense, though. PC and her children are much better known internationally. Andrea lives in the UK, Charlotte in France alot of the time and Pierre spends alot of time in Italy. It looks like the plan is being implemented. Pauline is in Paris, but gets no where the publicity that Charlotte does. PS and her family have also lived in Monaco much longer than PC.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:27 PM
Serene Highness

I guess Stephanie's children might fill the gap for a bit now Caroline's children are marrying and having children Stephanie's are the young members of the royal family with less commitments. Then by the time they start marrying/starting families Albert & charlene's twins will be a bit older (not much but a bit)
Old 12-31-2014, 12:43 PM
Serene Highness

I agree Tommy. It looks like they take turns being in the public eye.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Commoner

The casiraghis got more spotlight because they were, across most of their lives, the heiresses of Monaco, before Charlene gave birth to the heirs. Now I believe the spotlight goes to twins, and not so much for the children of Stephanie.

Anyway, I would love to see Pauline get more roles in Monaco, she has the star quality, and is beautiful. Also, would be nice see more of Camille, to refresh a little the things, she seem a nice and pleasant girl. Monaco will only win if they engage more. But it's not their obligation to be extremely active, they will do it only if it's their desire. Despite accompany Stephanie in an event or another; being hard engaged to Monaco doesn't seem to be in their plans.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:46 PM
Royal Highness

I think Louis Ducruet will follow the legacy of Stephanie. He seems to be beginning to develop its role in Monaco.