Louis, Pauline and Camille - Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
silverlotus:
I see a lot of Grace Kelly in Camille. woaaah. She's going to be one pretty girl when she grows older...

THANK YOU!!! That's all I'm sayin'! I too keep thinking that she is the grandchild that looks the most like her Grandma Grace (ohh that sounds SO cute, a shame she never got to hear it...). Ever since I saw Camille I thought she is exactly like Princess Grace, there are many comparisons of Charlotte to Grace, but I don't see it. Charlotte is her mother's clone and Camille is the closest one to Grace, imo, of course.

Ani

Another picture ...

Louis , May 2006

20a7yac.jpg

(Polfoto)

Does anyone else think that Louis resembles a younger Prince Albert?

Stellad

stellad said:
Does anyone else think that Louis resembles a younger Prince Albert?

Stellad

Yes, the resemblance is definitely there.

pauline is sooo beautiful - i think when she matures she'll be more beautiful than char.

anag said:
silverlotus:
I see a lot of Grace Kelly in Camille. woaaah. She's going to be one pretty girl when she grows older...

THANK YOU!!! That's all I'm sayin'! I too keep thinking that she is the grandchild that looks the most like her Grandma Grace (ohh that sounds SO cute, a shame she never got to hear it...). Ever since I saw Camille I thought she is exactly like Princess Grace, there are many comparisons of Charlotte to Grace, but I don't see it. Charlotte is her mother's clone and Camille is the closest one to Grace, imo, of course.

Ani

hehe yeah, exactly! I think Charlotte is the spitting image of her mother, Caroline. And yes, I've also read some Grace Kelly comparisons to Charlotte, but honestly, I think Charlotte is a reincarnation of Caroline (of course with slight variations, but most of her features can still be found in Char). :) Both are absolutely gorgeous in their own rights without any comparison to Grace Kelly. Char and Caro have a regal elegance to their looks... I can't help but be drawn to them whenever I see photos of them, regardless of their ties to Grace.

However, this is the first time I've seen Camille and the first thought that sprung into my mind was "Grace Kelly!" I mean the general aura one first receives when meeting/seeing someone.

The immediate aura one receives of Charlotte is Caroline, and Camille is that of her grandmother Grace. (imo) I have a feeling Camille will get more and more comparisons to Grace as she gets older.

Monaco women are very stunning. They're blessed with great genes. :flowers:

silverlotus said:
Monaco women are very stunning. They're blessed with great genes. :flowers:

You've definitely got that right silver, they are VERY blessed. Imagine if they didn't smoke or bake themselves in the sun! Caroline could look like she's in her mid 30s and Steph like she's in her late 20s!

Ani

In post #129 by Michelle, the picture of Camille reminds me of early pictures of actress Romy Schneider's daughter, who is also an actress. (I forget her name). I had always found a certain resemblance between Grace and Romy, and now I find even their daughters look alike. Certainly, Camille is extraordinarily beautiful. She seems to radiate light from within to the outward. I have heard that certain people kind of soak light from a camera, and radiate it back, or something like that, it's like a gift, and she sure has it.

Thanks for the caps, michelle! Some of them are so emotional..Daniel has great bond with his children!

i think camille looks like her dad. i think the blond hair throws you off. steph's picks such handsome men to have kids with. no wonder her kids are so good looking.

Well stephanie does have good tast in men when it comes to looks plus with Steph as their mother who would not be Great looking Grimaldi/Kelly DNA make Beautiful no matter what.

I know a lot of people say Daniel is not such a good husband/boyfriend, but he obviously got the father part right. You can really see how much all three of his children really love him.

Is it just me, but I think Louis face changed recently ( within last year). He has always been similar to Daniel. But in this pic he indeed looks similar to Steph.

I don't go into this forum, but I was wondering who is Michael who's with Louis?

Michael is Louis and Pauline Half brother louis and him are not that far apart in age they spend a lot of time together stephanie seens to love him being that he was her stepson for a time. hop that helps.

Lakshmi said:
Is it just me, but I think Louis face changed recently ( within last year). He has always been similar to Daniel. But in this pic he indeed looks similar to Steph.
I thought he looked like Albert in the early years, but lately looks more and more like Daniel all the time. I agree with you there is something of Steph in there too, I think the eyes. He has Stephanie's eyes, no?

CasiraghiTrio said:
I thought he looked like Albert in the early years, but lately looks more and more like Daniel all the time. I agree with you there is something of Steph in there too, I think the eyes. He has Stephanie's eyes, no?

There's a superficial resemblance to Albert, but he has Stephanie's nose, ears, lips, jaw and chin, all cut exactly like hers. And anyone who gets Stephanie's eyes is very lucky!

Thanx for the pictures Ianna. Glad to see more pictures of Step's sweethearts. Hope to see more recent pics of them especially camille.

Originally Posted by hsieh
i think camille looks like her dad. i think the blond hair throws you off. steph's picks such handsome men to have kids with. no wonder her kids are so good looking.
Exactly, Especially after comparing some pictures of Gottlieb and pictures of camille on circuss 2006, football dec 2006, and circuss 2007. Btw, camille certainly blessed with grace blond hair :D (bcs Gottlieb and Step have dark hair) hope she keep the blondie and even if someday she lost it she still one of my fav grimaldi.

Originally Posted by CashiragiTrio
yes, louis as a child looks like albert as child. But I also saw Albert on Princess Alexandra (the eyes and face expression especially during ND on balcony) and Alex's eye the same color as Steph's IMO. so cute..
Ducruet siblings have brown eyes right??

Last edited:
Ianna said:
Few photos of Camille's 3rd birthday..Birthday celebration took place at Circus Knie in Switzerland where Camille's daddy arrived to enjoy some time with his little daughter:flowers:

Thanks a lot for these pics, Ianna, I had not seen them before, so it was a real surprise :) Especially that special pic of Jean-Raymond was too funny, I wonder what little Camille said when she saw what he was doing ;) ;)

It's shocking but it's true, Ianna ;) :)
Thanks for the nice family pic, being with mum and dad at the same time has surely always been something very special for the two kids..

Here are two pics of cute little Pauline being prepared for a sunny summer day on the sea:

Pauline in 1995 - 1
Pauline in 1995 - 2

Back
Top Bottom