Louis, Pauline and Camille - Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Louis and Pauline with Mom at Alberts enthronement:

maeyh5.jpg
maeyk2.jpg
maeype.jpg
maeyrb.jpg
maf02g.jpg
maf046.jpg

(picturedesk)

Has this pic ever been posted before, maybe even by myself? :D I can't remember and as I could not find it in this thread, I post it:

mkfasm.jpg

(das neue)

Louis has become a very handsome young man, he could give his cousins a run for their money;)
BTW: how old is he?

crisiñaki said:
Louis has become a very handsome young man, he could give his cousins a run for their money;)
BTW: how old is he?

He's 13 years old :)

:) Good job Iceflower as always. For you too Sebastian Thanks.:D

Great picture, Radker ....

Here's one more of Pauline ( from last week) :

mwfrzb.jpg

(DA)

:D I scanned in this pic as well, as I loved that smiling face, but you were faster, Sebastian :)

iceflower said:
:D I scanned in this pic as well, as I loved that smiling face, but you were faster, Sebastian :)

I knew you'd do that too :D;) ...but this time I won :p;)

Thanks for the pix, Sebastian! Is Pauline going to be the next Caroline?

Tosca said:
Thanks for the pix, Sebastian! Is Pauline going to be the next Caroline?

no,i don´t think so. in the moment she looks not very good i think.i don´t mean it bad.but i don´t think she´s pretty in the moment. in last july she was very beautiful....but now.....i don´t no.

tigerlilly2005 said:
no,i don´t think so. in the moment she looks not very good i think.i don´t mean it bad.but i don´t think she´s pretty in the moment. in last july she was very beautiful....but now.....i don´t no.
Well she is going through puberty.....

lashinka2002 said:
Well she is going through puberty.....

yes,but her question was if pauline is the next caroline.and caroline was allways a beauty.they are both two different people.

I don't like to draw comparisons between any of them. Pauline is not Caroline and little Alex is not Charlotte. They are all different in their own way, and that is what I like....

Ianna said:
Cutie Camille with her daddy, Jean R. Gottlieb at Cap d' Ail during summer 2002. Moments of tenderness while being on boat called "Le Camille"..:)

kamvb5.jpg

kamwjb.jpg
kamvly.jpg
kamvsg.jpg
kamw5k.jpg

(East News, Tisak)

He seems such a sweet, caring, grounded person. For all of us out there who wish Stephanie could find lasting happiness with a man, I can't help wishing it had worked out for the two of them. In photos with he and Stephanie and the kids, he reminds of Stefano's manner with Caroline and their family.

mapie said:
He seems such a sweet, caring, grounded person. For all of us out there who wish Stephanie could find lasting happiness with a man, I can't help wishing it had worked out for the two of them. In photos with he and Stephanie and the kids, he reminds of Stefano's manner with Caroline and their family.

I totally agree with you. He's such a nice guy ... and he was always so sweet with Steph as well... once I was standing next to both of them in 1997 , he carassed her cheek and said : 'Tu es mon ange. Je suis fou de toi ... '
( 'You're my angel. I'm crazy for you ...') I remeber that as if it was yesterday ... I was 17 and thought to my self 'Awww... how wonderful this is ...' :)

As for Pauline ... I think they shouldn't be compared...non of them. You can't compare the girls: Charlotte and Pauline, Alex and Camille ... and it's hard to compare th boys too. Louis is as cute and good looking as Pierre and Andrea
... he looks very different.. but they're all sweet.

Pauline:

n1csp0.jpg

(mag. FS)

Louis:

n1cvbl.jpg

(hola)

I'm not comparing anybody to anyone. I only meant that in Pauline I see something that reminds me of Caroline when she was young, that's her sunny character.

Tosca said:
I'm not comparing anybody to anyone. I only meant that in Pauline I see something that reminds me of Caroline when she was young, that's her sunny character.
I think that could be true ....:)

Louis, Michael and Daniel attending Pauline's gym competition 2003...

n3pv0p.jpg
n3pwk8.jpg

n3pws8.jpg
n3px1i.jpg

n3pxcp.jpg
n3pxfo.jpg

n3pxmh.jpg
n3py0j.jpg

n3pzpc.jpg
n3pzsi.jpg

(sipa, getty, rexfeatures)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx for making little editorial..Lovely photos..:)

Flying Pauline..:p (Dpa)
n5izav.jpg

So adorable..:) ..one of my favorite ones..(Keystone)
n5j1op.jpg

These photos are from last year - Louis, Pauline and Michael visited their Dad at the ' La Ferme Célébrité' Reality-TV show :

Louis and Pauline watching Dad and Michael milk a cow
ngqb93.jpg

Pauline and Daniel
ngqd1y.jpg

Michael(left) Pauline, Daniel and Louis(right) walking
ngqdc2.jpg

Pauline, her brothers and Dad
ngqdlh.jpg

Louis and Pauline riding horses
ngqelv.jpg

Arriving at the set with other kids
Michael(left - in the black tshirt) Louis( next to him with white tshirt and blue jeans) and Pauline (front)
ngqz2q.jpg

Meeting Daddy
ngqzhl.jpg

ngqzp4.jpg

(TF1 screencaps)

Louis' pose standing and watching in the first pic reminds me so much of my teenage boy - students at school .... :rolleyes:

Thanks Sebastian for visiting my web-log and leaving a message there. I founs some pix that I never saw on this forum but maybe i'm wrong. Look for yourself. Source: Cover es.
o52s88.jpg

Daniel sings and the children watch. (Pauline & Louis)
o52sft.jpg

o52snk.jpg

I'm not sure of this one...(if its already on the forum??)
o52suo.jpg

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you towsend for the pictures. My brother told me he visited your blog...I'll do so as well ...

In the second picture with daniel singing, it looks like the girl in white is covering her ears...lol

I found a photo, not of Louis and Pauline, Camille or Michael....but that's Daniel when he was a babyboy and his 'big' brother Alain:

o53l0x.jpg

(yahoo.fr)

Is that show where Daniel and his kids appeared still running, that Farm thing I think? :confused: Is it over, was there a winner???

cro girl said:
Is that show where Daniel and his kids appeared still running, that Farm thing I think? :confused: Is it over, was there a winner???

It's not running anymore... the winner was Jordy, Daniel was second ....

Back
Top Bottom