Louis, Pauline and Camille - Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Louis and Pauline

io1368.jpg
Louis
io13pw.jpg

Pauline
io1569.jpg
io15bq.jpg
io15x1.jpg

io15jo.jpg
io15pc.jpg
Camille
io163d.jpg
io16b4.jpg

(bunte, le matin, alloverpress)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen that pic of Camille with that little red and yellow thing ;) in her mouth before - sooo cute, thanks Sebastian!

Two more photos of Stephanie's little blonde cutie..Btw. in that Abaca pic, she resemblance her mother very much, but I can help myself not to think on little Grace too..:)

Ski vacation..
jr8vg5.jpg
jr8xn5.jpg

(Imaginechina/Google images)

Camille is so adorable! How old is she now?

She really is a very beautiful child.

grim_lady said:
Camille is so adorable! How old is she now?

She's 7 and a half. One year older than her cousin Alexandra :)

She looks like she could be very stubborn/headstrong at times. My niece and one of my sons have exactly the same look in their eyes. They look like little angels, but beware if they have made up their mind about sth (especially if it is opposite to what you have in mind);)

The problem is though that at those times they give the impression of being little toughies that would take up Mike Tyson any day (who cares about how tall and strong he is ;) :D ), but really they are the most sensitive ones and you are torn between being tough and giving them a huge cuddle. ;)

paca said:
She looks like she could be very stubborn/headstrong at times. My niece and one of my sons have exactly the same look in their eyes. They look like little angels, but beware if they have made up their mind about sth (especially if it is opposite to what you have in mind);)

The problem is though that at those times they give the impression of being little toughies that would take up Mike Tyson any day (who cares about how tall and strong he is ;) :D ), but really they are the most sensitive ones and you are torn between being tough and giving them a huge cuddle. ;)
That is so true paca. My younger brother is one of those kids, I mean he was.
I think Camille is a lot like her mommy. She can be alittle angel or a little monster :D ... butwhich kid isn't that way .
Louis is someone who loves or hates but there's nothing in betwen, at least he was when he was little. He's very vivacious at times and others he's calm and thaughtful. He seems very shy at first view but infact he's very talkative. He's being a real teen now. Thinking that it's time for his own way and that mommys and his sisters stuff is mostly boring :D:rolleyes:. Andrea encourages him a lot ( and drives Steph crazy) by always repeating to Louis: 'You are the man!' :rolleyes:;).
Pauline is very sweet and she has her real passions like gymnastics. She's straight... I think maybe a bit like auntie Caro.

Last edited:
Yes, Pauline seems more serious and also more ambitious to achieve sth. Whereas Camille as the little one probably also takes advantage of that situation. As to little monsters, I must say that my 3 min younger son is absolute the opposite to his brother. Everyone thinks he is more fragile (when in truth he is the toughy - he would fall flat on his face and stand up shaking himself like a dog, laughing), but he always makes everyone laugh (born actor) and almost always does as he is told (weird child), thus proving that character has nothing to do with DNA, cause mine are identical twins and as different as day ad night.

BTW I think most children are shy with strangers at first ( which is a good thing), but they usually warm up fairly quickly. Also I think that is somewhat a family trait.

Louis ...as a little rider following his cousins steps:

jtlxrt.jpg

(sipa)

michelle said:
Louis ...as a little rider following his cousins steps:

jtlxrt.jpg

(sipa)
Hey I think I know that poney. the place looks like the one where I took my kids. Have you any idea were this was taken?

paca said:
Hey I think I know that poney. the place looks like the one where I took my kids. Have you any idea were this was taken?

It was taken in Antibes ... so I guess you might know the place.

Thanks for th info . In that case I don't know the poney. I certainly know Antibes, but I took mine to Sospel, which is close by and a lot of people from MC take their kids for riding lessons on Wednesday (it is probaly the closest place) or have their horses there. ANd they have a very similar looking thing next to where they saddle the horses and poneys, with other animals like beos, budgies etc.

REQ: Do you have any pics of Camille using a pacifier at the age of 5-6?

Thanks!;)

Camille at the inauguration of the Barbie - eposition:

jv2cl0.jpg

'Hey Mommy , al lot of people here...!

jv2crl.jpg

'Why so curious , guys?'

jv2d07.jpg

'These Barbies are awesome...'
jv2f50.jpg
jv2fww.jpg

'I want this one Mommy!'
jv2g6d.jpg

'Just look ... wow...cool!!!'
jv2hx5.jpg

' Oh please, not for mommy, for me!'
jv2ii8.jpg

'Lucky me !'
jv2j2w.jpg
jv2jdj.jpg

(sipa and BdP)

sebastian said:
I'll try a little harder, okay !? ;)
Yes, okay, I'll keep an eye out for you ;)

Louis behind his mommy:
jz6y5z.jpg

(best pictures)

iceflower said:
Yes, okay, I'll keep an eye out for you ;)

Louis behind his mommy:
jz6y5z.jpg

(best pictures)

Alright, Ice ;):)

Louis looks very curious - reminds me of my younger brother .

iceflower said:
You seem to have a quite cute brother then :)

Oh yes ... he is. He's 20 years old but he is very cute ...:)
He looked a bit like Louis when he was little.

I already knew that he's no longer a toddler :D so I hope you did not misunderstand what I wanted to say..;)

iceflower said:
I already knew that he's no longer a toddler :D so I hope you did not misunderstand what I wanted to say..;)

Wasn't sure really ... oops :p

Cutie Camille with her daddy, Jean R. Gottlieb at Cap d' Ail during summer 2002. Moments of tenderness while being on boat called "Le Camille"..:)

kamvb5.jpg

kamwjb.jpg
kamvly.jpg
kamvsg.jpg
kamw5k.jpg

(East News, Tisak)

Ianna said:
Cutie Camille with her daddy, Jean R. Gottlieb at Cap d' Ail during summer 2002. Moments of tenderness while being on boat called "Le Camille"..:)
:D I was about to post the same pics as I had found them at eastnews as well, Ianna - love that loving gestures of Jean-Raymond..

Back
Top Bottom