Louis, Pauline and Camille - Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See the latest photos and tell me who do you prefer? Charlotte or Pauline
here the link I'm a big fan of Charlotte but Pauline is just GORGEOUS and look like a very interesting girl. Don't you agree with me?:flowers:

Pauline is much more expressive than Charlotte. I think Pauline is the one who's in herited the glamour Caroline had in her teens/twenties.

Louis is way better looking than Andrea and Pierre

sum1 dm me and tell me who this micheal is

Micheal is Pauline and Louis Older half brother Daniels first son

Louis is way better looking than Andrea and Pierre

It is not very nice this constant comparison between the Casiraghis and Stephanie's children. Life is not a beauty race, it exist millions of beautiful persons and millions of different tastes!

Seb!
Those photos are fantastic....
Camille looks SO much like Steph in the last photo!:flowers:

Yeah, i see most of Albert in him too...i guess that if Albert has a boy with Charlene, he will look like his cousin a bit...

Pauline

A new picture of Pauline from her facebook. She is a very beautiful young lady

Wow, she does look beautiful there. The Grimaldi women are all so beautiful!

^Yes, in that picture she does have a Kelly aura in her. But, i was saying the Grimaldi women in order to say Grace, her daughters, and grandaughters.

Wow, Camille is going to be stunning as she matures, that is a fantastic picture of her. Gone is the little girl who looked kind of ordinary, she is very pretty.

She has lost her puppy fat, that's for sure.

It's sad, though, when young girls aren't allowed to remain children just that little bit longer... adulthood comes too quickly...

It seems she likes to pose a lot...she is a pretty girl,i'm seeing more Ducruet features than before, maybe is the angle of the pic?
Btw, there's one pic of Pauline wearing heavy make up and what it seems a black jacket, and she seems to be in front of a mirror. Do you have that pic by any chance? i don't remeber where i saw it.

Last edited:
It seems she likes to pose a lot...she is a pretty girl,i'm seeing more Ducruet features than before, maybe is the angle of the pic?
Btw, there's one pic of Pauline wearing heavy make up and what it seems a black jacket, and she seems to be in front of a mirror. Do you have that pic by any chance? i don't remeber where i saw it.

Is this it?

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Posts about Stephanie's children attending the wedding of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene
have been moved to the wedding threads!

Back
Top Bottom