Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stephanie's children love to be in the center of the scene and even if they don't attract attention as their cousins Casiraghi , they search for attention in any case..Then they complain.

Stephanie's children love to be in the center of the scene and even if they don't attract attention as their cousins Casiraghi , they search for attention in any case..Then they complain.
I don't agree. Louis is very discreet. Pauline is launching her career and using the usual social media marketing strategies to bring attention to her product, Camille lives her life, does her studies and has set up a very laudable charity. They have public Instagram accounts - like many young people do.

Stephanie 's children for me aren't descreet. Pauline uses social media for show her life, her body, her outfits, not only for launching her product. Camille on social media show her incredible weight changes. Louis and Marie tell everyone about their wedding, even with interviews. I don't remember their cousins did so.

Agree for the girls. They publish constantly about their life, show their clothes, their bodies their tattoos. I remember when Camille was at school she was having a page in a site called "askfm" where you could ask questions to her. Nothing bad but these style goes against their mother's style who always wanted to be secret and "forgotten". Louis is more secret I think.
The Casiraghis are more secrets. I don't think they have social Media accounts at all, or if they do so, they are locked and private. Only Alexandra has Instagram but private.

Will it be the first Catholic wedding in the Cathedral since Prince Rainier and Princess Grace ?

Agree for the girls. They publish constantly about their life, show their clothes, their bodies their tattoos. I remember when Camille was at school she was having a page in a site called "askfm" where you could ask questions to her. Nothing bad but these style goes against their mother's style who always wanted to be secret and "forgotten". Louis is more secret I think.
The Casiraghis are more secrets. I don't think they have social Media accounts at all, or if they do so, they are locked and private. Only Alexandra has Instagram but private.
Charlotte, Pierre and Alexandra as well as Tatiana and Beatrice all have Instagram accounts, all private. Alexandra has a public one for her dog. Don't know about Andrea.

Stephanie's children have a public profile of sorts because of who they are - I dont agree that what they are doing on social media is much different from other young people. Lots show pictures of their bodies (!!), their weight loss, do live chats...

Monaco Cathedral is not the right place for a discreet wedding of a discreet couple.

Monaco Cathedral is not the right place for a discreet wedding of a discreet couple.
It's the perfect place for the wedding of a couple who live in Monaco, one half of which is Monegasque and is the nephew of the ruling prince and the grandson of the last ruling Prince.

The fact that there is public interest in them because of who they are and that it is likely to be a big event does not make them any less discreet. And I dont believe anyone, least of all the couple themselves in the hundreds of self-promoting interviews they have given has ever claimed the wedding would be discreet.

This wedding will be not very discreet . Ducruet family will do everything to get advertising.

This wedding will be not very discreet . Ducruet family will do everything to get advertising.
Nobody said it would be discreet. Please provide evidence for what the Ducruet family would do to get "advertising". What exactly are they advertising? What extra information do you have about them?

Louis' paternal relatives have right to be there as well.

Posts about the wedding of Louis and Marie have been moved to our extra thread, see here.

Pauline was portrayed for the French M6 show "Story: Exceptional Lives" that was shown last week. A great interview including Stephanie, Daniel (who cried as he often misses his daughter), half-sister and grandmother:

Normal life ? As common people??What I never bear of Stephanie is her hypocrisy about her privileges. She always lived a free life, not a normal life. Many privileges, few duties . She had a turbulent sentimental life for many years, I don't criticize her, but she isn't a spotless heroin. She Always seems consider herself a victim of the tragedy of Grace and of the system. She never admits no mistake. I would like more intellectual honesty.

Moreover of you consider yourself a normal person, you don't go on TV to reiterate you are not a star .

Last edited by a moderator:
As my French is not very well, I couldn't understand where Pauline lives. I saw her in New York, Soho, and in Paris, Champs Elusees. Those two appartments belong to her or to the family?

Last edited by a moderator:
She lives in a loft in Soho.
The appartment of her dad is in Cap d’Ail and his mother has an appartment in the same building. It isn’t specified where Stephanie was interviewed.

What a nice interview. Her family speak with such sweetness and emotion of her.

Seeing Daniel here and on the wedding pictures make me think what a beautiful couple he and Stephanie still would have been if they hadn’t split up.

Last edited:
Louis, Pauline and their eventual children will unite them till the end of their lives.

She lives in a loft in Soho.
The appartment of her dad is in Cap d’Ail and his mother has an appartment in the same building. It isn’t specified where Stephanie was interviewed.

What a nice interview. Her family speak with such sweetness and emotion of her.

Seeing Daniel here and on the wedding pictures make me think what a beautiful couple he and Stephanie still would have been if they hadn’t split up.

Daniel gave me the willies from day 1 but I wanted it to work because Stephanie seemed so full of hope and so happy at last....I was not a bit surprised that it turned out the way it did but my heart broke for her.:sad:

Sorry but I find this interview a bit sickly. Daniel Ducruet cries why Pauline miss him? Every father does. Stephanie Always proclaims she wants a normal life but her life is free ,not normal,she has many privileges and can ensure her children a billionaire llife all around the world. Pauline Is starting to work as designer and everybody think she is Armani. Perhaps it will be better more discretion and less self congratulations.
Daniel Ducruet loves to show off, without shame.

Sorry but I find this interview a bit sickly. Daniel Ducruet cries why Pauline miss him? Every father does. Stephanie Always proclaims she wants a normal life but her life is free ,not normal,she has many privileges and can ensure her children a billionaire llife all around the world. Pauline Is starting to work as designer and everybody think she is Armani. Perhaps it will be better more discretion and less self congratulations.
I understand what Stephanie is saying is that she tried not to expose her children, as she felt she was exposed, when they were small. That if they wanted a more public profile they could decide that when they were older - as they have done to varying degrees.

I think she also meant public schools away from the privileged goldfish bowl of Monaco for a while, mixing with people from less monied backgrounds, going to the supermarket etc.

You're right that she was able to make those choices from a position of privilege and wealth but I don't think she is being hypocritical - she did suffer from being hounded by the press as a child, and she has suffered from that accident in which she lost her mother. I think that left lifelong scars and I think it's a bit harsh to say she uses it as an excuse.

The thing with Stephanie is she has low cost tastes with a champagne budget (sorry, I know that sounds unbearably snobby but I can't sum it up better) in that she has never felt comfortable with the aristocratic and intellectual circles that Caroline moves in. She has always sought what she perceives as "normal". Albert seems able to navigate the two worlds more comfortably - which is good given his position.

As to why they are giving interviews my opinion (and that's all it is) is to help Pauline raise her profile for her business venture.

Personally, I think Daniel Ducruet is an opportunistic creep and always did think that but he seems to have been a good father to his children - credit to Stephanie for maintaining good relations with him, despite his awful behaviour, for the sake of the children.

On another note, I find it interesting how similar Pauline's voice is to Stephanie's - and I also saw a smidge of Caroline in her when she speaks.

I don't think anybody thinks of Pauline as Armani at this point... :D

I understand what Stephanie is saying is that she tried not to expose her children, as she felt she was exposed, when they were small. That if they wanted a more public profile they could decide that when they were older - as they have done to varying degrees.

I think she also meant public schools away from the privileged goldfish bowl of Monaco for a while, mixing with people from less monied backgrounds, going to the supermarket etc.

You're right that she was able to make those choices from a position of privilege and wealth but I don't think she is being hypocritical - she did suffer from being hounded by the press as a child, and she has suffered from that accident in which she lost her mother. I think that left lifelong scars and I think it's a bit harsh to say she uses it as an excuse.

The thing with Stephanie is she has low cost tastes with a champagne budget (sorry, I know that sounds unbearably snobby but I can't sum it up better) in that she has never felt comfortable with the aristocratic and intellectual circles that Caroline moves in. She has always sought what she perceives as "normal". Albert seems able to navigate the two worlds more comfortably - which is good given his position.

As to why they are giving interviews my opinion (and that's all it is) is to help Pauline raise her profile for her business venture.

Personally, I think Daniel Ducruet is an opportunistic creep and always did think that but he seems to have been a good father to his children - credit to Stephanie for maintaining good relations with him, despite his awful behaviour, for the sake of the children.

On another note, I find it interesting how similar Pauline's voice is to Stephanie's - and I also saw a smidge of Caroline in her when she speaks.
I absolutely agree to what you said.
Stephanie had always claimed having a normal life, but she does not know what a really normal life is. Normal life is to wake up in the morning, go to work, count your money, and not be able to do all things you would like to, because you ran your off money or time. Stephanie is extremely rich, because the Grimaldi trio had money and from prince rainier but also from princess Grace, she always did what she wanted to do, luxurious homes, trips to Maldives or Mauricius, or the Swiss alpes.
I remember a period she wanted to live a nomad adventurous life and she used to live in a camping car. Only issue that the véhicule costed 300.000 euros!!!

In the interview she talked about public schools, but public school in Monaco is not such a poverty place!!

She never worked to live and now her kids are doing what? Louis works with his uncle the ruling prince, Camille does not really do anything and Pauline lives in 160 Square meters loft in Soho, she decides to be a designer and she has all the money she needs for.
I the mean time they travel from exotic resorts, to another exotic resort and they post Instagram pics.
It is the life that all rich people do, is not a shame, they are lucky. But just not pretend that this is a normal life.

Exactly. I would like Remember that Aldo Caroline's children went to public school in St.Remy. What does It mean? They didn't have a normal their mother was a very famous woman and the daughter of a ruling Prince. Neither Stephanie 's children had a normal life for the same reasons. Then if Caroline and Stephanie are different, they have in common wealth, beauty , notoriety, and privileges . Normal life? I wouldn't Say.

I absolutely agree to what you said.
Stephanie had always claimed having a normal life, but she does not know what a really normal life is. Normal life is to wake up in the morning, go to work, count your money, and not be able to do all things you would like to, because you ran your off money or time. Stephanie is extremely rich, because the Grimaldi trio had money and from prince rainier but also from princess Grace, she always did what she wanted to do, luxurious homes, trips to Maldives or Mauricius, or the Swiss alpes.
I remember a period she wanted to live a nomad adventurous life and she used to live in a camping car. Only issue that the véhicule costed 300.000 euros!!!

In the interview she talked about public schools, but public school in Monaco is not such a poverty place!!

She never worked to live and now her kids are doing what? Louis works with his uncle the ruling prince, Camille does not really do anything and Pauline lives in 160 Square meters loft in Soho, she decides to be a designer and she has all the money she needs for.
I the mean time they travel from exotic resorts, to another exotic resort and they post Instagram pics.
It is the life that all rich people do, is not a shame, they are lucky. But just not pretend that this is a normal life.

I think Camille is still studying.

Back
Top Bottom