Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to Pauline. The only Graduated of the Family and great succès for her coming places to Work.

Congratulations indeed. But actually Louis is a graduate as are both Andrea and Pierre and their uncle Albert. And according to what Caroline said in an interview recently she's been studying for a Masters.

Congratulations indeed. But actually Louis is a graduate as are both Andrea and Pierre and their uncle Albert. And according to what Caroline said in an interview recently she's been studying for a Masters.

What is the recent interview in which Caroline says that Louis is making the master? Actually, I'd like to read her interview, since she's very private. thank you

What is the recent interview in which Caroline says that Louis is making the master? Actually, I'd like to read her interview, since she's very private. thank you
I may have got it wrong - it's a while since I read it. She has studied for a Masters if I remember correctly - it was the interview that went with those black and white Lagerfeld photos at the end of 2016 - was it French Vogue? She also said the most useful thing she studied at University was accounting - as suggested by her father. And that her mother saw no use for university studies for women.

I think Louis may also have a Master's or a second degree anyway - I can't remember where I read that.

They all study for years without any finalGraduation result. That should be known and pictures should have been taken

They all study for years without any finalGraduation result. That should be known and pictures should have been taken
Not so - they are private citizens. And anyway, there are pictures of Louis's graduation. Both Andrea and Pierre are graduates and Andrea definitely has a Masters. That is known.

Not true that they are all without degrees.

Caroline graduated from the Sorbonne, Albert graduated from Amherst College in Massachusetts in the United States. If you Google there are photos, since you need photos for proof.

The Casiraghi boys I'd have to look up.

Last edited:
Our Prince Philippe, now our King , had his Masters in USA without any University Diploma. Impossible for a Communor
He wanted it and 29 travels to USA were needed for the acceptation.

I am not sure about for the Monacos or it is the same situation as in Belgium.

Gooo Pauline...fierce like her mama! :lol:?

Camille has given her first interview - to french magazine Point de Vue.

Here are some quotes about her mother, her father and his new wife and about her grandparents:

"Mom raised me exactly like my brother and sister despite our age difference, so I acquired a lot of maturity very quickly. Like her I am very sensitive to the problems of society".
"My father, he's my right lung, my mother, my left lung, without them I could not live (..) I also love my stepmother, with whom mom gets along very well and I am very close to my paternal grandparents, whom I love with infinite love". As to Prince Rainier: "I only knew him for six years, unfortunately, but he never stopped being a rolemodel, a source of inspiration for my mother and me".

** Cover Point de Vue February 2018 **

Last edited:
Does Camille have a boyfriend?

According to Point de Vue Louis Ducruet is engaged to his girlfriend Ms Marie Chevallier

Last edited:
Will the court announce it?

According to his Instagram the couple is on their tenth day of a tour of Vietnam

Congrats to them! :)
Pretty young to be getting married though, but they're a handsome couple nonetheless

I’m happy for them. They make a lovely couple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful news and great that Stephanie made an official announcement!

As many official and private photos have shown Marie already is a loved part of the family.

And she even shared a photo of the wedding proposal - very rare and so romantic!! ? Louis has found the perfect setting:

** Wedding proposal Marie & Louis **

Added: Louis posted the same photo writing "Let me introduce you the future madame Ducruet". Lovely ?

Last edited:
So happy for them... I wish them all good!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the happy couple!!! and congratulations to Louis for this so romantic proposal!!

Fun: another Marie Chevallier marrying into a reigning family!

Back
Top Bottom