The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-27-2017, 06:26 AM
Royal Highness

I just thought it was a cute outfit - other people seem a bit more wrapped up so maybe she's doing some product placement for her new business with those shorts.

Old 09-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pauline Ducruet with others to show off the latest runway designs in their respective Vegas home away from home.

Chiara Ferragni, Dove Cameron & Pauline Ducruet Jet to Vegas

Old 11-01-2017, 04:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Pauline celebrate the Halloween!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BapZtWIj...by=paulinedcrt
https://www.instagram.com/p/Baxs644D...by=paulinedcrt
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba765igj...by=paulinedcrt
Old 11-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Pauline at a Chanel celebrates the launch of The Coco Club, a Boy-Friend watch event, in New York 10 November

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...C%20New%20York
Old 11-16-2017, 03:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Pauline at a Seeds of Africa annual benefit in New York on 15 November

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...line%20Ducruet
Old 11-16-2017, 03:51 PM
Gentry

Pauline seems to have "inherited" the love to elephants after her mother. On Instagram she is critical about Trump lifting ban of importing elephant hunt trophies from Africa.
Old 11-16-2017, 03:58 PM
Majesty

Go Pauline!!

I am as heartsick and as angry as she is.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-27-2017, 11:38 AM
Majesty

Is Pauline still dating Paul Ettori? (or whatever his name is, I don't remember clearly).
Old 11-27-2017, 01:15 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Is Pauline still dating Paul Ettori? (or whatever his name is, I don't remember clearly).
I thought her boyfriend of a couple of years now was called Maxime Giaccardi?
Old 12-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Aristocracy

Pauline gets all the attention, at least in this "corner" of the family tree, but Louis is very interesting as well. Two bachelors degrees, apparently, sports management and business administration, and working for AS Monaco FC as a scout. He's had quite a number of jobs before that. Additionally, Louis and his father are the co-managers of the company MONADECO. I don't know anything about that company. Louis and Daniel being co-managers became official last year. NOMINATION D’UN COGERANT - S.A.R.L. MONADECO Société * Responsabilité Limitée au capital de 15.000 euros Siège social : 11, boulevard Charles III -... / Newspaper 8285 / Year 2016 / Journaux / Home - Journal de Monaco

And then there was the cool thing he did in 2013, driving a car from France, through Spain, and to the Moroccan border, to raise money for school supplies for poor kids in Morocco. https://web.archive.org/web/20171201...e-Radio-Monaco

Louis and Pauline and Camille are all rather open and "normal" (Whatever "normal" means; you certainly can't use me or rely on me to understand normalcy!) But I only say this because it is interesting to see that Stephanie protected them so well as they were growing up, and now they are very comfortable in their skin, not shy or terrified of publicity. Obviously, some degree of caution will always be necessary, but they seem very rational about it. I do wonder if the Casiraghi trio were a little traumatized by all the overexposure they got. Pierre handles it well, but I wonder Andrea and Charlotte may have some ptsd around paparazzi. The level of attention Charlotte received at times, and possibly Andrea, could be construed as outright abusive in some instances. That can leave permanent scars, unseen of course.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:50 AM
Administrator

Speculative posts and replies to them have been removed according to the TRF rules - thank you for your understanding!
Old 12-20-2017, 01:17 AM
Administrator

Pauline has graduated from Parsons School of Design in New York and announced it on her Instagram account:

** pm: Pauline Ducruet dit goodbye la Parsons School of Design de New York ** translation **
Old 01-07-2018, 02:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Winter Holidays back December for Louis and his girlfriend Marie

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc2cfwoH...ehoachevallier
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdAyqVIH...ehoachevallier
Old 01-07-2018, 09:08 AM
Administrator

The photos were taken in Monaco
Old 01-07-2018, 09:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to Pauline. The only Graduated of the Family and great succs for her coming places to Work.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:33 AM
Royal Highness

Congratulations indeed. But actually Louis is a graduate as are both Andrea and Pierre and their uncle Albert. And according to what Caroline said in an interview recently she's been studying for a Masters.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Majesty

Marie Chevallier turned 25 on the New Year's Eve (probably):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVX8fOn...ehoachevallier
Old 01-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
Congratulations indeed. But actually Louis is a graduate as are both Andrea and Pierre and their uncle Albert. And according to what Caroline said in an interview recently she's been studying for a Masters.
What is the recent interview in which Caroline says that Louis is making the master? Actually, I'd like to read her interview, since she's very private. thank you
Old 01-07-2018, 11:19 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka View Post
What is the recent interview in which Caroline says that Louis is making the master? Actually, I'd like to read her interview, since she's very private. thank you
I may have got it wrong - it's a while since I read it. She has studied for a Masters if I remember correctly - it was the interview that went with those black and white Lagerfeld photos at the end of 2016 - was it French Vogue? She also said the most useful thing she studied at University was accounting - as suggested by her father. And that her mother saw no use for university studies for women.

I think Louis may also have a Master's or a second degree anyway - I can't remember where I read that.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Heir Apparent

They all study for years without any finalGraduation result. That should be known and pictures should have been taken