Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today, September 4, Louis presided over the departure of a crossing of France by Solex, to pay tribute to the wounded soldiers of NATO member countries, organized by the Fédération du Mémorial de l’OTAN (NATO):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Louis has presided over the Golden Foot Award 2021 in Monaco yesterday evening, November 29:

** Pic **

And Pauline is currently preparing a charity fashion show with her designs that will take place on December 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
In his role as President of the Monaco Esports Federation Louis has given an interview yesterday:

„The Federation will focus on the radiation of Monaco and Monegasques in Esport. The term goal is to participate in the Olympic Games“.

Pauline has given an interview to Monaco Info today about her show at the Paris Fashion Week:

Last edited:
It will be great to see Princess Stephanie as a grandmother. Very lucky children!;)

Why announce your wish so specifically? He is aware that you cannot just 'order' children, isn't he?!

Camille and boyfriend Medy attended the 40th anniversary celebration of jewelry brand APM Monaco during the Film Festival in Cannes, France, yesterday, May 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:

Monégasque-Italian racing driver Louis Prette and Rebecca Simonet.

Pauline looks stunning here. I think this may be the first time I have EVER seen her wearing something I find pretty.:whistling:

Camille as President of the Be Safe Association (against drinking and driving) has given an interview to Monaco Info to once again present the association's purposes and offers:

** Pic **

Camille as President of the Be Safe Association attended the presentation of a joint project between Be Safe, Fight AIDS Monaco, the Red Cross Monaco and the National Education and Public Safety yesterday, July 8. It‘s an Escape Game for young people on the theme of risk prevention that young people can meet: sexual health, drugs, alcohol, road accidents etc.

** instagram gallery **

Back
Top Bottom