Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is prettier than Charlotte IMO and Camille is making her way too...

She is prettier than Charlotte IMO and Camille is making her way too...

She reminds me of young Caroline. She has her same spark in her eyes. Much more than Charlotte, who appears to be a bit shy, just like Stefano did.

Pauline is pretty, but not a big beauty and very boring looking. Charlotte has much more personality.

Last edited:

Pauline attended the Maison Rabih Kayrouz show as part of the Paris Fashion Week on September 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous: weel, fashion's creations (especially those on the catwalk) are bizzare looks.... not sober at all :lol:

Another belated addition:

On September 9 Pauline attended the 27th 'Biennale des Antiquaires' Pre Opening at Le Grand Palais in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I see that Pauline often goes to this fashon shows/exhibitions etc... Is it connect with her study?

Pauline is pretty, but not a big beauty and very boring looking. Charlotte has much more personality.
what an odd thing to say

Both girls are beautiful in different ways,

Charlotte is more in your face beauty with those lips and eyes. All passion and fire.

Pauline is a more quiet beauty delicate and elegant like her Grandmother.

What honestly makes you think you have a right to say she looks boring? this is a forum yes but that doesnt mean you have the right to insult based on your shallow belief that "what you think" means we want to read it.

Think before you write is my advice.

I think Pauline is beautiful. Sure Charlotte is more va va voom glam, but Pauline has a fresh, youthful look that Charlotte lost years ago. Pauline will probably age better than her cousin too.

It always cracks me up when someone looks at a photo and calls a person boring based on how they look. Do you know this person? Have you sat beside them at dinner and had a conversation? Read their journals, their texts and their thoughts?

Some of the dullest, most crushing bores in the world are people who have extreme physical beauty. And without going into a lot of detail, I do know what I am talking about here.:cool:

Last edited:
A beautiful pic of Pauline! You know who she reminds me of: the beautiful actress Carole Bouquet! I think it's the forehead, where in most people it would look weird, someone that's what makes the both of them look unique.

Monegasque Princely Family

I don't think it is surprising at all: few years ago it was known that Stephanie and her children kept in contact with Jazmin and had a good relationship! And I remeber that when Jazmin still had her fb page, Pauline and Camille used to comment her photos every now and then. It is good to see this.

That's so sweet, Jazmin and Pauline. Just shows what a nice family they are.

Princess Stephanie's children are really growing up fast, especially the youngest, Camille. I like how her instagram account says "if a princess can be a killer, them i'm that kind of princess", lol. :D

Princess Stephanie's children are really growing up fast, especially the youngest, Camille. I like how her instagram account says "if a princess can be a killer, them i'm that kind of princess", lol. :D

Her former instagram account seems no longer active. What's her user name there now?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Camille has turned to an a m a z i n g young lady, according to her instagram photos.

I just love the idea of P Stephanie's children becoming more involved in the events in Monaco! They are part of the Princely family as much as P Caroline's children and now that they are older they can play a part too. It also lightens P Albert's load a little so he can spend some precious time with his family.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom