Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is far too early to say if Pauline has such talent. Charlotte definitely doesn't. She is in no way good enough for the O.G. She is a good amateur but not in that league.

I guess we just have to wait and see...
It would be totally awesome to see the two girls compete in London with Steph, Caro, Albert, Charlene and their siblings there rooting for them.

........however happy birthday Camille !!!!:)

You don't have to be that good to represent Monaco. Every country gets to send a representative in each event. And it's not like there is alot of competition to make the Monaco equestrian team. She would probably be it. They still have 2 years to qualify. The Gucci rep said Charlotte was determined to go pro. I don't think she would invest this much time and money if she didn't think she had a shot at London or Rio. Pauline finished school a year early. I am guessing she did that so she could train full time. One thing that I have learned over the years is that the Kellys, Grimaldis, Casiraghis seem to find a way to succeed most of the time when they really want to. I'm standing by my wishful thinking until proven wrong.

Before Helsinki, Pauline was in Germany at the end of June ...
...she gave an interview and talked about herself.
She is a normal girl in Monaco, there's nothing special about being the princess's daughter for her. She skipped a year at school and already passed her bac this year ( same time as Louis ). She says it went ok for her, she did well in the exams ... it was a bit tough juggling the exams at school and the sports competition, flying back and forth ... but it went great.

Pauline Ducruet wird Zehnte - Waldkraiburg - Mühldorf - OVB online

Louis passed his bac exam in "sc. et technologies de la gestion" with "admis". Congratulations!! :flowers:

I can´t find to Pauline in the lists of marks. Are you sure whether she did the exams?

Here the lists marks

PUBLINET V2.24.1.45.2.35 Résultats des examens, concours et recrutements administratifs

Sorry for my english!!

It does look professionally taken and very beautiful.

Is there some way of enlarging it?

She takes after her mum and perhaps wants to emulate her, hence the pro shots.

Is there some way of enlarging it? She takes after her mum and perhaps wants to emulate her, hence the pro shots.

I wonder if modeling professionally might be in Pauline's future?:);):)

Is that a real fb account or did her fans make it?

I'm 99% positive it's actually her profile.
1. when it was wide open January/February ish, there were several private never before seen photos of her, Louis, Camille and Steph (as well as some that were posted here that were presumably taken from her page):bang::whistling: (this is also how I'm aware she speaks in a mix of English and French, fyi.)
2. In an interview...last summer, the summer before that?...by Olympic diver Tom Daley (Seb: the one where he talks about how Pauline fancies him? Any idea when/where this was? Of any of us, you'd know. ;)) he claimed they traded Facebook messages and emails back and forth after meeting at a competition in Germany.
3. There WAS a fan page...not sure what happened to it though.
4. "Otherwise, she was interested in "all things that other girls her age like it," she says in French." (source: recent german article on her, with an interview) One would assuming this would include social media networks....

Last edited:
Great find Sebastian , Does Louis have a bad knee he always is wearing a knee brace when he is playing football or is it from a old injury ? Micheal is a very handsom just like louis

Great find Sebastian , Does Louis have a bad knee he always is wearing a knee brace when he is playing football or is it from a old injury ? Micheal is a very handsom just like louis

I dont know much about the 'knee-thing' there, sorry Radker, but I think it's from an old injury...

Pauline will take part in the Youth Olympic Games which will take place in Singapore soon ( will check when ). Just saw on MonacoInfo news that she was officially presented with her uncle attending the presentation.
I'll have a look for a picture or vid or something, then get back to you guys.

Edit: Ok, the games will take place August 14th to August 26th 2010.

Official website

Edit 2: Found a video - Interview with Pauline on her diving !

+ article

Thanks for that video! She is so cute and adorable :wub:
I love her voice :flowers:

sweet Pauline with graceful voice, she seems to be an always smiling and friendly girl :flowers::D

^Stunning pic! Where did you get that? Her fb page?

Article and pic in Spanish from PARA TI about Pauline and Charlotte.
They kind of got the ages wrong a little but ok.
Google translates the gist and then - well - you know ;):).

Thanks for the article and pic michelle.
It seems like this year, the press has discovered Pauline, and now that is a pretty young lady, they will start to pay more attention to her ;)

Yeah, so it seems .
Another article.

:)
Charlotte was about her age when she was "discovered" as well. I'm surprised they left Louis alone when he was her age...perhaps because he hasn't been out and about as much as his little sister has been recently and he's not a pretty young girl, if you know what I mean. ;)

After the YOG in Singapore Pauline will take part in the 18th FINA World Junior Diving Championships in Tucson/Arizona ( USA ), September 1- 6 ,2010.

webpage

thanks for the pics.
oh noooo
he's getting a young Daniel...:( i mean, all that girls, his shirt, etc.
i prefer his "hippy-rich" cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom