Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's great that the children of Stephanie are taking up more official engagements! Besides, this one has always been the main focus of their mom, and it's cute that Stephanie can now pass on her son her legacy!

What's happening to my darling Pauline?

OGGI

:) I guess she is growing up, enjoying life, finding her place here on earth, looking for happy places to be and at the same time enjoys technology. The same goes for Camille.

Quoting one of Steph's songs: Why should it be different for them? ("Why should it be different for me?" from Born Blue)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Too much money along with too much freedom, IMO. She did not look like a happy girl talking with her Mom at Pierre's Wedding.

what an odd thing to say

Both girls are beautiful in different ways,

Charlotte is more in your face beauty with those lips and eyes. All passion and fire.

Pauline is a more quiet beauty delicate and elegant like her Grandmother.

What honestly makes you think you have a right to say she looks boring? this is a forum yes but that doesnt mean you have the right to insult based on your shallow belief that "what you think" means we want to read it.

Think before you write is my advice.
I think everyone can have it's own opinions. I use to think Charlotte is boring. Of course, not just because of her looking, but the body language and facial expressions help a lot to reach these conclusions.
Agree that judge someone just by the beauty is something odd and shallow, which dont seen the case.

About Pauline, I think she's beautiful, the prettiest young lady of Monaco. Now, only lacks to see if she has any content. At least she has charm and charisma. Also, she seems to be less elitist and more "connected to real life" than her cousins.

Louis has graduated from Western Carolina University (WCU) in North Carolina.

Camille has shared a pic of his special day on her Instagram account yesterday:

** Pic **

^Sports Management, I think.

Last edited:
Awful pic. All her behind is out. She has a gorgeous figure but I don't like this pic to be public. Lack of class.

And even worse to publish the same in her Instagram.

It's not very royal, but just forgetting that for a moment, i think she has a great figure and this pic is way better than 99% of similar pics posted by various celebrities (at least she doesn't have a Kardashian-but)

:lol:

Reactions: eya
She isn't royal or titled in any way and personally, I don't see anything wrong with the photo. It's well structured and lit and she has a great figure - we see similar photos of models in identical poses all the time. She doesn't care - if she did her Instagram account would be set to private.

Pauline is not a model nor a girl Kardashian, she is the daughter of the princess Stéphanie, we never saw a photo of Charlotte Casiraghi like this one, she never published a photo of herself on her instagram, Pauline wanted to be seen by the medias.
I like Pauline but I am desapointed by this photo.

Pauline is not a model nor a girl Kardashian, she is the daughter of the princess Stéphanie, we never saw a photo of Charlotte Casiraghi like this one, she never published a photo of herself on her instagram, Pauline wanted to be seen by the medias.
I like Pauline but I am desapointed by this photo.

Actually, she does model for Lancaster. The pose is not exclusively a Kardashian style pose.

If Charlotte has Instagram it is extremely private. Pauline has chosen to have hers public and so yes, she intended for the photo to be seen - so by extension, she doesn't care if people disapprove and if it is picked up by the media. So what? She is hoping to pursue a career in fashion - what's that saying? All exposure is good.

She is Stephanie's daughter - I like Stephanie a lot but she is hardly a conventional princess so I don't suppose she cares either.

Charlotte Casiraghi is a model but she never published the photo of herself almost naked on her privat instagram.
For me this photo is a Kardashian pose, she could pose otherwise. but like this, it is trash.

You don't know what Charlotte has on her Instagram (if she has one) because it's private. Pauline has chosen to share this - she is Miss Pauline Ducruet so it really doesn't matter. It's not trash - I've seen more flesh exposed on beaches all over Europe.

Charlotte doesn't think she's a model, by the way - she prefers pretentious phrases like "muse" and "brand ambassador".

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
A translation would be appreciated please.

I had already read that post and I think it is a result of some posts about her and especially about her sister Pauline on a certain forum.

Basically, Camille said that she saw cruel comments about her on forums, blog etc. and that they are ridiculous. She is referred as the daughter of a princess but she is "her mother's daughter" and no more. The she says that many of the comments are about her looks, about how she chagerd her face with surgery etc and that's all crap since she is 18 and it is natural for her face to change.
She claimed that she has the right to live her life of a teenage and asks to her detractors if they ever smoked, or had fun during their young age. That's it, more or less.

Thank you so much. Down to earth, like her mother. :)

So she is still with Paul Noël. How long have they been together? 5 years?

I wonder why these kids look older than people my age (30)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom