Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5: June 2007 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't make a rivalry where none exists; it reminds me of how people tried to make a rivalry between Caroline & Stephanie. Sad. They're sisters, just as these two are first cousins. I'm sure they enjoy it when the other does good, just as any good sibling or cousin would do. :)

:previous: You look too much into it I'm affraid. On my part, it was no more than a matter of speech.

Last edited:
God PS children growing up beautiful and hope well manner.

yap is a football player, she went to see diving world cup 2012....
There's another blog of her where you can see them together...and with friends and so on so on..!! Even with her Piercing...She´s just a normal girl...love it!!!! xD

Sorry if this offends some, but Miz Ducruet surely and absolutely has better taste in guys than her lovely cousin. Good for you, Pauline!

Happy Easter, forum mates!

yap is a football player, she went to see diving world cup 2012....
There's another blog of her where you can see them together...and with friends and so on so on..!! Even with her Piercing...She´s just a normal girl...love it!!!! xD

Can you give us the link to this blog? Or is it private? Thanks in advance!

Yeah sure, if it was private I wouldn't be able to find it...LOOOL it's just another blog about royalty... I found this one the same way that the other!!:ROFLMAO:

Since you not the first one to ask .... here it is:

PAULINA DUCRUET GRIMALDI 'UNA ROSA EN MÓNACO' :: Desertoras Hola

You have there pics mostly of pauline but louis and camille are there as well!! Pics that "we know" and rare one's too... so if you have any interest...go check it!! Have fun :flowers:

Go Pauline!!!! xD

:previous:

The pics posted at that blog have surely been copied from Pauline's and her friends' facebook pages.

Didn't say otherwise :flowers:

There are a lots of pics....and yes I agree that a few ones seemed quite personal... pretty much (in my opinion) similar to the paparazzi one's... pics of private moments as well... :lol:
Anyways, not here to judge, is a public access blog and I'm only sharing the info! :ROFLMAO:

Take care everyone **

:previous:

I've added the information for all those who may wonder where all those private shots come from :flowers:

Has he already graduated from college? If so, what job is he planning to take?

He got is diploma...is graduated! well probably something to do with sports manegemant. He is president of a organization named...Suberman that lies on promoting and creating culture events. Will see.

Found a video today with louis, michael and their father daniel!

Il Natale di Daniel Ducruet - YouTube

Take care everyone:flowers:

Thank You for sharing.
Actually, Daniel speaks a very good Italian, I believe. I've thought he is a Frenchman.
Who is mother of his eldest son?

Thank You for sharing.
Actually, Daniel speaks a very good Italian, I believe. I've thought he is a Frenchman.
Who is mother of his eldest son?

He is french but speaks a good italian thanks to his participation to a reality show for the italian TV :flowers:

Daniel speaks a very good italian because he has italian origin infact he has italian relatives and a lot italian friends :)

He got is diploma...is graduated! well probably something to do with sports manegemant. He is president of a organization named...Suberman that lies on promoting and creating culture events. Will see.

Found a video today with louis, michael and their father daniel!
(..)

What a lovely video... Thank you so much for sharing!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very lovely girl. I just hope that she will do the good choices in her life, and won't have hurts and disappointements as her mum.
In the pic which is before the pic of Pc Albert weddind she looks very much to her aunt, very regal.

gosh she does look like her aunt caroline in the first picture

This may sound ridiculous but I think Pauline actually resembles her other aunt - Princess Charlene - a lot.
Yes, I know they are not blood relatives but the bone structure is really similar.

Last edited:
Thank you! Diffucult to imagine she is already 18... She was born yesterday..... :) She looks very much like Caroline on that photo, I think. :)
And for me, she reminds her mother.
Beautiful girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom