The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Stephanie and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #201  
Old 07-13-2010, 05:46 PM
supernova's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: roma, Italy
Posts: 186
The article in Finnish newpaper says Stepanie was very upset the first day for photographers flashing Paulines as soon as she came to poolside and Stephanie went out the hall angry. Next day she was anxious and ate her fingernails while watching the jumps, then again she was talking relaxed with an other mother of a member Monaco team without paying attention to the poolside. Then again she didn't move a lot the poolarea, only once she went to the bar, she was very discret and among the other of Monaco team members wearing all the time the Monaco team t-shirt. This is a shortcut about the newspapers' internet pages.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 07-14-2010, 07:00 AM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Thanks for infos and stuff guys ...

I love Steph, I really do ... you do know that don't you ....but I think if she really freaked because of the photogs she could use a chill pill ... she is who she is and Pauline's her kid so some pictures being taken could be expected ... anyway I know she's protective and I understand that and like it very much. I also believe this is why her kids are the way they are and that's perfect ... they are great, they are doing great and they seem completely at ease.... I love that.
Pauline's been at the ' Maison de Vie' opening which has been an official thing with press and all...so there it was no problem...as well as at the circus shows ...

... but I guess this will always be the same problem or discussion over and over ...

... Louis' been at the charity soccer match.... that was ok too ... what I'm trying to say is I'm not exactly sure if I understand where Steph draws the line .
Probably she considered the competition in Finland to be a privat thing to attend which has officially nothing to do with Monaco ... than again no ... Pauline was representing Monaco in this and it's been a public event ... I guess it could very well be possible the newsopaper article exaggerated a little and Steph was all relaxed...

...ehhmm I dunno....any thoughts guys???

A few more pictures anyway:

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...n_2008/ph7.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s.../pauline20.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s.../pauline17.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s.../pauline16.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s.../pauline15.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s.../pauline12.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s.../pauline11.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s.../pauline10.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...8/pauline6.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...8/pauline5.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...8/pauline4.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...8/pauline3.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s.../pauliine1.jpg
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 07-14-2010, 07:36 AM
RADKER18's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Over a Rainbow, United States
Posts: 1,432
Well I understand why Stephanie would be a little upset But I also think some paper has exaggerated this story . If she was upset It would be more of the fact the Photogs Focused on Pauline and Stephanie more than anyone at the event it is a Competition but the only pics I have seen on numerous photo sites is of Pauline .Stephanie is very protective of her kids we all know this , Pauline has been to Official Stuff with her Mom but I think they would both say this was different Pauline had to focus on her diving not the photogs around her .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 07-14-2010, 07:42 AM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18 View Post
Well I understand why Stephanie would be a little upset But I also think some paper has exaggerated this story . If she was upset It would be more of the fact the Photogs Focused on Pauline and Stephanie more than anyone at the event it is a Competition but the only pics I have seen on numerous photo sites is of Pauline .Stephanie is very protective of her kids we all know this , Pauline has been to Official Stuff with her Mom but I think they would both say this was different Pauline had to focus on her diving not the photogs around her .
Thanks, Radker, for your opinion.
You might have a point here. Maybe the photogs could be a reason to get distracted ... and that's anoying ... true...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 07-14-2010, 08:00 AM
Kastalia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: -, Cyprus
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
... Louis' been at the charity soccer match.... that was ok too ... what I'm trying to say is I'm not exactly sure .. if I understand where Steph draws the line .
Probably she considered the competition in Finland to be a privat thing to attend which has officially nothing to do with Monaco ... than again no ... Pauline was representing Monaco in this and it's been a public event ... I guess it's could very well be possible the newsopaper article exaggerated a little and Steph was all relaxed...

...ehhmm I dunno....any thoughts guys???
I think that i get you point and i have to agree..Apart from the fact that paparazzis often make their life difficult and follow Stephanie,Pauline,Louis and Camille everywhere(and they are familiar with that) in this occasion Pauline would be photographed one way or another so Stephanie must have expected it.She's way too cool with the paparazzis (certainly more from her siblings for example) and from what i've seen she was anxious about her daughter competing and not for something else.I'm not in her mind of course,she maybe thought ''oh,those creepy razzis again'' but you're probably correct about the newspaper exaggerating indeed.Newspapers often do that
Thank you for the photos.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 07-14-2010, 04:21 PM
debrann's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Taupo, New Zealand
Posts: 270
I think Pauline looks so much like her uncle P Albert......she definately shows the 'Kelly" side - a beautiful young lady and I am so glad that her a sporting interests are a little different to the norm
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 07-14-2010, 04:39 PM
Thecia's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere, Spain
Posts: 503
Really? Pauline looks like a Grimaldi to me. But I think her interest in diving is great! It certainly isn't a conventional choice.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 07-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 1,324
It will be to Pauline's advantage if she goes to a higher level; like the Olympics. At most of these events it's just a few people and they are all family members of the competitors. Then they go to the Olympics and there are thousands of spectators and rows of photogs and tv cameras. Pauline will be used to it. I also think that is one of the reasons Charlotte is travelling with the GCT. If she gets to go to the Olympics (every country gets to send 2 riders as long as they are certified to jump the course- safety concerns) already knowing the top riders and already being photographed and around larger crowds while competing would make it less intimidating.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 07-14-2010, 09:03 PM
debrann's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Taupo, New Zealand
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
Really? Pauline looks like a Grimaldi to me. But I think her interest in diving is great! It certainly isn't a conventional choice.
Thecia - There was the foto in Hellomagazine that Pauline reminded me of her Uncle, so I suppose really it depends how you are looking on the day and what the facial expressions are
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 07-15-2010, 03:53 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
It will be to Pauline's advantage if she goes to a higher level; like the Olympics. At most of these events it's just a few people and they are all family members of the competitors. Then they go to the Olympics and there are thousands of spectators and rows of photogs and tv cameras. Pauline will be used to it. I also think that is one of the reasons Charlotte is travelling with the GCT. If she gets to go to the Olympics (every country gets to send 2 riders as long as they are certified to jump the course- safety concerns) already knowing the top riders and already being photographed and around larger crowds while competing would make it less intimidating.
I think it is far too early to say if Pauline has such talent. Charlotte definitely doesn't. She is in no way good enough for the O.G. She is a good amateur but not in that league.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old 07-15-2010, 04:47 AM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy7 View Post
I think it is far too early to say if Pauline has such talent. Charlotte definitely doesn't. She is in no way good enough for the O.G. She is a good amateur but not in that league.
I guess we just have to wait and see...
It would be totally awesome to see the two girls compete in London with Steph, Caro, Albert, Charlene and their siblings there rooting for them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 07-15-2010, 07:38 AM
arual's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: milan, Italy
Posts: 50
........however happy birthday Camille !!!!:)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 07-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 1,324
You don't have to be that good to represent Monaco. Every country gets to send a representative in each event. And it's not like there is alot of competition to make the Monaco equestrian team. She would probably be it. They still have 2 years to qualify. The Gucci rep said Charlotte was determined to go pro. I don't think she would invest this much time and money if she didn't think she had a shot at London or Rio. Pauline finished school a year early. I am guessing she did that so she could train full time. One thing that I have learned over the years is that the Kellys, Grimaldis, Casiraghis seem to find a way to succeed most of the time when they really want to. I'm standing by my wishful thinking until proven wrong.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 07-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: S, Spain
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
Before Helsinki, Pauline was in Germany at the end of June ...
...she gave an interview and talked about herself.
She is a normal girl in Monaco, there's nothing special about being the princess's daughter for her. She skipped a year at school and already passed her bac this year ( same time as Louis ). She says it went ok for her, she did well in the exams ... it was a bit tough juggling the exams at school and the sports competition, flying back and forth ... but it went great.

Pauline Ducruet wird Zehnte - Waldkraiburg - Mühldorf - OVB online
Louis passed his bac exam in "sc. et technologies de la gestion" with "admis". Congratulations!!

I can´t find to Pauline in the lists of marks. Are you sure whether she did the exams?

Here the lists marks

PUBLINET V2.24.1.45.2.35 Résultats des examens, concours et recrutements administratifs

Sorry for my english!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 07-20-2010, 12:44 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ***** *****, United States
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by rerehh View Post
Louis passed his bac exam in "sc. et technologies de la gestion" with "admis". Congratulations!!

I can´t find to Pauline in the lists of marks. Are you sure whether she did the exams?

Here the lists marks

PUBLINET V2.24.1.45.2.35 Résultats des examens, concours et recrutements administratifs

Sorry for my english!!
NICE find! Took me a minute to find Louis's though...
couldn't find Pauline's though...maybe she hasn't finished them yet?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 07-20-2010, 02:17 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Pauline - new profile picture - FB

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...538_7002_n.jpg

Seems like a professionally taken photo ...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 07-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 17,124
It does look professionally taken and very beautiful.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 07-20-2010, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,500
Is there some way of enlarging it?

She takes after her mum and perhaps wants to emulate her, hence the pro shots.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 07-21-2010, 07:55 AM
azure's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: here and there, Greece
Posts: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
Pauline - new profile picture - FB

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...538_7002_n.jpg

Seems like a professionally taken photo ...
Is that a real fb account or did her fans make it?
__________________
Life is to be explored
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 07-21-2010, 08:12 AM
georgiea's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
Is there some way of enlarging it? She takes after her mum and perhaps wants to emulate her, hence the pro shots.
I wonder if modeling professionally might be in Pauline's future?
__________________

__________________
Watch your actions, for they become your habits. Watch your habits because they become your character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Louis, Pauline and Camille - Picture Thread michelle Princess Stephanie and Family 304 08-12-2011 11:24 AM
Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 4 : Feb.2006 - June 2007 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 195 06-10-2007 08:15 PM
Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 3 : July 2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 200 02-04-2006 02:14 PM
Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - July 2005 michelle Current Events Archive 229 07-22-2005 02:19 PM
Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 2 : Aug.2004 - July 2005 suturegeisha Current Events Archive 169 07-20-2005 09:02 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch royal history fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympic games ottoman pom president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]