If Stephanie Drops A Comment...

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sebastian said:
The kids in her avatar are Caro and Steph :) Two cuties :)
yeah..They're really cute..Steph is a beauiful baby.. :)

Here's another story!

Plus this one:

Stephanie stading behind the counter of her store. A Lady enters ...nervously looking around...heading towards Stephanie ...saying:

" Excuse me Madame, Isn't this the store of princess Stephanie? Will she be around some time? I'd love to meet her!"

Stephanie ( a little confused) : " Oh yeah sure....just come back this afternoon...the Princess will be present...without a doubt."

The Lady nods, says: "Thank you Madame..."

.and off she goes...the door closes behind her ....

....Steph bursts into a laughter saying : " I almost couldn't hold it....am I not looking like myself anymore?"

This were examples of : when Stephanie doesn't get recognized.

Here's another:

(Quotes from Stephanie herself in 'Rainier and Grace - by Jeffrey Robinson)

In Paris I get recognized all the time. Although once a woman came up to me in a bakery and said: " It's incredible how much you look like Princess Stephanie" So I answerd: " Don't talk to me about her. Every day somebody tells me that. Every day. What do I have to do, cut my hair not to look like her? I have enough of her. I'm really fed up with Princess Stephanie. The poor Lady kept apologizing and saying how awful it must be to look like her (me)

And one about what happens if she gets clearly
recognized:

In California they try talking to me in French and I've found that if I stare at them and say in English: " What? What did you say? What language is that?" they go away mumbling " No. it's not her" ...

:p

Last edited:
michelle said:
This were examples of : when Stephanie doesn't get recognized.

Here's another:

(Quotes from Stephanie herself in 'Rainier and Grace - by Jeffrey Robinson)

And one about what happens if she gets clearly
recognized:

Yeah, my darling's always been great
joker2ge.gif

This is not a comment Steph made but. Do you know the story that is told that Stephanie when she was between 13 and 15 always walked along the Palace corridors naked when she wanted to go to the bathroom...just to tease the male staff....:confused::rolleyes:

I mean if so - ( I don't know , it can also be just invented ) ..but
iconidea0ad.gif
clapclap1wc.gif

Last edited:
michelle said:
Here's another story!

Plus this one:

Stephanie stading behind the counter of her store. A Lady enters ...nervously looking around...heading towards Stephanie ...saying:

" Excuse me Madame, Isn't this the store of princess Stephanie? Will she be around some time? I'd love to meet her!"

Stephanie ( a little confused) : " Oh yeah sure....just come back this afternoon...the Princess will be present...without a doubt."

The Lady nods, says: "Thank you Madame..."

.and off she goes...the door closes behind her ....

....Steph bursts into a laughter saying : " I almost couldn't hold it....am I not looking like myself anymore?"

That is a great story, thankyou for posting it.

One of Caroline, Ernst and Stephanie: (at the Beach Club)

Ernst: "We could have lunch, I mean all the family together"

Caro joking: " Without Stephanie, she's always making disgusting noises when eating " :D

Stephanie : " No way, nothing goes without me..." (smile)

Caroline: " Right, so lets organize it. Very informal ..."

Ernst: " I'll be responsible for the meal though."

Steph: " Ernst, can you cook?! I mean except for hot vine at christrmas ?"

Ernst: "
gs5935c4903557cbd1412761f4cq.gif
"

I just remenbered one more:

Playing volleyball one of my brothers missed a ball and the other one said to him:
" Are you sick in your head, man?"

Stephanie very attentive caught the ball headed towards him focused him with a serious look in her eyes and said:

" Is it possible to be sick, young boy, and that only in the head!!??"

Some really great stories here.I would love to here more.

Stephanie collects frogs... frog figueres of all sorts.

Once she made a little fun of me when I was only 12 or something.
I had green pants and a green t-shirt on...and when I arrived at the beach club she said to my mom: " Check this out. I can add the little one to my collection now "

...hahaha...very funny Steph...once again...thank you ...

michelle said:
Stephanie collects frogs... frog figueres of all sorts.

Once she made a little fun of me when I was only 12 or something.
I had green pants and a green t-shirt on...and when I arrived at the beach club she said to my mom: " Check this out. I can add the little one to my collection now "

...hahaha...very funny Steph...once again...thank you ...

Great :D:D:D:D great, just great . How come I didn't know this one :confused::rolleyes:

sebastian said:
Great :D:D:D:D great, just great . How come I didn't know this one :confused::rolleyes:
Maybe that question is very simple to answer: Little brothers do not need to know everything :D ;)

iceflower said:
Maybe that question is very simple to answer: Little brothers do not need to know everything :D ;)

You're absolutely right, Iceflower :):p

One of Steph's best:

Bebert would have loved to be a teacher... that would have been awsome 'cause I could have screamed to him: 'Hey sweetheart, some chalk got stuck on your a***'

More about teachers and school.
Andrea and Steph many years ago:

Andrea: ' Tama, my schoolteacher wrote a remark under my test. It says: You have to go on practicing'

Steph: ' Practicing what? Heads-off-Charlotte's-Barbies-srewing ?

michelle said:
More about teachers and school.
Andrea and Steph many years ago:

Andrea: ' Tama, my schoolteacher wrote a remark under my test. It says: You have to go on practicing'

Steph: ' Practicing what? Heads-off-Charlotte's-Barbies-srewing ?
He was pretty good at that. :D Like me, I also screwed the heads off your Barbies, remember Mimi? :p:D

Last edited:
sebastian said:
He was pretty good at that. :D Like me, I also screwed the heads off your Barbies, remember Mimi? :p:D

Haha... yes I do remember ... little bastard ;):p:mad:

I was just going through this thread and I have been laughing for hours Stephanie has the best sense of humor . Any one have any thing new?

Oh my gosh, I've given myself a stomach ache from reading this thread and laughing so much. I agree RADKER18, Steph has the best sense of humor.

This is how I've always felt:

I would like to sit next to Caro at dinner and have great conversation, but would love to go out with Stephanie after dinner and party with her!

Ani

this becomes my favorite thread so far:))

Ha, I was just watching Gilmore Girls ...best show ever btw ... Season 1 ... anyway...so Lorelai is talking to her mom in that episode on the phone ... well to cut it short I remember Stephanie answering the same way Lorelai did some time ago:

Caroline : " Did you see the news ? "

Stephanie : " Ever ? "

rotfl - Steph - rotfl -

Hey - why didn´t anyone tell me that this thread exists ..... - didnt know that she has such a humor and makes jokes... :lol::lol: Steph - is great :)

Why didn´t she start MC-Monaco-Burger franchising - the MC Donalds and Burger King Burgers are nearly awful garbage :lol: (maybe the Donalds recipie was composed by Ernst :eek: )
Oh,it would be a pleasure to meet MC Monaco´s Burger "Queen"

Michelle, thank you - thats really a nice thread about her !
(How did you escape from the frog-cage ? :))

GREAT fun!

Hi...

...the following coments done by Princess Stephanie are taken out of all-day-life situations my brothers and me had while spending holidays in Monaco...
My youngest brother collected some things he remembers from theese days and send it to me...I really laughes my ... off reading them and remebering....

I hope you enjoy.....and get to know Stephanie the way she is...through this....

Michelle

GReat fun!

Now, I am curious here: How did you come to encounter Stephanie?
Or, were you just lucky enough to run into her, at places?

it appears as though you and she were introduced to one another, and that you just transcribed some conversations she was having with other people within your earshot?

Thank you for your reply, (in advance)

-- Abbie :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom