Daniel Ducruet & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cro girl said:
One thing that confuses me with this interview is when it was taken. It starts with the interviewer who said that she spoke to Daniel in the presence of his kids and Steph. From the interview itself I figured out it had to be a vacation when Steph, Daniel, kids and the bartender ( Mathieu? ) were all together. At one point he said - Look the bartender (?) just kissed her!
So if he really said all those things when Steph and the kids were literally a couple of meters away I don't know what to say!

I am a bit sceptic about this interview. We shouldn't believe all that journalists said, sometimes it's rubbish ! I can't believe Daniel said such things about Stéphanie and about Caroline wanting him, this is completely improbable !!!!!

Sounds like tyhe same "interview" I read and that was published in Italy; from what the author said it's a series of declarations of Daniel given through a series of encounters (Mauritius, Monaco, on the phone)...Daphne Barak is the usual official interviewer of Daniel, and through him she also interviewed Steph a couple of times.

Yes, in Mauritius they were altogether on a beach, while in Monaco Daniel was with his brother ALain (when they talked about Caro and Al's reign); as for Andrea and Pierre he didn't exactly say drugs, but tha they are "troublemakers", at least in the Italian translation. I'd really like to read the original!

Kisses

ETA: knowing the relationship between the family and the journalist, I pretty much believe what she says it's true; of course it is quite probable that Danny will deny having said those things, but she is very reliable, and as I've said, she is his "official" interviewer, so she wouldn't make such things up. Apparently Danny had some troubles with Albert recently because Daphne Barak wanted him to interview Steph on an American network; Danny got carried away and told Steph he was going to do a series of political interviews on tv, and when Steph told this to her brother, he didn't take the interview thing well...

(Source Chi Magazine)

Last edited:
I just checked the interview again and found out it was originally done by Daphne Barak (?) , so it might be the one that was in italian magazines although some things are different.

How many interviews has she done with him? And why so many, is he writing a book? And what do you think will be Steph's reaction to this? I've heard that in Monaco and around there are people who listen to what's being said about the family and then report to them, so it is not possible that they don't know.

They know! and they know the journalist as well. In 1997, soon after the divorce, through Daniel Steph gave an interview to this Daphne Barak; then she has interviewed Danny several times, and she also interviewed Nicole Coste last year, after the scandal...she is very well introduced in Monaco.

I guess Steph has got to react in some way to this thing, but can I say somehting very very unpopular around here? I never agree with Daniel on anything, his ego always gets in the way and I'm sure 99% of this interview is complete b*****it, but in my personal opinion, there really are too many men around the kids. I'm not a prude, so I don't care if a person has 100.000 lovers a year, but in the last few years Steph has lived with four different men, and I don't think this is the best thing for young kids...

Here I am, crucify me...

(source Chi Magazine)

Last edited:
Oh, well, I won't crucify you ( it wouldn't be appropriate on this day, would it?), on the contrary, I agree with you on the fact there are too many men around the kids. Steph is a grown up woman, so she can have as many lovers as she pleases. However this might be confusing for the kids now, and probably embarassing for them in the future.

Daniel hosted by RAIUNO show "Domenica in" one month ago. We have a saying here that goes: *Cavaliere fra due dame fa la figura del salame!* ( A man between two ladies doesn't make a good show) OLYCOM
vfw9c4.jpg

Just a reminder to provide links to articles/magazines that you quote as sources for interviews otherwise, your remarks may be considered gossip and rumour and as a result may be deleted.

See TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines, Post #1

Thanks for your co-operation.

Mandy
Monaco Forum Moderator

sebastian said:
Two studio shots of Daniel:

(gossip.it)

Well, he is good looking, especially in the second pic. How old is Daniel now?

He's older than Stephanie, so early 40s.

Ann

Isifa

Daniel Ducruet (white shirt) celebrated his partner Jean Pierre's 42nd birthday (black shirt) at their bar "Caliente" which the pair have run for the past six years. Ducruet, former husband of Princess Stephanie of Monaco and father of two of her children, was accompanied by French reality TV superstar Loana and joined by friends including Jerry de la Vega (white hat) who participated with Ducruet in "The Farm" reality TV show. Cannes, FRANCE - 13/6/2006.
14lk135.jpg
14lk190.jpg
14lk1f8.jpg
14lk2sl.jpg
14lk305.jpg
14lk3l1.jpg
14lk3s9.jpg
14lk406.jpg

OMG ! loana was there !! It's the most stupid girl that I saw !! Paris Hilton is einstein in front of her !! Lol:D
Sorry but I don't like this girl and I'm so sorry that Daniel know her !! but I like daniel

Thanks Tbhrc!:)

Caption:
MADRID, SPAIN - SEPTEMBER 14: Princess Stephanie's former husband, Daniel Ducruet attends "The Producers" Premiere at the Coliseum Theatre on September 14, 2006 in Madrid, Spain. (Photo by Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images)

403w4te.jpg
4c21vuw.jpg

(gettyimages)

daniel ducret comment to press

i went to the worldroots.com website and under royal news it said daniel ducret said princess stef kids don't even like her anymore she wastes time instead of doing charity she just talks. is that made up? i can't believe daniel ducret would say that. it's proposterous.

I'm sure that's pure gossip, hsieh, as Steph and Daniel do have a good relationship...
Here are two pics of Daniel from the show, lula already mentioned:

(brunopress)

hsieh said:
i went to the worldroots.com website and under royal news it said daniel ducret said princess stef kids don't even like her anymore she wastes time instead of doing charity she just talks. is that made up? i can't believe daniel ducret would say that. it's proposterous.

That is so cruel, if true. And I wonder what Daniel is thinking, criticizing Stephanie for supposedly wasting time talking instead of doing charity... when at the same time, he is also 'talking'. :ermm: I was never a fan of this guy; I wish he would just shut up.

I would like to think that Ice is right; this is just plain mean gossip! I shudder to think that after attacking Rainier and Caroline, he goes after Stephanie now.

Daniel taking part in a reality show on Spanish TV (CHI) The caption reads that he was soon thrown out of the show.

monica17 said:
That is so cruel, if true. And I wonder what Daniel is thinking, criticizing Stephanie for supposedly wasting time talking instead of doing charity... when at the same time, he is also 'talking'. :ermm: I was never a fan of this guy; I wish he would just shut up.

I would like to think that Ice is right; this is just plain mean gossip! I shudder to think that after attacking Rainier and Caroline, he goes after Stephanie now.

if rainier and caro are going to be snobbish to daniel then why shouldn't he defend himself? that's like racism except it's classism - meaning being negatively prejudice against people without money. people can't help it if they don't have a lot of money - does that mean they're worth less? they criticise daniel because he was unfaithful - didn't caro get married out of spite for her mom? <removed gossip and hearsay> and what about albert having so many premarital sex partners? i thought they were devout catholics? daniel should defend himself against this classism.

Last edited by a moderator:
hsieh said:
if rainier and caro are going to be snobbish to daniel then why shouldn't he defend himself? that's like racism except it's classism - meaning being negatively prejudice against people without money. people can't help it if they don't have a lot of money - does that mean they're worth less? they criticise daniel because he was unfaithful - didn't caro get married out of spite for her mom? <removed gossip and hearsay> and what about albert having so many premarital sex partners? i thought they were devout catholics? daniel should defend himself against this classism.

I see your point, hsieh, on classism or being snobbish.

I may be wrong, but Rainier and Caroline never criticized Daniel in public (by way of the press)-and this is what I hated about Daniel.... for not keeping it within the family, and for talking about things years after his experience with them. Maybe Daniel felt snubbed by them and that would hurt anyone, I agree. But IMHO, for the interest of his kids, he shouldn't go on criticizing the (dead) grandfather and aunt, no matter their own personal differences. As far as I know, it was Rainier who supported his kids through Stephanie's allowance. He could at least show some graciousness towards Rainier for that.... Daniel goes on and on to attack the Grimaldis for about a decade now, it's so tiresome.... even right after Rainier's death; very poor timing. And he doesn't even have anything really new to say except more bad words - he just keeps on rehashing old stuff - and he gets paid for appearing on TV, in the papers, etc.... bashing them? I'm sorry, but that smacks of being opportunistic to me.

Last edited:
Monica, I would agree. It is tacky to make critical comments about your children dead grandfather and their aunt.

Perhaps they weren't as nice to Daniel as they could have been...maybe they thought he was opportunistic and wouldn't treat Stephanie right? Hmmm, I wonder where they got that idea. But let it be known, at least to my knowledge, they have never said anything bad about Daniel at least publicly. And he didn't seem to have a problem living off Rainier when he was married.

Zonk said:
Monica, I would agree. It is tacky to make critical comments about your children dead grandfather and their aunt.

Perhaps they weren't as nice to Daniel as they could have been...maybe they thought he was opportunistic and wouldn't treat Stephanie right? Hmmm, I wonder where they got that idea. But let it be known, at least to my knowledge, they have never said anything bad about Daniel at least publicly. And he didn't seem to have a problem living off Rainier when he was married.

Zonk, I just want to highlight your last sentence. I agree. And he doesn't seem to have a problem with this now, too. It seems to me that everytime Daniel has something new to 'promote' (TV show, album, whatever), he gets on this 'attack' mode. As someone pointed out earlier in this thread, it is okay to earn a living but not in this manner....he did the same thing earlier this year. Of course, he would be asked about the Grimaldis; that's a given. But he doesn't have to say nasty stuff. He could just be gracious and say good stuff or decline to comment, like the other ex-husband of Stephanie (Adans).

Last edited:
maybe they've degraded him in private with their classsim. something's really ticked him off to go after them like that. if they were nice to him he wouldn't be doing that. like i said they are no angels just because they have money - who are they to judge one just because they don't have money? and as for rainier supporting him - rainier CHOOSES to support his family - is daniel to worship him because he CHOOSES to support his kids? that's another thing - who are you to judge people when "daddy" still supports you? i don't see daniel talking bad about albert. albert must be nice to him.

Last edited:
No matter how Rainier & Caroline treated Daniel, he is trashing Stephanie! The mother of his children. What did she so to him that causing this kind of venom?? There is no call him to public trash his former wife, the mother of 2 of his kids, and the same woman he ran around on. He is way out of line and needs to grow up.:mad:

hsieh said:
maybe they've degraded him in private with their classsim. something's really ticked him off to go after them like that. if they were nice to him he wouldn't be doing that. like i said they are no angels just because they have money - who are they to judge one just because they don't have money?
Where have you heard that they dislike him because he has no money? Has Daniel mentioned something like that in an interview? I'm not sure, I havn't read soo much about him.

But I have to say that it is really tacky that every time he has a new project, he comes out with a new interview/statement about the Grimaldi's. In the end it's a private matter, and such things should be dealt with in private.

Who knows if they liked him or not, one thing is for sure, they never made a public statement about him, and that is the right thing to do, imo.

Prior to becoming a Monaco moderator..my knowledge on Daniel Ducruet was very limited. I knew he was Stephanie's ex-husband, father of two of her kids, stripper scandal, supposed to remarry, etc.

So I had to read the entire thread to see what the great hullablo was about Daniel vs Caroline/Ranier. And I must admit my opinion of the man got lower. While he does appear to be an attentive father (at least via the pics) I think he has a lot of nerve talking about Caroline and Rainier. First, have they have EVER spoken about this man in public? If not, why does he feel the need to denigrate them...he needs to be lucky that Caroline cares for Stephanie..cause she doesn't have a problem suing people and if some of things he has said about her (trying to seduce him....please..I think she has better taste in men:ohmy: ) are so outlandish and slanderous she should just sue him to shut him up!

Same old song, same old dance: this man is used to blaming somebody else for his failures.

Anyway, I once read - I guess in Eva mag - that he was in love with Caroline, but she didn't care a bit about him.

Who or how many people Albert or Caroline have pre-marital sex w/ has ZERO to do w/ them being mad at a guy for hurting their little sister deeply. This bumb is judging them so why can't they do the same to him? Especially Raineir since he was taking care of the deadbeat.
If they were nice to him he wouldn't be doing that.
That's not true. You can be nice to someone & treat them well & they still attack you. It's more like what horibble thing did DD do to Caroline & Rainer for them to dislike him so? He's spouting off trash because he's getting paid to & he has projects to promote. He should not be talking about his kids family in public like that, especially their own mother. It's his own fault he blew up his family, what a lowdown jerk!

Back
Top Bottom