Daniel Ducruet & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GOT FOG? said:
Who or how many people Albert or Caroline have pre-marital sex w/ has ZERO to do w/ them being mad at a guy for hurting their little sister deeply. This bumb is judging them so why can't they do the same to him? Especially Raineir since he was taking care of the deadbeat.
That's not true. You can be nice to someone & treat them well & they still attack you. It's more like what horibble thing did DD do to Caroline & Rainer for them to dislike him so? He's spouting off trash because he's getting paid to & he has projects to promote. He should not be talking about his kids family in public like that, especially their own mother. It's his own fault he blew up his family, what a lowdown jerk!

Unfortunately, Stephanie seems to pick loosers alot. He is doing more damage to his kids by making comments about their Mother than anything. One day those kids are going to turn on him for what he has done. Plus when his youngest reaches 18 he won't have the Grimaldi money to help him out. His kids will have to help him - we'll see what happens, time will tell

About a month ago in italian television "lunchtimetalkshow"(Italia sul due)they were talking about divorce, Daniel was one of the guests, he had only nice words for Stephanie, he told they have a wonderful relation thanks to her, and that she is a wonderful mother to their children, he said also that the things that made them divorce was all made up and that he has cleared with Stephanie everything(he was saying he was innocent)

I can see a lot of Louis in the pic of Daniel when he was two years old.

I wouldn't mind if Daniel stopped talking publicly altogether but at least he's gotten decent enough to say only positive things now.

Ann

supernova said:
About a month ago in italian television "lunchtimetalkshow"(Italia sul due)they were talking about divorce, Daniel was one of the guests, he had only nice words for Stephanie, he told they have a wonderful relation thanks to her, and that she is a wonderful mother to their children, he said also that the things that made them divorce was all made up and that he has cleared with Stephanie everything(he was saying he was innocent)

Daniel has been often hosted in that show. As we say in Italy: he's part of the decoration...;)

Louis is a great mix of His Dad and Albert .

DD was on TV in Spain last night, taking part in the programme where they ask people questions and check if they told the truth on the lie detector. I'm sorry, I didn't watch the full of the show (my housemates are not very interested) and didn't see the end where they said if he lied or not, but what I did catch was: he said that the rumor that the Grimaldi family paid him spouse support and money to keep him quiet after the divorce is a lie, that he didn't have any argument with Caroline because he only saw her 3 or 4 times (??? Sorry if I didn't get that correctly, but I think that's what he said). They have asked him about Albert's sexuality, and he said he saw a lot of women pass through his bed, but not men. About his relationship with Steph now he said it's "amable". That's about all I've seen, if someone saw it please edit and correct me... Generally, he did not make an impression of a nice person, and my guess is that if he wouldn't be tested on the detector, he'd talk much more crap.

Last edited:
Maya35, a German magazine printed the interview from that show -
for all those who understand German, take a look here ---> aktuelle: top-stories.
I had already been warned by your report, so I only rolled my eyes when also reading it there. The questions were more than stupid and Daniel must be called stupid as well for taking part in that. 10 years have gone by and there is absolutely no need to talk about it over and over again. In this case I think: the past is the past ;)

Here is a little translation from google:

• Has princess Caroline been involved into the affair around the pool pictures? Ducruet: „No. “ The detector: He's not lying.
• Has the princely family paid you for your silence? Ducruet: „No. “ The detector: He's not lying.
• Are you and Stephanie still lovers? Ducruet (hesitates short): „No. “ The detector: He's not lying
• Have you ever tried to get Stephanie back? Ducruet: „Yes. “ The detector: He's not lying
• Have you been unfaithful to Stephanie also in other cases ? Ducruet: „No. “ The detector: He's lying
• Have you tried to buy the notorious naked photos? Ducruet: „Yes. “ The detector: He's not lying.
• Do any member of the princely family of Albert commentate on his lovelife? Ducruet: „No. “ The detector: He's lying
• Did you had sexual contact with Stephanie after the naked photo scandal? Ducruet: „… no. “ The detector: He's lying

Last edited:
Daniel Ducruet is a pathetic guy. He divorced Staphanie years ago but still wants publicity, still is using connection to her to his advantage. He even used his children with Steph in some reality show. The only thing he's interested in is fame, and he will exploit the fact of being Steph's ex husband and their children as much as he can. This recent interview is the best proof of it. The interview is disgusting but he agreed for it.

Lakshmi said:
Daniel Ducruet is a pathetic guy. He divorced Staphanie years ago but still wants publicity, still is using connection to her to his advantage. He even used his children with Steph in some reality show. The only thing he's interested in is fame, and he will exploit the fact of being Steph's ex husband and their children as much as he can. This recent interview is the best proof of it. The interview is disgusting but he agreed for it.

Right.
He hurt so much Stephanie by his behavior, and instead to disappear after, he stills making stupid things

iceflower said:
Daniel must be called stupid as well for taking part in that. 10 years have gone by and there is absolutely no need to talk about it over and over again. In this case I think: the past is the past ;)
Yes it is ,even if Steph and Mr Ducruet are both on events... they have a new life and new lovers.

Last edited:
this guy has to get a life. what's scary is that he might use his children to grab more attention. stephanie better draw the line.

I don't know if others react to Daniel Ducruet as I do, but let me share my "reaction".... There is literally no reaction! When I see an article with his name in the headline, I take absolutely no interest. I never click on articles about him. Is it that way commonly? I imagine it might be that no one really pays attention to what he says and does. He's just kind of there. He seems to love his kids, but sometimes his liking of attention seems inappropriate. There are times when he seems very genuinely interested in his kids, but other times when he seems like he's posing, sort of, even in some candids, as if he's trying a bit too hard to convey what a good father he is. I don't doubt he loves them, but I think he's over-the-top with his concern for others' opinions, on some occasions more so than others. It's like, Look at me! I'm Daniel! I have these cool kids and we love each other, and their mom is a princess, and we all get along GREAT! :rolleyes:

I just think it's horrid that he bashes Princess Caroline in the media. That's just horrible behavior. What does he do that? What could possibly be his motive for doing that? It baffles me to learn this from your posts. Like I said, I never read articles about him, so my impressions are based on you guys and on pictures here and there of the kids with him.

tbhrc said:
• Do any member of the princely family of Albert commentate on his lovelife? Ducruet: „No. “ The detector: He's lying
I don't understand why he is necessarily lying about this one. I doubt the princely family ever discusses him. Why would they?

• Did you had sexual contact with Stephanie after the naked photo scandal? Ducruet: „… no. “ The detector: He's lying
About this, how does anyone know? I imagine only he and Stephanie know that. Probably their best friends don't know that. He is not necessarily lying there, or am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 23.4.2007

"French actor Daniel Ducruet attends the Italian TV series 'Polstrada' photocall at Autodromo Vallelunga
on April 23, 2007 in Rome, Italy" - getty

I don't think that Daniel deserves the title "actor" but maybe I've missed something ;) :)

Daniel 1
Daniel 2
Daniel 3

:D do you remember what a marvelous actor his was with a hot girl few yaers ago ???

Prince Rainier must have had an idea that the marriage wouldn't work out since he didn't give his son-in-law, except for Stefano, any titles.

What titles did he give Stefano?

Pics 29.7 + 6.8.2007

Here are some more new pics of Daniel:

1. Performing on stage at a disco at the end of July

Pic 1 *** Pic 2

2. With his girlfriend Adany Garcia flying high ;) during a photoshoot

Pic 1 *** Pic 2 ** link

Pics 5.12.2007

Daniel will marry again!

Daniel Ducruet, ex-husband of Princess Stephanie of Monaco, and his
fiancee, Adany Garcia, take a walk around Via Dante in Milan, Italy.
They shop in a jewellery store and Adany tries on some wedding
dresses for their upcoming wedding in 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thank you for always keeping us updated with news about Daniel.
Iceflower!
I must say the wedding announcement has surprised me, I wonder
if they plan to have some more kids, Daniel's three kids are teenagers
already and as she is so young, they may have that kind of plans..

But I do not really like these kind of photos of them posing in
wedding dresses and so on, it's a bit too much.

Back
Top Bottom