The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-30-2007, 03:46 AM
Aristocracy

Thank you for always keeping us updated with news about Daniel.
Iceflower!
I must say the wedding announcement has surprised me, I wonder
if they plan to have some more kids, Daniel's three kids are teenagers
already and as she is so young, they may have that kind of plans..

But I do not really like these kind of photos of them posing in
wedding dresses and so on, it's a bit too much.

Old 01-06-2008, 04:04 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Romy, if the news are right, your question may be answered.
The German magazine "aktuelle" writes that Daniel had announced
that his girlfriend was pregnant and that the baby will arrive at the
end of May. He did not give an interview to that magazine, but has
said so at an Italien TV show.

Here's the link in German aktuelle.de

Old 06-20-2008, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Pics 14.3.2008

Daniel and Adanay at the set of the film "Alba Kiara"
Daniel takes part in, March 14, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 06-20-2008, 10:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Poor Stephanie, always knew how to pick them...........
Old 06-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Nobility

Daniel on TV

Hi,

watched a clip the other day with Daniel attending a TV show. Don't know the name of it, but it's basically about host asking very private questions and then I think it is about answering "right". And I guess you win money or something.

In this clip Daniel gets really upset, attacking this guy and there were a few hot moments before he calmed himself down again. Since it is in French I don't know what happened.

Has this been posted already? Does anybody know why he got so upset? What was the question? Hope it had nothing (bad) to do with Stéphanie...
Old 06-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Yes, I saw this TV show. It was about the paparazzi and their job. Daniel got mad cause he was attacked on something about Stefanie IIRC. He said that the paparazzi had ruined a part of his life and then there was a hot debate between both sides, etc.

I don't quite appreciate the guy but I agreed with him on that. Plus, the paparazzo who was invited declared that now he didn't go out of his house unless the picture would be bought for over a million of euros ...

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 06-24-2008, 04:08 PM
Aristocracy

Aren't his "15 minutes" up by now? I didn't remember that he and Stephanie ever married, shows my lack of interest in him particularly.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here's the video. In fact he treats the paparazzi of "rats" :

Because it matters...
Old 06-24-2008, 04:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Yes, I saw this TV show. It was about the paparazzi and their job. Daniel got mad cause he was attacked on something about Stefanie IIRC. He said that the paparazzi had ruined a part of his life and then there was a hot debate between both sides, etc.

I don't quite appreciate the guy but I agreed with him on that. Plus, the paparazzo who was invited declared that now he didn't go out of his house unless the picture would be bought for over a million of euros ...
He sounds like that guy who killed both his parents and then threw himself at the feet of the judge asking for mercy because he was an orphan!!!!!!!!!!
It was Daniel who was cheating on his wife and was poolside with that "lady" and it was the papparazzi's fault because he took the photos??The only good decision Stephanie took was get rid of him in a New York minute.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

No but the paparazzo has nothing to say about it. It's a personal business. He hasn't got the right to intervene in people's life, even for millions of euros.

Because it matters...
Old 06-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

The paparazzos have to make a living and although I do not agree with their tactics, those on the public eye who have an ounce of decency do not behave the way Daniel did.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, but the guy doesn't respect him. At one point, he starts calling him just by his name, "Ducruet". I'm sorry but even if you don't appreciate someone, there's a minimum of decency as well.

Because it matters...
Old 06-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Yes, but the guy doesn't respect him. At one point, he starts calling him just by his name, "Ducruet". I'm sorry but even if you don't appreciate someone, there's a minimum of decency as well.

Daniel Ducruet did nothing to earn anyone's respect. Having said that I agree with you that this does not give license to anyone to be rude.
If they both knew what they were getting into beforehand, they could at least keep some semblance of decorum.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Interesting that Daniel doesn't see the connection between his extramarital interests and the end of his marriage. The photographers weren't the problem, they were the mere catalyst.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle View Post
Interesting that Daniel doesn't see the connection between his extramarital interests and the end of his marriage. The photographers weren't the problem, they were the mere catalyst.

You are absolutely correct!
Generally I would not get too bothered by what people do in their lives, but this guy makes my skin crawl. He had everything given to him on a silver platter and all he had to do was to be discreet. He did not do it then and he continues to fail now.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent

I feel sad that Stephanie was humiliated in this way but there is a saying..."you get the kind of spouse you deserve". It's not like she was some innocent little lamb who knew nothing of Ducruet's history. He had recently had another child with another woman(Martine Malbouvier)...he was working as a servant(bodyguard) when he took up with Stephanie. She had been warned, threatend and begged by her family notably Rainier that the man was a very tricky customer. Instead she chose to humiliate her family and her father by shacking up with him and having TWO babies with him and giving tacky interviews to tabloids. One in which she boasted "My mom was from Irish-Catholic stock, but I have changed!"

They didn't agree to even baptize their children until just before the wedding and that is because Rainier insisted that they do so before he would agree to the marriage. (Apparently Prince Charming Ducruet is an atheist, lovely. RIP Princess Grace!)

Why should she have been surprised when the bottom fell out of the birdcage?? He gave no indication before he met Stephanie and took up with her that he was a man of honour or integrity. By behaving the way he did he simply remained true to himself.

For me, the great tragedy is that Stephanie appeared to learn nothing from this ghastly incident, bouncing right on to yet another bodyguard and begetting another child with him.

For a girl who reportedly adored her father so much she appeared to have no qualms about disappointing him and breaking his heart...over and over and over again.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

I believe that Stephanie was always spoilt by her parents and the accident was the icing on the cake. She went from the fish monger (Daniel) to that Gottlieb guy who is reportedly the father of her third child to the assorted circus owners/entertainers and acrobats. She even had Pauline performing with elephants at the Knie Circus. The lady is not exactly choosy and she bought her own troubles. However that husband #1 of hers disgraced himself, her family and his children and he still pops up. I agree with everything you said. It is sad when someone has privilege and a leg up in life and does not appreciate it.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
For all the fans of Daniel, here's a few new pics, being hosted on a TV show last January:

Olycom - News
Old 03-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Serene Highness

Red face Glistening Seas

odette says:believe that Stephanie was always spoilt by her parents and the accident was the icing on the cake. She went from the fish monger (Daniel) to that Gottlieb guy who is reportedly the father of her third child to the assorted circus owners/entertainers and acrobats.

Oh whom was the Gottlieb one?? We know so very little about their lives but if you could mention or have any pics?

Not that it really matters, anyway, since all of Stephanie's children turned out simply beautiful and she has every right and reason to be so very proud of each and every one of them which is truly to her credit.

So, perhaps, if she needed to, she has learned a little something along the way

She and her siblings seem to go thru alot to raise them properly and to keep their kids sheltered from too much papparrazzi exposure??!!
Old 06-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Daniel Ducruet was suit in court for violences in a night club
in Cannes in August 2008, Grasse, France, June 2, 2009. The
verdict is expected in July.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **