The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Aristocracy

DD was on TV in Spain last night, taking part in the programme where they ask people questions and check if they told the truth on the lie detector. I'm sorry, I didn't watch the full of the show (my housemates are not very interested) and didn't see the end where they said if he lied or not, but what I did catch was: he said that the rumor that the Grimaldi family paid him spouse support and money to keep him quiet after the divorce is a lie, that he didn't have any argument with Caroline because he only saw her 3 or 4 times (??? Sorry if I didn't get that correctly, but I think that's what he said). They have asked him about Albert's sexuality, and he said he saw a lot of women pass through his bed, but not men. About his relationship with Steph now he said it's "amable". That's about all I've seen, if someone saw it please edit and correct me... Generally, he did not make an impression of a nice person, and my guess is that if he wouldn't be tested on the detector, he'd talk much more crap.

Old 02-11-2007, 04:12 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Maya35, a German magazine printed the interview from that show -
for all those who understand German, take a look here ---> aktuelle: top-stories.
I had already been warned by your report, so I only rolled my eyes when also reading it there. The questions were more than stupid and Daniel must be called stupid as well for taking part in that. 10 years have gone by and there is absolutely no need to talk about it over and over again. In this case I think: the past is the past

Old 02-11-2007, 05:33 AM
Majesty

Here is a little translation from google:

• Has princess Caroline been involved into the affair around the pool pictures? Ducruet: „No. “ The detector: He's not lying.
• Has the princely family paid you for your silence? Ducruet: „No. “ The detector: He's not lying.
• Are you and Stephanie still lovers? Ducruet (hesitates short): „No. “ The detector: He's not lying
• Have you ever tried to get Stephanie back? Ducruet: „Yes. “ The detector: He's not lying
• Have you been unfaithful to Stephanie also in other cases ? Ducruet: „No. “ The detector: He's lying
• Have you tried to buy the notorious naked photos? Ducruet: „Yes. “ The detector: He's not lying.
• Do any member of the princely family of Albert commentate on his lovelife? Ducruet: „No. “ The detector: He's lying
• Did you had sexual contact with Stephanie after the naked photo scandal? Ducruet: „… no. “ The detector: He's lying
Old 02-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks tbhrc
Old 02-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Courtier

Pathetic...oh, thanks for bringing in the interview anyway.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Commoner

Poor guy, he is pathetic
Old 02-12-2007, 03:40 AM
Serene Highness

Daniel Ducruet is a pathetic guy. He divorced Staphanie years ago but still wants publicity, still is using connection to her to his advantage. He even used his children with Steph in some reality show. The only thing he's interested in is fame, and he will exploit the fact of being Steph's ex husband and their children as much as he can. This recent interview is the best proof of it. The interview is disgusting but he agreed for it.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 02-12-2007, 03:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
Daniel Ducruet is a pathetic guy. He divorced Staphanie years ago but still wants publicity, still is using connection to her to his advantage. He even used his children with Steph in some reality show. The only thing he's interested in is fame, and he will exploit the fact of being Steph's ex husband and their children as much as he can. This recent interview is the best proof of it. The interview is disgusting but he agreed for it.
Right.
He hurt so much Stephanie by his behavior, and instead to disappear after, he stills making stupid things
Old 02-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Daniel must be called stupid as well for taking part in that. 10 years have gone by and there is absolutely no need to talk about it over and over again. In this case I think: the past is the past
Yes it is ,even if Steph and Mr Ducruet are both on events... they have a new life and new lovers.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Nobility

this guy has to get a life. what's scary is that he might use his children to grab more attention. stephanie better draw the line.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:00 AM

I don't know if others react to Daniel Ducruet as I do, but let me share my "reaction".... There is literally no reaction! When I see an article with his name in the headline, I take absolutely no interest. I never click on articles about him. Is it that way commonly? I imagine it might be that no one really pays attention to what he says and does. He's just kind of there. He seems to love his kids, but sometimes his liking of attention seems inappropriate. There are times when he seems very genuinely interested in his kids, but other times when he seems like he's posing, sort of, even in some candids, as if he's trying a bit too hard to convey what a good father he is. I don't doubt he loves them, but I think he's over-the-top with his concern for others' opinions, on some occasions more so than others. It's like, Look at me! I'm Daniel! I have these cool kids and we love each other, and their mom is a princess, and we all get along GREAT!

I just think it's horrid that he bashes Princess Caroline in the media. That's just horrible behavior. What does he do that? What could possibly be his motive for doing that? It baffles me to learn this from your posts. Like I said, I never read articles about him, so my impressions are based on you guys and on pictures here and there of the kids with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
• Do any member of the princely family of Albert commentate on his lovelife? Ducruet: „No. “ The detector: He's lying
I don't understand why he is necessarily lying about this one. I doubt the princely family ever discusses him. Why would they?

Quote:
• Did you had sexual contact with Stephanie after the naked photo scandal? Ducruet: „… no. “ The detector: He's lying
About this, how does anyone know? I imagine only he and Stephanie know that. Probably their best friends don't know that. He is not necessarily lying there, or am I missing something?
Old 06-04-2007, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator

Pics 23.4.2007

"French actor Daniel Ducruet attends the Italian TV series 'Polstrada' photocall at Autodromo Vallelunga
on April 23, 2007 in Rome, Italy" - getty

I don't think that Daniel deserves the title "actor" but maybe I've missed something

Daniel 1
Daniel 2
Daniel 3
Old 06-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Aristocracy

do you remember what a marvelous actor his was with a hot girl few yaers ago ???
Old 07-31-2007, 11:23 AM

Prince Rainier must have had an idea that the marriage wouldn't work out since he didn't give his son-in-law, except for Stefano, any titles.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:19 PM
Royal Highness

What titles did he give Stefano?
Old 08-01-2007, 02:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
What titles did he give Stefano?

The tabloids here called him "the Duke of Brianza". (this being the area stretching among the Milan, Como and Varese provinces, next to the Italian-Swiss border)

DD with his... "official companion" (DIVAeDONNA)
Old 08-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Pics 29.7 + 6.8.2007

Here are some more new pics of Daniel:

1. Performing on stage at a disco at the end of July

Pic 1 *** Pic 2

2. With his girlfriend Adany Garcia flying high during a photoshoot

Pic 1 *** Pic 2 ** link
Old 08-20-2007, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
The tabloids here called him "the Duke of Brianza". (this being the area stretching among the Milan, Como and Varese provinces, next to the Italian-Swiss border)

DD with his... "official companion" (DIVAeDONNA)
Here's a gallery of more pics from that day in Italy, Daniel and his girlfriend on 16 June 2007:
gallery
** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 11-29-2007, 03:54 AM
Super Moderator

Here's the newest pic of Daniel, together with his girlfriend Adany
taken on 26 November 2007:

Daniel and his girlfriend
Old 12-19-2007, 03:44 AM
Super Moderator

Pics 5.12.2007

Daniel will marry again!

Daniel Ducruet, ex-husband of Princess Stephanie of Monaco, and his
fiancee, Adany Garcia, take a walk around Via Dante in Milan, Italy.
They shop in a jewellery store and Adany tries on some wedding
dresses for their upcoming wedding in 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **