Daniel Ducruet & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daniel with his new flame: a 30y/o French manager named Kelly.

Diva&Donna (click on the pic to enlarge it, if necessary ;))

The only thing I remember about Daniel's new girlfriend is that she looked like Steph. I suppose that woman does. :ermm: But you're right, Michael and Louis do look very similar. Thanks crm! :flowers:

Ducruet siblings and friends?

Louis and Pauline have a brother, Michael, who himself has some siblings.

Michael was born January 9, 1992. He is 10 months/17 days older than Louis.

He is the son of Daniel Ducruet and Martine Malbouvier.

He grew up totally in Monaco. His "brothers" (best mates/posse):
  1. Matthieu Vabre (Marseilles)
  2. Loïc Rikin Paoloni (Monaco)
  3. Kevin Stofler
  4. David Farruch (Paris)

Michael studied at the EF International School in Nice, France. He finished there this year. He had a big birthday bash in Cannes that Louis and all his siblings attended. It was at some famous club. I forgot the name. He seems to enjoy spending time in California. He's been to San Francisco and Los Angeles. He is going to a university here in Los Angeles. I wonder if it's UCLA, USC, Pepperdine, Occidental, Loyola Marymount?

Last edited:

Michael was born January 9, 1992. He is 10 months/17 days older than Louis.

He is the son of Daniel Ducruet and Martine Malbouvier.

He grew up totally in Monaco. His other siblings:
  3. Kevin Stofler
  4. David Farruch (Paris)
Michael studied at the EF International School in Nice, France. He finished there this year. He had a big birthday bash in Cannes that Louis and all his siblings attended. It was at some famous club. I forgot the name. He seems to enjoy spending time in California. He's been to San Francisco and Los Angeles. He is going to a university here in Los Angeles. I wonder if it's UCLA, USC, Pepperdine, Occidental, Loyola Marymount?

About Mika's siblings ... he just calls them that I'd say ... like "You're my brother , man ..."
They're friends.
Loic, btw, is a close friend of Louis too. :)

3. Kevin Stofler
  4. David Farruch (Paris)

I don´t understand, are they all his siblings from her mother? They all have a diffrerent surname.

That's what I'm thinking, that they are his siblings through his mother. They could be his mother's kids/stepkids.

Nevermind, just read Sebastien's posts. So they aren't his siblings for real. Just like his homies. LOL

i hate Daniel so much...
but i'm sorry for Michael, Louis and Pauline..:(

Well, they aren't guilty for the father they have. I guess Stephanie isn't guilty either for falling in love with that man, if we only could choose who to fall in love with!
Daniel Ducruet is such a character...

Well, they aren't guilty for the father they have. I guess Stephanie isn't guilty either for falling in love with that man, if we only could choose who to fall in love with!
Daniel Ducruet is such a character...

I didn't mean any issue of them being guilty by association, of course they're not. I meant simply what I said, that it's got to be very hard for them. It's painful to see your father exposed and criticized for wrongdoing. And no, Stephanie bears no guilt for loving him either, and for wanting to see the best in him.

^Yeah, don't worry, i wasn't commenting on your comment! :)

I wonder if Michael's girlfriend is a granddaughter of [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Loulou MARSAN who was a childhood friend of Prince Rainier . She is maybe a daughter of Jean-Claude MARSAN (the man who published Mon livre de fleurs inspired by Grace KELLY's passion for flowers) ? :rolleyes:[/FONT]

Pauline has a friend...Julie something. Bonzi could be?

Nice to see him again - he still has that "je ne sais quoi" !!

i hate Daniel so much...
but i'm sorry for Michael, Louis and Pauline..:(
Couldn't agree with you more. Princess Stephanie has always been an amazing mother, even in the pain of a divorce she always kept the door open to maintain a civilised parentship. Don't know much about Michael, but Louis & Pauline have done brilliantly growing up, and with a mother like P Stephanie thats no surprise. I hope Ducruet realises how lucky he is, so many ex-wives would have slammed the door in his face, but P Stephanie is a fantastic role-model as how to behave with an ex when children are involved.

Well his date is a real beauty... very nice couple !

Daniel with his son Louis on the slopes of Cortina D' Ampezzo for a charity event.

According to this tab Daniel's girlfriend Kelly is expecting a baby.

DDLouis.jpg - 303x222 - Image Bunk

Source: Novella 2000

From this thread we may assume they are.

And the girl on this photo together with Michael (and his newly wedded wife), Louis and Pauline, is probably their youngest sister, 9-year-old Linoué (daughter of their father Daniel Ducruet & his wife Kelly, nee Lancien)

P.S. And Camille Gottlieb was present too, although she and Michael are not related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom