Daniel Ducruet & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Romy, if the news are right, your question may be answered.
The German magazine "aktuelle" writes that Daniel had announced
that his girlfriend was pregnant and that the baby will arrive at the
end of May. He did not give an interview to that magazine, but has
said so at an Italien TV show. :)

Here's the link in German aktuelle.de

Pics 14.3.2008

Daniel and Adanay at the set of the film "Alba Kiara"
Daniel takes part in, March 14, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Poor Stephanie, always knew how to pick them...........

Daniel on TV

Hi,

watched a clip the other day with Daniel attending a TV show. Don't know the name of it, but it's basically about host asking very private questions and then I think it is about answering "right". And I guess you win money or something.

In this clip Daniel gets really upset, attacking this guy and there were a few hot moments before he calmed himself down again. Since it is in French I don't know what happened.

Has this been posted already? Does anybody know why he got so upset? What was the question? Hope it had nothing (bad) to do with Stéphanie...

Yes, I saw this TV show. It was about the paparazzi and their job. Daniel got mad cause he was attacked on something about Stefanie IIRC. He said that the paparazzi had ruined a part of his life and then there was a hot debate between both sides, etc.

I don't quite appreciate the guy but I agreed with him on that. Plus, the paparazzo who was invited declared that now he didn't go out of his house unless the picture would be bought for over a million of euros ... :rolleyes:

Aren't his "15 minutes" up by now? I didn't remember that he and Stephanie ever married, shows my lack of interest in him particularly.

Yes, I saw this TV show. It was about the paparazzi and their job. Daniel got mad cause he was attacked on something about Stefanie IIRC. He said that the paparazzi had ruined a part of his life and then there was a hot debate between both sides, etc.

I don't quite appreciate the guy but I agreed with him on that. Plus, the paparazzo who was invited declared that now he didn't go out of his house unless the picture would be bought for over a million of euros ... :rolleyes:

He sounds like that guy who killed both his parents and then threw himself at the feet of the judge asking for mercy because he was an orphan!!!!!!!!!!
It was Daniel who was cheating on his wife and was poolside with that "lady" and it was the papparazzi's fault because he took the photos??The only good decision Stephanie took was get rid of him in a New York minute.

No but the paparazzo has nothing to say about it. It's a personal business. He hasn't got the right to intervene in people's life, even for millions of euros.

The paparazzos have to make a living and although I do not agree with their tactics, those on the public eye who have an ounce of decency do not behave the way Daniel did.

Yes, but the guy doesn't respect him. At one point, he starts calling him just by his name, "Ducruet". I'm sorry but even if you don't appreciate someone, there's a minimum of decency as well.:flowers:

Yes, but the guy doesn't respect him. At one point, he starts calling him just by his name, "Ducruet". I'm sorry but even if you don't appreciate someone, there's a minimum of decency as well.:flowers:

Daniel Ducruet did nothing to earn anyone's respect. Having said that I agree with you that this does not give license to anyone to be rude.
If they both knew what they were getting into beforehand, they could at least keep some semblance of decorum.

Interesting that Daniel doesn't see the connection between his extramarital interests and the end of his marriage. The photographers weren't the problem, they were the mere catalyst.

Interesting that Daniel doesn't see the connection between his extramarital interests and the end of his marriage. The photographers weren't the problem, they were the mere catalyst.

You are absolutely correct!
Generally I would not get too bothered by what people do in their lives, but this guy makes my skin crawl. He had everything given to him on a silver platter and all he had to do was to be discreet. He did not do it then and he continues to fail now.

I feel sad that Stephanie was humiliated in this way but there is a saying..."you get the kind of spouse you deserve". It's not like she was some innocent little lamb who knew nothing of Ducruet's history. He had recently had another child with another woman(Martine Malbouvier)...he was working as a servant(bodyguard) when he took up with Stephanie. She had been warned, threatend and begged by her family notably Rainier that the man was a very tricky customer. Instead she chose to humiliate her family and her father by shacking up with him and having TWO babies with him and giving tacky interviews to tabloids. One in which she boasted "My mom was from Irish-Catholic stock, but I have changed!"

They didn't agree to even baptize their children until just before the wedding and that is because Rainier insisted that they do so before he would agree to the marriage. (Apparently Prince Charming Ducruet is an atheist, lovely. RIP Princess Grace!)

Why should she have been surprised when the bottom fell out of the birdcage?? He gave no indication before he met Stephanie and took up with her that he was a man of honour or integrity. By behaving the way he did he simply remained true to himself.

For me, the great tragedy is that Stephanie appeared to learn nothing from this ghastly incident, bouncing right on to yet another bodyguard and begetting another child with him.

For a girl who reportedly adored her father so much she appeared to have no qualms about disappointing him and breaking his heart...over and over and over again.

I believe that Stephanie was always spoilt by her parents and the accident was the icing on the cake. She went from the fish monger (Daniel) to that Gottlieb guy who is reportedly the father of her third child to the assorted circus owners/entertainers and acrobats. She even had Pauline performing with elephants at the Knie Circus. The lady is not exactly choosy and she bought her own troubles. However that husband #1 of hers disgraced himself, her family and his children and he still pops up. I agree with everything you said. It is sad when someone has privilege and a leg up in life and does not appreciate it.

For all the fans of Daniel, here's a few new pics, being hosted on a TV show last January:

Olycom - News

Glistening Seas

:flowers: odette says:believe that Stephanie was always spoilt by her parents and the accident was the icing on the cake. She went from the fish monger (Daniel) to that Gottlieb guy who is reportedly the father of her third child to the assorted circus owners/entertainers and acrobats.

:thistle:Oh whom was the Gottlieb one?? We know so very little about their lives but if you could mention or have any pics?

:rose2:Not that it really matters, anyway, since all of Stephanie's children turned out simply beautiful and she has every right and reason to be so very proud of each and every one of them which is truly to her credit.

:rose:So, perhaps, if she needed to, she has learned a little something along the way

:thistle: She and her siblings seem to go thru alot to raise them properly and to keep their kids sheltered from too much papparrazzi exposure??!! :heartflower:

Daniel Ducruet was suit in court for violences in a night club
in Cannes in August 2008, Grasse, France, June 2, 2009. The
verdict is expected in July.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Daniel will marry again!

Daniel Ducruet, ex-husband of Princess Stephanie of Monaco, and his
fiancee, Adany Garcia, take a walk around Via Dante in Milan, Italy.
They shop in a jewellery store and Adany tries on some wedding
dresses for their upcoming wedding in 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

VERY non-traditional for him to see her with the dress on before the marriage? Especially if she is Italian at all .. very superstitious people.

:ohmy:

Gottlieb is tall, blonde bodyguard. Handsome from pix I had seen. She felt very safe and protected with him according to past media .. wish I could find.

Last edited by a moderator:
:flowers: odette says:believe that Stephanie was always spoilt by her parents and the accident was the icing on the cake. She went from the fish monger (Daniel) to that Gottlieb guy who is reportedly the father of her third child to the assorted circus owners/entertainers and acrobats.

:thistle:Oh whom was the Gottlieb one?? We know so very little about their lives but if you could mention or have any pics?

:rose2:Not that it really matters, anyway, since all of Stephanie's children turned out simply beautiful and she has every right and reason to be so very proud of each and every one of them which is truly to her credit.

:rose:So, perhaps, if she needed to, she has learned a little something along the way

:thistle: She and her siblings seem to go thru alot to raise them properly and to keep their kids sheltered from too much papparrazzi exposure??!! :heartflower:

Gottlieb was her bodyguard and boyfriend in the late 1990s, not sure when it ended. He is the father of her third child Camille ( born 1998), although she never officially stated that. I'm sure you could find pics of him on here somewhere.In my opinion, her worst boyfriends were the circus owners/ acrobats etc.

Pics 22.7.2009

Daniel Ducruet and top-model Mariann Fogarasy on the
beach in Castellaneta Marina (Nova Yardinia resort), Italy,
July 22, 2009

What about his wedding plans from last year, did anyone
hear something that the relationship with Adany Garcia
is over? Not because of the newest pics, I simply wonder
as we haven't seen them for a long time.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Nothing known. She is called Adanay.
What happened to the ten months in prison??

VERY non-traditional for him to see her with the dress on before the marriage? Especially if she is Italian at all .. very superstitious people.

Adanay is not Italian, she's originally from Cuba. As for superstion, I think we're as superstious as any other people in the world. Perhaps you've watched too many Sophia Loren movies...:rolleyes:;)

Here you can view a few pics of Daniel and his sons taking part in a charity soccer match in Southern Italy at the beginning of July.

Olycom - News

Last edited:
Daniel is a so grown-up boy... He is becoming more and more handsome through the time.

Other pics of that charity soccer match can be found in
the "Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 5"-
thread, here's the link to the post.

Ice, I forgot we've a thread for Stephanie's kids as well...:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom