The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-14-2006, 05:03 AM
Aristocracy

One thing that confuses me with this interview is when it was taken. It starts with the interviewer who said that she spoke to Daniel in the presence of his kids and Steph. From the interview itself I figured out it had to be a vacation when Steph, Daniel, kids and the bartender ( Mathieu? ) were all together. At one point he said - Look the bartender (?) just kissed her!
So if he really said all those things when Steph and the kids were literally a couple of meters away I don't know what to say!

Old 04-14-2006, 05:14 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cro girl
One thing that confuses me with this interview is when it was taken. It starts with the interviewer who said that she spoke to Daniel in the presence of his kids and Steph. From the interview itself I figured out it had to be a vacation when Steph, Daniel, kids and the bartender ( Mathieu? ) were all together. At one point he said - Look the bartender (?) just kissed her!
So if he really said all those things when Steph and the kids were literally a couple of meters away I don't know what to say!
I am a bit sceptic about this interview. We shouldn't believe all that journalists said, sometimes it's rubbish ! I can't believe Daniel said such things about Stéphanie and about Caroline wanting him, this is completely improbable !!!!!

Old 04-14-2006, 05:16 AM
Courtier

Sounds like tyhe same "interview" I read and that was published in Italy; from what the author said it's a series of declarations of Daniel given through a series of encounters (Mauritius, Monaco, on the phone)...Daphne Barak is the usual official interviewer of Daniel, and through him she also interviewed Steph a couple of times.

Yes, in Mauritius they were altogether on a beach, while in Monaco Daniel was with his brother ALain (when they talked about Caro and Al's reign); as for Andrea and Pierre he didn't exactly say drugs, but tha they are "troublemakers", at least in the Italian translation. I'd really like to read the original!

Kisses

ETA: knowing the relationship between the family and the journalist, I pretty much believe what she says it's true; of course it is quite probable that Danny will deny having said those things, but she is very reliable, and as I've said, she is his "official" interviewer, so she wouldn't make such things up. Apparently Danny had some troubles with Albert recently because Daphne Barak wanted him to interview Steph on an American network; Danny got carried away and told Steph he was going to do a series of political interviews on tv, and when Steph told this to her brother, he didn't take the interview thing well...

(Source Chi Magazine)
Old 04-14-2006, 06:45 AM
Aristocracy

I just checked the interview again and found out it was originally done by Daphne Barak (?) , so it might be the one that was in italian magazines although some things are different.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:48 AM
Aristocracy

How many interviews has she done with him? And why so many, is he writing a book? And what do you think will be Steph's reaction to this? I've heard that in Monaco and around there are people who listen to what's being said about the family and then report to them, so it is not possible that they don't know.
Old 04-14-2006, 06:56 AM
Courtier

They know! and they know the journalist as well. In 1997, soon after the divorce, through Daniel Steph gave an interview to this Daphne Barak; then she has interviewed Danny several times, and she also interviewed Nicole Coste last year, after the scandal...she is very well introduced in Monaco.

I guess Steph has got to react in some way to this thing, but can I say somehting very very unpopular around here? I never agree with Daniel on anything, his ego always gets in the way and I'm sure 99% of this interview is complete b*****it, but in my personal opinion, there really are too many men around the kids. I'm not a prude, so I don't care if a person has 100.000 lovers a year, but in the last few years Steph has lived with four different men, and I don't think this is the best thing for young kids...

Here I am, crucify me...

(source Chi Magazine)
Old 04-14-2006, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Oh, well, I won't crucify you ( it wouldn't be appropriate on this day, would it?), on the contrary, I agree with you on the fact there are too many men around the kids. Steph is a grown up woman, so she can have as many lovers as she pleases. However this might be confusing for the kids now, and probably embarassing for them in the future.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Daniel hosted by RAIUNO show "Domenica in" one month ago. We have a saying here that goes: *Cavaliere fra due dame fa la figura del salame!* ( A man between two ladies doesn't make a good show) OLYCOM
Old 04-14-2006, 12:01 PM
Majesty

Just a reminder to provide links to articles/magazines that you quote as sources for interviews otherwise, your remarks may be considered gossip and rumour and as a result may be deleted.

See TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines, Post #1

Thanks for your co-operation.

Mandy
Monaco Forum Moderator
Old 04-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Two studio shots of Daniel:

(gossip.it)
Well, he is good looking, especially in the second pic. How old is Daniel now?
Old 04-14-2006, 10:37 PM
Courtier

He's older than Stephanie, so early 40s.

Ann
Old 04-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Courtier

The story of Stephanie re-marrying Daniel Ducruet has picked up steam the last couple days: The Australian http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...3-2703,00.html. Make of it what you will.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Majesty

Isifa

Quote:
Daniel Ducruet (white shirt) celebrated his partner Jean Pierre's 42nd birthday (black shirt) at their bar "Caliente" which the pair have run for the past six years. Ducruet, former husband of Princess Stephanie of Monaco and father of two of her children, was accompanied by French reality TV superstar Loana and joined by friends including Jerry de la Vega (white hat) who participated with Ducruet in "The Farm" reality TV show. Cannes, FRANCE - 13/6/2006.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Nobility

OMG ! loana was there !! It's the most stupid girl that I saw !! Paris Hilton is einstein in front of her !! Lol
Sorry but I don't like this girl and I'm so sorry that Daniel know her !! but I like daniel

Thanks Tbhrc!:)
Old 09-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Daniel Ducret takes part in a program of a private Spanish television, is a contest where the participants to learn to skate on ice.

http://www.desafio.telecinco.es/dn_15.htm
Old 09-16-2006, 03:07 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Caption:
MADRID, SPAIN - SEPTEMBER 14: Princess Stephanie's former husband, Daniel Ducruet attends "The Producers" Premiere at the Coliseum Theatre on September 14, 2006 in Madrid, Spain. (Photo by Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images)

(gettyimages)
Old 09-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Aristocracy

daniel ducret comment to press

i went to the worldroots.com website and under royal news it said daniel ducret said princess stef kids don't even like her anymore she wastes time instead of doing charity she just talks. is that made up? i can't believe daniel ducret would say that. it's proposterous.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

I'm sure that's pure gossip, hsieh, as Steph and Daniel do have a good relationship...
Here are two pics of Daniel from the show, lula already mentioned:

(brunopress)
Old 09-23-2006, 07:41 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
i went to the worldroots.com website and under royal news it said daniel ducret said princess stef kids don't even like her anymore she wastes time instead of doing charity she just talks. is that made up? i can't believe daniel ducret would say that. it's proposterous.
That is so cruel, if true. And I wonder what Daniel is thinking, criticizing Stephanie for supposedly wasting time talking instead of doing charity... when at the same time, he is also 'talking'. I was never a fan of this guy; I wish he would just shut up.

I would like to think that Ice is right; this is just plain mean gossip! I shudder to think that after attacking Rainier and Caroline, he goes after Stephanie now.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 09-25-2006, 03:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Daniel taking part in a reality show on Spanish TV (CHI) The caption reads that he was soon thrown out of the show.