The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh: Old Pictures and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is an absolutely amazing piece of art work, photos of the Queen in sequence and the transition from child to now is fascinating amazing.

It will show you her life in just over 3 minutes. Turn on your speakers.

Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II (morph sequence) - YouTube
Hey I saw this video on YouTube a while back. Thanks for sharing, That was Great Video! The person who made the video did a outstanding Job. Interesting to see Elizabeth changing trough the years form a baby to the present.

I especially like the transformation of Elizabeth at Middle Age the best (1:42-2:11) Transitioning/changing from a Young Adult Women to Gracious Old Age.

Queen Elizabeth II & Duke of Edinburgh & Late King Faisal II Of Iraq & Prince Abdul Ilah of Iraq in 26,Dec, 1952 And the Children are Prince Charles & Princess Anne

Image Upper.com - View Photo

Last edited:
Thanks Dman. What in the world was happening in that video? I could barely understand the man and the Queen mum and Queen did not look impressed. I think they were very uncomfortable. Was the man drunk or just insane? I cant believe it.

Thanks Dman. What in the world was happening in that video? I could barely understand the man and the Queen mum and Queen did not look impressed. I think they were very uncomfortable. Was the man drunk or just insane? I cant believe it.

I'm thinking the President was drunk or as the palace would put it (over served). His speech semed to go on for ages. I think The Queen and the royal family had a great laugh privately afterwards. I'm sure Diana wanted to laugh too. The Queen Mother kept looking over to The Queen, as if she wanted to see the expression on her daughter's face.

Last edited:
OMG! I wouldn't have known how to stay calm and friendly during this dinner - poor thing! Queen Mum seemed to be quite amused. What a horror.

I have big difficulties to stand such big dinners, most occasions I would rather flee to my bed.

Queen Elizabeth II (C) accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh (2-R) arrives for the rededication of the newly refurbished Temple Church Organ during Choral Evensong at Temple Church in London on May 7, 2013.
AFP PHOTO/POOL/ANTHONY DEVLIN

ANP

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Apparently according to Richard Palmer, The Queen was on sparkling form tonight.

@RoyalReporter: The Queen has been on an official engagement in London tonight and, in spite of the story today, looked on sparkling form. She was beaming.

HM at the christening of her great-niece, the Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones in 2002:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcbqzfZN551qg0umko1_500.jpg

A couple of pictures of HM in the snow as a child:
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45228000/jpg/_45228532_-76.jpg
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45228000/jpg/_45228515_-72.jpg

Another one of HM as a child:
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45228000/jpg/_45228571_-78.jpg

I think that HM was adorable when she was a child!

The black and white/sepia photos are from this article in the BBC; you can also see pictures of Queen Mary and Prince Philip with his family. The article also says that the photos had been put up for sale, but that was in 2008 so they've probably been sold by now.

Last edited:
I don't know if this picture has been posted but I really like this picture.

Great Picture of Queen Eizabeth and Prince Philip with their Four Oldest Grandchidlren's:

Attachments

• may13-1.jpg
    may13-1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 615
I don't know if this picture has been posted but I really like this picture.

Great Picture of Queen Eizabeth and Prince Philip with their Four Oldest Grandchidlren's:

I really like that picture. It kind of makes me want to see one of HM, the DoE, and all their grandchildren. Or one of them and their three great-grandchildren...

I think that picture is the only one of William in a kilt.

Thanks. I have only ever seen the one with Peter, Zara and Harry. I think I read that the photo hangs in Holyrood. I like Charles's tartan sling. It funny that Phillip and Charles bust out the kilts every time in Scotland but grown up Wills and Harry won't go near them now.

Hopefully we will get some good family pictures at baby Cambridge's christening. I was surprised that they didn't do a big family photo for they diamond jubilee. I loved the one they did for the queens 80th birthday (?) where everyone in dressed in tuxs and gowns

Thanks. I have only ever seen the one with Peter, Zara and Harry. I think I read that the photo hangs in Holyrood. I like Charles's tartan sling. It funny that Phillip and Charles bust out the kilts every time in Scotland but grown up Wills and Harry won't go near them now.

Hopefully we will get some good family pictures at baby Cambridge's christening. I was surprised that they didn't do a big family photo for they diamond jubilee. I loved the one they did for the queens 80th birthday (?) where everyone in dressed in tuxs and gowns

I was too surprised that a family Diamond Jubilee Portrait wasn't taken. They did it for the Golden Jubilee, I believe. It would've been nice to see one with Camilla and Catherine included. I'm too guessing it will be left up to the formal Christening pictures.

I was too surprised that a family Diamond Jubilee Portrait wasn't taken. They did it for the Golden Jubilee, I believe. It would've been nice to see one with Camilla and Catherine included. I'm too guessing it will be left up to the formal Christening pictures.

They very well could have had a family portrait taken but it was for the family only and not released to the public.

Picture:
Beautiful Picture of HM The Queen Giving a Speech Back In The Day-
throwing tennis racquets erryday

The Queen was very glamorous and majestic in those days but she hasn't lost that spark.

Back
Top Bottom