The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh: Old Pictures and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pics - thank you all :)

Here are two pics of the Queen and Prince Philip in the 1980s
and 1970s ( the second one was taken during a to New Zealand)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

how cool! were you very close to her, or do you just have a really good camera?

She looks so stylish these days!:wub: I saw her in 1994, and I honestly thought that she was a lady-in-waiting until I saw her face. She was wearing a black-and-white print dress that day and a rather plain hat and looked rather matronly.:ermm: I saw her again in 2002 and thought that she looked wonderful.

Thank you very much for these pictures, RoyalProtocol. A person really needs to see HM in person to get the full effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her in 1994, and I honestly thought that she was a lady-in-waiting until I saw her face.

I had the reverse experience once. I came out of an elevator and the Countess of Airlie was standing near it (everyone was waiting for the Queen to come down and then depart the hotel) with her back turned to me and I thought for a split second that the Queen was milling around the lobby!

how cool! were you very close to her, or do you just have a really good camera?

She looks so stylish these days!:wub: I saw her in 1994, and I honestly thought that she was a lady-in-waiting until I saw her face. She was wearing a black-and-white print dress that day and a rather plain hat and looked rather matronly.:ermm: I saw her again in 2002 and thought that she looked wonderful.

Thank you very much for these pictures, RoyalProtocol. A person really needs to see HM in person to get the full effect.

Maura: I was quite close when she done here walkabout, but when I took these photos my camera was a great help!

Mermaid: I agree completley, The Queen's clothes did go through a rather frumpy state in the 1990s but since c. 2000 I've seen a big improvement, she looks her best in her ceremonial clothes: especially the Garter robes

Some of Queen Elizabeth II:

1.On her Christening with Queen Mum.
2.Her first Christmas Broadcast
3.Her Coronation Day.
how beautiful and wonderful these photos.
I like the Queen Elizabeth is a wonderful woman.

Interesting find, Turkish Delight.

The Queen's actual birthday is 21st April.
Are there photos [official or not] taken on this day.
I have found photos of her 80th, 70th, 60th and 50th.
Are there others please?

I am unable to post pictures, but surely there are some photos on her birthday.

Her actual birthday isn't usually celebrated publicly, so there may not be any photos other than those from major milestones.

Hello, does anyone have pictures of the Queen in uniform? Trooping the colour?

I can't really see the blonde in the picture :ermm:
Such a beautiful baby. :)

What a cutie pie!

Back
Top Bottom