The Diamond Jubilee Weekend: June 2-5, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen's Diamond Jubilee 2012 concert: Cheryl Cole dazzles in elegant strapless gown with dramatic fishtail as she takes to the stage with Gary Barlow at Buckingham Palace
Gary Barlow had said he was performing with a very special guest and Cheryl Cole certainly didn't disappoint in the style stakes as she stepped out on stage at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee concert tonight. The 28-year-old looked effortlessly elegant in a strapless black gown which boasted a bodice covered in sequins and ended in a layered white and black fishtail. Cheryl and Gary performed a special rendition of Need You Now and the audience were seen enthusiastically waving their flags in appreciation.

She didn't dazzle with the dress looks shocking! And Grace Jones hula hooping in front of the royal family, well I never.

Jools Holland was really good.

Hoola hoop time apparently.

She didn't dazzle with the dress looks shocking! And Grace Jones hula hooping in front of the royal family, well I never.
But doing a pretty good job.
I usually drop the hula hoop a lot sooner - and that without singing. Gotta giver her points for originality, and for keeping up.

Mother of God...look at Grace Jones :eek:

I'm on Page 19 and your last post was "Morning all...." :flowers:

The Concert is just starting on BBC1, I don't honestly know which thread this is being discussed in so i'm going to start here. :flowers:
yep that's my last post :flowers: but sadly I still can't get access to page 19 :sad:

But doing a pretty good job.
I usually drop the hula hoop a lot soon - and that without singing.

Magnets? ;) She looks atrocious and anything but elegant for such an occasion.

Can you imagine the look on Prince Philip's face if he were there watching this?

I'm gonna have nightmares about this.

Seen Diana's sister is it Lady Jane Fellows and her husband in the royal box presumbly cause he was a private secretary ??

Cameras caught Autumn Phillips and Mike Tindall texting on their phones during Sir Cliff's performance!! Little wonder he isnt too the taste of the younger generation and in my opinion had way too long on stage compared to other artists

It's me or she's all oiled up ?

And she is still hullahopping... Dear me..
btw, is it just me but was the concert at the golden jubilee much better and enthusiastic?

Poor Harry... No pressure! :D
Did Grace Jones wish a Happy Birthday to the Queen?

Poor Harry, and Grace wished Her Majesty a Happy Birthday! Does she have any idea why she's there?

It's me or she's all oiled up ?

That would be sweat from the hula hooping, glad The Queen wasn't there.

Royal Wedding 2011, Diamond Jubilee 2012. In your own time Harry, no pressure.

:previous:I can imagine that Philip's nurses are getting an earful though. Most likely he'll be watching it all on television. :D

Annie Lennox has angel wings on, deary me.

Ed was great.
Is the theme Angels and Demons? First Grace, now Annie?

dont like Grace Jones - so much fame, so little talent. But (aiming to some positives) she does look amazing for an over 60

Quite an eclectic programming tonight isn't it ?

Sorry but if you can't walk down the stairs without lifting up and ruining the look of a very lovely gown, then don't wear a long down. And don't sit on it!!

Angels wings, long tacky gloves, hula hooping, a red and black leotard. I hope it gets better from here on in.

That "rock n roll" crap, was not necessary, I think she destroyed the microphone.

I thought Annie Lennox was going to literally take off there.

Why Colonel Sanders is on stage right now ?

Back
Top Bottom