The Diamond Jubilee Service of Thanksgiving and Carriage Procession: June 5, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Queen arrives with Lady Farnham!
Lovelt that the crowds are chanting for her!

Every time Katie Nicholl opens her mouth I just want to slap her. Cannot bear that woman.

Surprised the Queen isn't wearing a really bright colour.

This must be so painful to do without Philip.

Ooo the Cullinan IV brooch. Lovely!

Last edited:
EIIR said:
Every time Katie Nicholl opens her mouth I just want to slap her. Cannot bear that woman.

Surprised the Queen isn't wearing a really bright colour.

That's why I'm watching CBC and not BBC!!. Can't listen to her drivel!

Are those Granny's Chips I see?

The Queen looks stunning. perfect choice of colour. The music into isles to be wonderful.

Poor Majesty. Just doesn't look right without Prince Philip next to her! :(

Not only Granny's Chips, but I can see some sparkle on the shoulders, like she has some diamond pins holding the scarf in place there.

:previous:I started counting how many times he tugged at the knot of his tie during the river pageant and lost count. He really cannot leave it alone.

The special ed. teacher in me is itching to do a functional behavior assessment and come up with an intervention plan, sticker charts included :D. Honestly, it's very tempting.

This must be so painful to do without Philip.

I'm in complete agreement. I'm glad that she's surrounded by family today. It must make things a little easier to deal with.

Representative of all Faiths present,just spotted the Archbishop of Westminster.

The choir are simply majestic!

Last edited:
It was so sad to see the Queen walking down the aisle without Prince Philip next to her. All I could think was she looks so tiny.

There may not have been any tiara events during these celebrations, but who else in the world can bust out a brooch totalling 158 carats? Only our Diamond Queen.

There's a young girl and boy behind The Queen next to The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, anyone know who they are?

Princess Eugenie is wearing: Suzannah purple dress; Stephen Jones hat; Gina mushroom nude stiletto shoes; Loro Piano bag.

I remember walking around St Paul's as a child and being amazed at the sheer size and magnificence of the Cathedral.

There may not have been any tiara events during these celebrations, but who else in the world can bust out a brooch totalling 158 carats? Only our Diamond Queen.

Ditto :D. That brooch is to die for.

Princess Beatrice is wearing a Kinder Blue coat dress, Gina tan stilettos a hat by Stephen Jones and carrying a bag by Lemeresca

The Australian Prime Minister has long received flack for her unique inflection, but the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and the Archbishop of Canterbery have to have two of the most annoying voices I've ever heard. I cringe when I hear either talk which makes watching and listening to this Thanksgiving Service a bit of a challenge ;)

The Duchess of Cornwall looks very well put together today. A very falttering ensemble in both colour and style. And that hat is something quite smashing.

Last edited:
Prince Harry looks a little bit tired.

:previous:You know that after-party must of stretched late into the night. I hope he at least had a chance to get a bacon butty before heading out the door. :lol:

I think everyone looks good. Fair play to Beatrice and Eugenie, they've toned it down a bit without becoming complete wallflowers. They've impressed me over the last few days.

She looks so beautiful and majestic but also very lonely without Philip. I'm glad she is seated together with her family and not alone in the front.

Back
Top Bottom