Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip: State Visits to Baltic Republics - Oct 16-20, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all of the vibrant coats the Queen is wearing. Just fabulous. IMO she just keeps getting better with age!

Queen Elizabeth II attends an event at Kumu Museum, in Tallinn, Estonia, Thursday 19 October 2006

from anp

3ax6.jpg

From yahoo/reuters

Last edited:
I loved the robin egg blue outfit. She looked eerily like the late Queen Mother though.

Queen Elizabeth II receives guests alongside the President of Estonia, unseen, at a state banquet held at the House of Brotherhood of Black Heads, in Tallinn, Estonia, Thursday Oct. 19, 2006

from yahoo/ap

1ij4.jpg

More from abaca

Last edited:
It's unusual to see that tiara without any of the pendant pearls or emeralds.

Well, it's lovely to see her smiling and clearly enjoying herself.
I like all of her outfits, but my favorite was the Fuschia coat with the fur cuffs and fur hat. I love it!

Wow! Wouldn't I just love to have a day to try on all of the jewelry the Queen has access too! It'd be like playing dress up but with zillions of dollars worth of gems! That would be the ultimate! Just a dream though. Can't fault a girl for that.

Estonia 19.10.2006

2nd photo: Queen Elizabeth II, the Estonian President Toomas Hendrick Ilves (far right), his wife Evelin Ilves (far left), and the Duke of Edinburgh receive guests alongside the President of Estonia at a state banquet held at the House of Brotherhood of Black Heads, in Tallinn, Estonia.

Photos from Polfoto

Last edited:
More photos from Estonian visit

Source: newspaper "Eesti Päevaleht" and delfi.ee

Queen Elizabeth II in Estonia, day 2, October 20, 2006

Photos from delfi.ee and ANP Photo

Tartucat said:
Queen Elizabeth II in Estonia, day 2, October 20, 2006
Photos from delfi.ee and ANP Photo
Am I seeing wrong or Is that someone grabbing her wrist in the 1st pic?????--oh oh--she's smiling nicely though

Last edited by a moderator:
Elise27 said:
Am I seeing wrong or Is that someone grabbing her wrist in the 1st pic?????--oh oh--she's smiling nicely though

Someone is actually touching The Queen's wrist. The man behind The Queen is giving a look saying: Don't Touch!!!!:lol: LOL

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page1326.asp
This picture was taken during The Queen's Golden Jubilee in 2002 on 2 June during a walkabout at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle. The woman touched The Queen's hand. There was also the incident with Louis Garneau back in 2002 during The Queen's visit to Canada. He placed his arm around The Queen for a personal photograph. The UK press went crazy and were upset against him. Personally, I think that The Queen doesn't mind.

fanletizia said:
Queen Elizabeth II receives guests alongside the President of Estonia, unseen, at a state banquet held at the House of Brotherhood of Black Heads, in Tallinn, Estonia, Thursday Oct. 19, 2006
Take a look at The Queen's tiara. Normally there are pearls hanging from it and this time there are none.

Last edited by a moderator:
But I have never seem this tiara with emeralds.

Wow Queen Elizabeth is dress beautiful and lady is best dress!!! Queen Elizabeth is still strong at 80 age!!! Queen Elizabeth and lady president is much beautiful dress and big´hats!!!!!

Thanks Magnik!!

Now I remember seeing her!! :D Thanks alot!! You are a true reference

You don't even have to go to another site. We have a series of threads about Queen Elizabeth's jewellery in our Royal Jewels section; in the second thread of the series you'll find this post, which has two photos of HM in the tiara, one with pearls and one with emeralds.

fanletizia said:
Queen Elizabeth II delivers a speech during a dinner at Blackheads House in Riga, Latvia, Wednesday 18 October 2006
It was not a state dinner but a state lunch at Blackheads House in Riga,Latvia.

Last edited:
Estonia 20.10.2006

Queen Elizabeth II walks aboard HMS Liverpool as she meets Estonian servicemen who will soon be heading out to join British troops serving in Afghanistan, at the Port of Estonia, Tallinn, Estonia.

Photos from Polfoto

Estonia 20.10.2006

Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh receive a gift from the Estonian people at a concert "Estonia Sings" in Town Hall Square, Tallinn, Estonia.

Photos from Polfoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom