The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Serene Highness

Great set of links. All of the royals they showed in the Crown video did share similar eyes - except one (I don't know who he is), who really stood out as different. The similarity was much more pronounced in the earlier royals, and while Queen Elizabeth II has something of the same orbital distance and shape, she doesn't look as astonishingly similar as, say, Elizabeth I does to her father and the earlier monarchs. (That's a good thing, IMO).

Old 02-12-2011, 12:33 PM

I love Her Majesty the Queen and the entire Royal Family. May Her Majesty have long life and reign. God Save the Queen !!!

Old 02-21-2011, 06:57 PM

A grand video - thank you

I so enjoyed HM explaining the history of the crown and its use, her personal narrative was truly special
Old 02-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Serene Highness

What absolutely fantastic clips! I enjoyed them so much, a big thanks indeed. So much history and splendor. Im always learning something new and I thank all of you for all your hard work and passion for all things royal.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:59 AM
Aristocracy

This is an awsome look into their lives...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="YouTube - The Queen&#39;s Coronation: Behind Palace Doors (Part 1)" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 12-27-2011, 10:32 PM
Commoner

What a glorious looking crown. I do believe that the British State Crown is the greatest looking crown in the world.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:29 AM
Commoner

Hello Busy Lady, if you go to the first post of this thread (on Page 1) you will find a link there.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:10 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Busy lady - click on the link in Warren's post (the first post of the thread).

And Warren - thanks for posting this!
I never even know Her Majesty had done a video like that. Gorgeous video and great introduction.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:55 PM

Fantastic!
OMG, I can listening to Her voice all the time...

FB Fan Page of my blog
http://www.facebook.com/queenelizabeththesecond