Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip: State Visit to Singapore - March 16-18, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't believe when I quickly looked at that picture I thought it was her mother. Wow!

I am really impressed with her choice of clothes for this trip, her style has changed a bit.

She does look like her mother. I used to see a lot of Queen Mary when she was young but I guess the older she gets the more she looks like her mother.

Queen takes gold in final furlong of Pacific tour
While several members of her family were enjoying the excitement of the Cheltenham Festival back home in Britain, the Queen was likewise taking in some equine fun halfway across the world in the South China Sea. Her Majesty's week-long visit to Australia and Singapore came to an end on Saturday when she presented champion jockey Richard Lim with his trophy after he won the appropriately titled Queen Elizabeth II chase at Singapore's racecourse............................
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/03/20/queensinapore/

sirmax said:
There is a picture of The Queen which I find beautiful. She looks like her mother. I found the picture on the Official British Monarchy website: www.royal.gov.uk

Yes, you're so right! When I took the first glance, I even thought it was the Queen Mum! Lovely picture, thanks for posting it! :)

She has changed hre style of dressing and it fits her so well. When she arrived in Australia she was wearing a White and Gold outfit. It was so nice

I think that Her Majesty looked very well throughout the tour, especailly in Singapore.

The Queen and Prince Phillip taken by me

q2.jpg

Singapore is a very nice country... very special :)

and Raffles is such a pretty hotel!

sirmax said:
I know. Time goes by so fast. She might be 80 but she is in a really good shape and she carries out her Official Engagments like she never had done before

Yes, i agree with that. For a 80 years old, Her Majesty is still working very hard representing UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom