The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Courtier

Am I wrong , or is Prince Charles looking very old and slightly rumpled. Picture 6 on the Zimbo photos.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Good practice run for her wedding! It looks fantastic.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Heir Apparent

That was my first thought as well, Grandma828! He always looks so dapper and his clothes are beautifully tailored.. I think perhaps it's just a bad photo.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:42 PM

Where is Lady Gabriella Windsor? I have not seen any pictures of her at Prince Phillip's birhday service or at the trooping of the colour.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Serene Highness

She is currently studying at Oxford for a Phd and I suspect that at this time of year she may be in the middle of exams!
Old 06-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
The Duke is such a wonderful man. I know he did not want a fuss for his birthday but I think it might have been nice to take a whole family picture with his children, grandchildren and great grandchild. I am dying to see such a picture from the British Royals!

Just because we haven't seen one doesn't mean one hasn't been take. I would, in fact, be surprised if there wasn't one taken on April 29th to welcome the new member to the family as well as one on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday this weekend but not all photos of the family are made public.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Nobility

Any photos of queen anne marie and king constantine
Old 06-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma828 View Post
Am I wrong , or is Prince Charles looking very old and slightly rumpled. Picture 6 on the Zimbo photos.
I was thinking exactly that earlier when looking at the photos
Old 06-13-2011, 05:37 AM
Aristocracy

According to Prince Radu's blog, Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu were there, too. No pictures yet.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:40 AM
Aristocracy

And here are some pictures from the Romanian Royal family's archive of young Prince Philip and King Michael.

Fotografii rare ale Regelui Mihai
Old 06-13-2011, 09:28 AM
Royal Highness

From all recent events in the BRF: The royal wedding, galas, epsom derby, trooping of the colour, Prince philip's b-day, one one thing I can ask (or rather shout) Can the York girls ever get it RIGHT?
Old 06-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma828 View Post
Prince Charles is having some problems with blood vessels of his face- I observed that recently his cheeks are always red, likewise for nose. It doesn't suit His Highness as a man.....
Old 06-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie View Post
From all recent events in the BRF: The royal wedding, galas, epsom derby, trooping of the colour, Prince philip's b-day, one one thing I can ask (or rather shout) Can the York girls ever get it RIGHT?
Yes they can for some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarat View Post
Prince Charles is having some problems with blood vessels of his face- I observed that recently his cheeks are always red, likewise for nose. It doesn't suit His Highness as a man.....
It's kind of cold in the UK at the moment, red cheeks and red nose can indicate simply that he's cold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Felicity M View Post
Any photos of queen anne marie and king constantine
sunday church service windsor - Ken Goff - 20311723-031 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
sunday church service windsor - Ken Goff - 20311723-030 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
Old 06-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Courtier

I'm very pleasantly surprised to say Lady Sarah Chatto is the best dressed!
Old 06-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarat View Post
its often been said that Charles suffers from Rosacea. Its been a chronic problem of his since he was young.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:04 AM
Aristocracy

After all the celebrations, Prince Philip, The Queen, and their grandchildren had dinner at a restaurant:

Prince Philip 90th: Happy birthday Duke of Edinburgh! | Mail Online
Old 06-14-2011, 12:05 AM
Commoner

None of these links related to "isopix" are working to me!!!
Neither the photos nor the videos. Could someone tell me what to do in order to solve this? I trully apreciate any help !
Old 06-14-2011, 04:34 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2rhyme View Post
After all the celebrations, Prince Philip, The Queen, and their grandchildren had dinner at a restaurant:

From the article:

"Philip himself was holding a copy of French owner Michel Roux’s Savoury And Sweet Sauces cookbook, given to him by restaurant staff. "

I have the book as well and it's really, really good when you're not a beginner at cooking. The recipes are easy to make (once you know the basics) but include rare ingredients. Once made, they are fabulous!If he gives the book to his cooks, they will produce real treats for the Duke and HM.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:35 AM
Commoner

To me the Queen seems to have aged a lot since the Royal wedding - she is starting to look quite frail any comments??
Old 06-14-2011, 07:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2rhyme View Post

What a nice touch from the grandchildren. :)