Prince Philip's 90th Birthday: June 10, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I wrong , or is Prince Charles looking very old and slightly rumpled. Picture 6 on the Zimbo photos.

That was my first thought as well, Grandma828! He always looks so dapper and his clothes are beautifully tailored.. I think perhaps it's just a bad photo.

Where is Lady Gabriella Windsor? I have not seen any pictures of her at Prince Phillip's birhday service or at the trooping of the colour.

She is currently studying at Oxford for a Phd and I suspect that at this time of year she may be in the middle of exams!

The Duke is such a wonderful man. I know he did not want a fuss for his birthday but I think it might have been nice to take a whole family picture with his children, grandchildren and great grandchild. I am dying to see such a picture from the British Royals!

Just because we haven't seen one doesn't mean one hasn't been take. I would, in fact, be surprised if there wasn't one taken on April 29th to welcome the new member to the family as well as one on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday this weekend but not all photos of the family are made public.

According to Prince Radu's blog, Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu were there, too. No pictures yet.

From all recent events in the BRF: The royal wedding, galas, epsom derby, trooping of the colour, Prince philip's b-day, one one thing I can ask (or rather shout:bang:) Can the York girls ever get it RIGHT?:eek:

Am I wrong , or is Prince Charles looking very old and slightly rumpled. Picture 6 on the Zimbo photos.

Prince Charles is having some problems with blood vessels of his face- I observed that recently his cheeks are always red, likewise for nose. It doesn't suit His Highness as a man.....

From all recent events in the BRF: The royal wedding, galas, epsom derby, trooping of the colour, Prince philip's b-day, one one thing I can ask (or rather shout:bang:) Can the York girls ever get it RIGHT?:eek:

Yes they can for some people.

Prince Charles is having some problems with blood vessels of his face- I observed that recently his cheeks are always red, likewise for nose. It doesn't suit His Highness as a man.....

It's kind of cold in the UK at the moment, red cheeks and red nose can indicate simply that he's cold.

Any photos of queen anne marie and king constantine

sunday church service windsor - Ken Goff - 20311723-031 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie
sunday church service windsor - Ken Goff - 20311723-030 - Agence Photo - Fotoagentschap - Banque d'Images - Image Bank - Paparazzi - Videos | Isopix.be | Belgique, Belgie

I'm very pleasantly surprised to say Lady Sarah Chatto is the best dressed!

its often been said that Charles suffers from Rosacea. Its been a chronic problem of his since he was young.

None of these links related to "isopix" are working to me!!!:bang:
Neither the photos nor the videos. Could someone tell me what to do in order to solve this? I trully apreciate any help !:sad:

After all the celebrations, Prince Philip, The Queen, and their grandchildren had dinner at a restaurant:

Prince Philip 90th: Happy birthday Duke of Edinburgh! | Mail Online

:previous: From the article:

"Philip himself was holding a copy of French owner Michel Roux’s Savoury And Sweet Sauces cookbook, given to him by restaurant staff. "

I have the book as well and it's really, really good when you're not a beginner at cooking. The recipes are easy to make (once you know the basics) but include rare ingredients. Once made, they are fabulous!If he gives the book to his cooks, they will produce real treats for the Duke and HM.

To me the Queen seems to have aged a lot since the Royal wedding - she is starting to look quite frail any comments??

To me the Queen seems to have aged a lot since the Royal wedding - she is starting to look quite frail any comments??

I noticed that too and it makes me a bit nervous when I see how fast the RF is introducing William now as a "senior" Royal when they let him have his quiet life in Wales before. The fact that he is now married surely has something to do with it but the way he is now very seriously introduced into the organization of the Duchy of Cornwall as it was reported makes me somehow afraid he might become the next Duke sooner than later. So hopefully I'm wrong and may God save the queen - may she live for years to come!

Are those gifts or fancy doggie bags...maybe taking a piece of cake home perhaps.

Very nice of the grandchildren to take Phillip and the Queen out for a birthday dinner. Very nice touch indeed. Any pictures of Beatrice?

That was really an exhausting day for a ninety-year-old, though! Still, it was a lovely gesture. Too bad Harry couldn't make it. For once I did not like Kate's outfit (but I never like anything by Stella McCartney, I feel she is highly overrated). Eugenie looked pretty, but Zara's dress was very very short- another inch longer would have been perfect.

I noticed that too and it makes me a bit nervous when I see how fast the RF is introducing William now as a "senior" Royal when they let him have his quiet life in Wales before. The fact that he is now married surely has something to do with it but the way he is now very seriously introduced into the organization of the Duchy of Cornwall as it was reported makes me somehow afraid he might become the next Duke sooner than later. So hopefully I'm wrong and may God save the queen - may she live for years to come!

...........Amen to that..........the monarchy will be so different w/o her

Well as Phillip said, he is 90 and he is going to start cutting back on his engagements. So I wouldn't be surprised if William (when his schedule permits) or Edward start picking up more of his engagements. The Queen has a full schedule but she is delegating more to Charles and Anne as well.

IMO I think she was prob just really tired. I haven't noticed a huge difference(in terms of aging) in the Queen in quite a few years.IMO none of them look fab in the dinner pictures they all look understandably tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom