Prince Philip's 90th Birthday: June 10, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she wears a little blue hat; I just saw it from back. Hard to tell what I think about it.

IMO his difficult childhood (almost gipsy-like) going from relative to relative might explain this bluff, difficult man. I´m sure he has lots of virtues and he seems tthave been a great Daddy to Princess Anne, but I sure wouldn´t have wanted him for a father or father in-law. But anyway, happy birthday Duke of Edimburgh

we wont see a lot of things. This afternoon there is the Sentabele Polo match. The 3 of them will be there

I'm sure we'll see some pictures of the arrival.

A little footage of the arrivals on Skynews. Kate wears a blue printed coat she wore at a wedding one or two years ago. With a blue hat.

and I think under it she's wearing the Zara dress she wore the day after their wedding.

Camilla seems to be wearing the dress she wore for her civil wedding ceremony.

Nice to see Beatrice at one family event this weekend.

and I think under it she's wearing the Zara dress she wore the day after their wedding.

Camilla seems to be wearing the dress she wore for her civil wedding ceremony.

You are probably right(about Catherine' dress) Haven't seen a good picture of the Duchess of Cornwall to say for certain it's the same dress.

Even if she appeared in a nano second, on the video I posted before, I loved Zara's hairstyle and hat/fascinator.

Kate looked great, Zara, always, looks great, Anne look human, the queen's coat is loo long, looks like a bathrobe, The York girls look fine, Camilla looked fine, too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos!
It is nice to see Prince Michael attending the event and Lady Frederic appearing alongside her in-laws. I wonder where Lord Frederic is.

Spletnik -Prince Philip turns 90

Last edited:
Thanks for the links to images. I love quite like Zara's headwear. Sophie doesn't look too impressed...though I imagine it's just the photographs.

yes i can see Zara joining her mother in the video!
I think Catherine is wearing the dress she wore the day after her wedding...she looks good as always. Mia mae THANK YOU very much for the video of Prince Philip's life...it's really beautiful!

The Duke is such a wonderful man. I know he did not want a fuss for his birthday but I think it might have been nice to take a whole family picture with his children, grandchildren and great grandchild. I am dying to see such a picture from the British Royals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom