Prince Philip in Hospital for "Exploratory Operation": June 6-17, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would fit with him going to Balmoral in mid-August as he would be on the way up - with maybe a one night stop in Edinburgh on the way through.

The first engagement listed on the Official Monarchy Website for him though is on the 30th September, but that isn't always accurate as I have frequently found that it only lists about 50% of the actual engagements done in advance.

It would also put to rest the nay-sayers who have him at death's door because:

a. he hasn't been seen for so long (ignoring the fact that we were told he would convalesce to 2 months back on the 17th June - and we haven't reached that point yet
b. they haven't taken George to see him because he is so far gone he wouldn't know what was happening/worries that a very young child in the house could be enough to finish him off
c. the Queen has gone to Balmoral without him because she couldn't stand to be with him when he goes

etc etc etc

These are just a few of the scenarios I have read on various fora across the internet as people simply choose to ignore what BP announced on the 17th June.

Last edited:
:previous: Great news indeed! I'm glad His Highness had a good recovery, and that we'll see him about and about soon.

Its great news,I hadn't expected to see Prince Philip back in the public eye this soon.

Why - we were told 'two months convalescence' and he will have had two months - so why not expect him back in the time frame we were given when he left hospital on the 17th June?

I wonder why Philip doesn't recuperate at Buckingham Palace so he and Elizabeth could be together. Any why wouldn't she wait a few days before leaving on vacation so they could travel together. I wouldn't want to be separated from my husband if either one of us were ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom