Prince Philip in Hospital with Chest Infection: April 4-7, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how rare it is for royalty to go to a hospital adding into the fact Prince Philp doesn't like much fuss made about him, I am very concerned...
I agree, but I also think he would not be that stupid to play with his health and not go to the hospital. After all he does have the Queen to keep him straight.:D

I must admit that I do not like his way of being, not because it he was not removing well with Reveille, but it he has could help the queen in their difficult moments and they do good team. I wait that he will be to improve.

I must admit that I do not like his way of being, not because it he was not removing well with DIANA, but it he has could help the queen in their difficult moments and they do good team. I wait that he will be to improve.

What hospital does the royal family go to...I always imagine they have like their own private full time medical staff. LOL

I am quite surprised actually, that Buck House does not have a 'Hospital/Trauma Room' in case of medical crisis. IIRC, Did QEII not give birth to all of her children there?

Edward VII Hospital is where practically all members of the royal family have gone to when they are ill or having surgery that I can remember.

This is what's going on from CNN.
UK's Prince Philip admitted to hospital - CNN.com
His age is a real factor. It's not good when older people get ill they don't recover as well. I have read that HM has really gotten into holistic medicine during the course of her lifetime and, being in the lovely health care industry, I think she's spot on. The fewer medications we take, the better. However, I think Prince Philip will need an antibiotic and I do hope for a speedy recovery for him!

I went to the "royal.gov" website and sent the prince a "get well" email..I hope he gets well enough to read it.

My husband hopes the only "chesty" thing he gets is a cute nurse or two.

Last edited:
Considering how rare it is for royalty to go to a hospital adding into the fact Prince Philp doesn't like much fuss made about him, I am very concerned...

From the information given after his heart condition was publicized, I doubt he had much choice in the matter, at least if the chest infection caused any shortness of breath.

I am quite surprised actually, that Buck House does not have a 'Hospital/Trauma Room' in case of medical crisis. IIRC, Did QEII not give birth to all of her children there?

I think the cost of such a room would be too prohibitive for anything major. The Queen did give birth to all of her children there, but special rooms were set up each time, IIRC.

What is his heart condition exactly, or don't we know?

:)I hope Prince Philip will be all right. He always seemed in good health, so despite his age everything might be OK.

The condition of the Duke of Edinburgh will be assessed by doctors who will decide whether he is fit enough to leave hospital

Prince Philip To Stay Another Night In Hospital With Chest Infection |Sky News|UK News

From the information given after his heart condition was publicized, I doubt he had much choice in the matter, at least if the chest infection caused any shortness of breath
Alleged heart condition, it has never been confirmed or denied by BP or any of his staff.
That was the original article telling everyone that his staff were all on alert etc - The one below dispels that. :flowers:
Buckingham Palace declined to comment on the claim in London's Evening Standard.
The allegation also came as a surprise to the Duke of Edinburgh's private staff, who said he was in robust health for a man of his age. He still carries out 400 engagements a year
Fears for Prince Philip's health as secret heart condition is revealed | the Daily Mail

Sorry that I am going to get a lot of people mad. But is Prince Phililp is upset about the inquest. Is he getting sick over it?:flowers:

I doubt it georgiea. Though the bill for the farce has made me retch on more than one occassion.

I doubt it georgiea. Though the bill for the farce has made me retch on more than one occassion.

But why is is now getting sick? I think he might be upset with thing he did.
Sorry!:flowers:

Well he's 86. At 86 something has to give.

He didn't do anything, so that rules that out! :bang: How would the inquest cause him to have a chest infection? :ermm:

I think its just that he's 86. When your 86, anything at all can happen.

It's a little repetitive but I wish him a speedy recovery:flowers:

Watching the file footage of the Prince you again see him ushering out the children to give flowers to the Queen I love him for this he always does it. I remember so many shots of him picking up a small tot from behind the barricades and taking them over to give her flowers. He may be grumpy but I think he is a sweetheart and I hope he gets well.

Well he's 86. At 86 something has to give.
My aunt was in perfect health and 84. Just had a complete physical. Dropped head of a heart attack in the bathroom. I would rather go like that with a rich full life and nothing dibilitating and undignified!

Sorry that I am going to get a lot of people mad. But is Prince Phililp is upset about the inquest. Is he getting sick over it?:flowers:

I can´t see any connection of the Prince´s chest infections and the inquest.:bang:

Odd family

Don't you think that they are the oddest family - their husband/father is in hospital and they don't visit him !!! - Really werid

im glad he's feeling good enough to leave the hospital.

as am I I Know how boring recovery in those places can be since I Recently had surgery myself.....hope he had better food :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom