The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-31-2008, 08:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wonderful ! I congratulate you

Old 06-01-2008, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
What exactly is this Support Group of British Royal Family that you've created in China? What does it do for example?
It is an organization joining the fans who are interested in The British Royal Family.

I have seen a movie called the Victoria and Albert in 2004.Then I got the information that there was a strong royal family in Europe - The British Royal Family. I thought there should be an organization to join us up. On August 21st 2007, I successfully established “The Support Group of British Royal Family”. Now, there are a lot of people joining in .We have our own website, we pay attention to the British royal Family every day. Sometimes we also will organize the activity. For example, when the 10th anniversary of Princess Diana’s death came last year, we have organized the memorial activity. Although my group can not help the Royal family materially, we can support the royal family in spirit. I believe that there will be more people supporting the British Royal Family.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:29 AM
Nobility

May I have your group's web site address?
Old 06-01-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivishnu View Post
May I have your group's web site address?
Yes
My group's web
This website is based on the Chinese besides some English.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candle View Post
Yes
My group's web
This website is based on the Chinese besides some English.
Thank you. Lovely web site. Keep up the good work.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

How lovely for you to have a letter from her Majesty acknowledging what you are doing, Candle. Congratulations.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivishnu View Post
Thank you. Lovely web site. Keep up the good work.
Thank you.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Royal Highness

Candle, very nice website. I can tell you put time and effort into it. Congratulations on your letter from the Queen! I know you were excited; thank you for sharing the moment with us.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 06-08-2008, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbcode99 View Post
Candle, very nice website. I can tell you put time and effort into it. Congratulations on your letter from the Queen! I know you were excited; thank you for sharing the moment with us.
Thank you.
I will write to the Queen during this Chiritmas and I will also write to the Prince Charles for his 60th birthday in this year.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:57 AM
Courtier

Congratulation.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:32 PM

Congratulation . i'd like to write the Queen elizabeth but I don't know what I have to write her
Old 07-12-2008, 07:29 AM
Administrator

You could just write to wish her well.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:07 AM
Nobility

When I wrote to Her Majesty to congratulate her on her Diamond Wedding anniversary, I began: Madam, with my humble duty..., I referred to her as Your Majesty and I ended: I have the honour to remain, Madam, Your Majesty's most humble and obedient servant.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:01 PM
Nobility

since 3 years ago , i wrote to the queen and i have got a lot of replys from the ladys in waiting , in my first letter i was asking the queen to send me a photograph with her signature , but the lady in waiting apologized to me because it not possible for the queen -she explain- to send photographs because of the big number of letters she received every day ! i dont know why the queen dont send photos to the fans like the Belgian and norway royal family !! king albert and queen paola just sent a photo on the occasion of their gold wedding anniversary and the royal couple of norway always sent me photos of the family.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:16 AM
Nobility

If HM were to send photos or autographs, she'd be up all night signing them. Plus, we get plenty of pics of her in the press, don't we?
Old 07-29-2009, 07:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Helvin View Post
If HM were to send photos or autographs, she'd be up all night signing them. Plus, we get plenty of pics of her in the press, don't we?
yes thats true , i have more than 100 picture of her majety but im not speaking about just a photo of her , im speaking about a photograph with signature , and it dosn t mean she have to signe all the photographs , just one siganture and the rest can be a copie , like the deutch and the belgian , the spanish royal familys .
Old 10-12-2010, 11:58 AM

I received a letter in reply from Queen Elizabeth II

Hello Royal supporters! I'm working on a new television show and we're hoping to feature interviews with people who have written letters to Queen Elizabeth II. Of course the Palace have advised us that they cannot reveal anything about the correspondence, but they are very happy for us to seek it out as they know we are doing a programme to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. We'd love to hear from anyone, any age, who has ever written to Queen Elizabeth and might be willing to talk to us about the experience. We're hoping to hear about what moves people to write to her, what they hope will come of the experience and how the act of writing might represent something of how one feels when writing to Royalty. If you'd like to take part, please email me, Diane, at royalresearch74@gmail.com. All responses will be treated with absolute discretion. Many, many thanks for reading and I hope I'll hear from some of you letter writers!
Diane
Old 11-23-2010, 03:49 AM
Aristocracy

What a great accomplishment for you, candle! I can only imagine how happy you felt when you received the letter! Keep up the good work with the website

Old 03-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Commoner

Congratulations Candle. The lovely lady Herself seems very humble and appreciative of letter from subjects and admirers alike. I'm sure you will have warmed her heart!
Old 06-03-2011, 07:51 PM

How did you get the address to write her? I'd love to do the same!

Tags
correspondence, elizabeth ii, letters, queen elizabeth ii, wedding anniversary