The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-04-2017, 01:47 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
You know it just occurred maybe this is all a rehearsal and it just got leak into public and got out of control? But it still wouldn't make one if there is a Anncocusment coming at 8am
The announcement will be: "This was a rehearsal"

Old 05-04-2017, 01:47 AM
Nobility

Where are Charles and Camilla right now? I thought in Scotland?

Old 05-04-2017, 01:51 AM
Aristocracy

Are there anymore photos?
Old 05-04-2017, 01:52 AM
Heir Apparent

General News for Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip Part 2: March 2017

Who is saying they are at BP? Andrew and Sophie are out of the country. Charles has engagements in Scotland this week that's why he couldn't go to Norfolk for Charlotte's birthday.

Wouldn't we be seeing other royals going into BP soon?
Old 05-04-2017, 02:04 AM
Serene Highness

What's happening? Anything?
Old 05-04-2017, 02:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post
What's happening? Anything?

Nothing will happen for about an hour. Then we'll know if anything significant really did occur.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Who is saying they are at BP? Andrew and Sophie are out of the country. Charles has engagements in Scotland this week that's why he couldn't go to Norfolk for Charlotte's birthday.

Wouldn't we be seeing other royals going into BP soon?
We have no idea they aren't. Charles and Camilla could be very well headed from Scotland. And Sophie and Andrew back from over seas. We're not talking popping in from Windsor. charles could very well have come down with the Balmoral staff. They aren't about to reveal that until an announcement is made.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:08 AM
Commoner

https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/st...12476812988420
Discrimination still exists. Some people feel that their own beliefs are being threatened. Some are unhappy about unfamiliar cultures. They all need to be reassured that there is so much to be gained by reaching out to others; that diversity is indeed a strength and not a threat.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

I really don't think some reporters would be told and others not. I'm thinking now they are both ok but whatever I think it's been handled wrong.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Now, everyone is left wondering what kind of announcement will be coming. For a while I thought some bad happened.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-04-2017, 02:27 AM
Majesty

I'm noticing that the #BuckinghamPalace is trending upward by 1000 tweets every couple of minutes now.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Royal reporters like Richard Palmer claiming that their sources and "BP press officers" tell them that no one has died should be taken with a grain of salt, methinks. BP would neither confirm nor deny anything to tabloid journalists if someone truly has died. And sadly, I can't think of any other kind of announcement that warrants this amount of hullaballoo than the announcement that someone has died or is gravely ill.

Old 05-04-2017, 02:40 AM
Majesty

What we can be sure of is that they're expecting crowds when there's police presence and metal railings going up.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:40 AM
Nobility

So if there wasn't going to be an announcement at 8 AM, I'm sure they are scrambling to make an announcement now!
Old 05-04-2017, 02:41 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
What we can be sure of is that they're expecting crowds when there's police presence and metal railings going up.
They're expecting crowds, but that could be because of the rumors, not because of what's actually happening. It could be a bizarre positive feedback loop where the rumor causes reactions which fuel the rumors even more.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Bbc and other news outlets seem to have been told they are to expect an announcement in the next twenty minutes now. Any speculation of what that is, is just that, speculation. But the announcement of some kind is forthcoming.
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
Royal reporters like Richard Palmer claiming that their sources and "BP press officers" tell them that no one has died should be taken with a grain of salt, methinks. BP would neither confirm nor deny anything to tabloid journalists if someone truly has died. And sadly, I can't think of any other kind of announcement that warrants this amount of hullaballoo than the announcement that someone has died or is gravely ill.
Richard Palmer denying a death makes me think something has happened. He's not exactly known for being right....
Majesty

Yes, I can see your point. Oh well, I'm going to make a cup of tea to drink at announcement time.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:50 AM
Heir Apparent

I have been having very anxious feelings and as the Queen and the Duke are in vulnerable ages too...
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 05-04-2017, 02:50 AM
Serene Highness

Can everyone please keep us Americans informed as well.

Tags
duke of edinburgh, general news, prince philip, queen elizabeth ii