The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-25-2016, 03:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry's funny birthday gift to the Queen revealed

Old 04-25-2016, 07:17 PM
Heir Apparent

GALLERY: Toddlers to pensioners get in the party spirit for the Queen's birthday (From Braintree and Witham Times)

Old 04-25-2016, 09:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Has there been any written news if any of Prince Philip's nephews and nieces (the children of his four sisters) will be attending their Aunt Elizabeth's birthday celebrations?
Old 04-26-2016, 11:52 PM
Gentry

Just recently my country was affected by the biggest cyclone ever recorded in the southern hemisphere. For the victims who suffered losses and mourned loved ones, the Queen sent a condolence message and gave a generous personal donation through various charities.

Our island nation, Fiji, was under British rule for 96 years and was a directly linked to the British Crown for 113 years as a Dominion in the Commonwealth. We continue to enjoy warm relations with the Crown and the recent gesture of kindness by Queen Elizabeth II was testimony to that. Fiji is also taking part in London in Her Majesty's birthday celebrations in May.

Long may she continue with her glorious reign. May God bless Her Most Gracious Majesty The Queen on this wonderful occasion of her 90th birthday.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:51 PM
Royal Highness

All-Star Cast For Queen's 90th Birthday Show
Quote:
Gary Barlow and Dame Shirley Bassey will be among the A-list talent at a "spectacular evening" of celebrations to mark the Queen's 90th birthday.

They will be joined by the likes of Kylie Minogue, James Blunt and opera singer Katherine Jenkins for the musical extravaganza, due to take place in the private grounds of Windsor Castle on 15 May.

Actress Helen Mirren, who won an Oscar for her portrayal of the Queen in 2006, will also make an appearance during the show - along with Doc Martin star Martin Clunes and Star Wars frontman John Boyega.

The televised celebration will tell the story of Her Majesty's life from her birth in 1926, taking the audience through World War Two to her coronation in 1953 - as well as her 62 years serving as monarch.
Old 05-01-2016, 01:58 AM
Royal Highness

The Queen's 90th Birthday Book celebrates with unique greetings | Daily Mail Online
Quote:
It's a Birthday Book that will become a snapshot of social history and a unique record of what the Queen means to loyal subjects and wellwishers across the world.

In a tribute to mark Her Majesty’s 90th birthday celebrations, a British company has created an online book where people can leave greetings, photographs and video clips.

Once all the entries are in, the compilation will be presented in electronic form at Buckingham Palace in July.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Royal Highness

The Queen's 90th Birthday Celebration Episode 1
Quote:
The Queen’s 90th Birthday Celebration

Ant and Dec host a spectacular event in the presence of Her Majesty The Queen.

Set in the private grounds of Windsor Castle, the best of British talent will join more than 900 horses and 1500 participants for this special celebration of the Queen’s life.

Stars taking to the stage will include Dame Helen Mirren, Dame Shirley Bassey, Kylie Minogue, Andrea Bocelli, Gary Barlow, Damian Lewis, Jess Glynne, Imelda Staunton, Jim Carter, Alfie Boe, James Blunt, Katherine Jenkins, Beverley Knight, Jennifer Saunders, Alan Titchmarsh and Martin Clunes whilst performers in the arena will include The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Chilean Huasos, Azerbaijani horses and riders and over 100 Military and Commonwealth Pipers. The celebration will also include rare archive footage and will tell the story of the Queen’s remarkable life from her birth in 1926 to a reign spanning more than 60 years.
Street Parties: How to organise your celebration for the Queen's 90th birthday | Calendar - ITV News
Quote:
Organisers of a huge party in Central London to mark the Queen's 90th Birthday in June are encouraging people across the country to hold their own street parties to coincide with the celebrations.

Thousands of people lined the streets of the nation in 2012 to celebrate her Diamond Jubilee, and there is hope that similar scenes will take place during the weekend of June 12th.
Old 05-06-2016, 02:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Queen's 'forgotten' birthday waltz to be revived - BBC News
Old 05-10-2016, 08:41 AM
Heir Apparent

The Queen's 90th birthday celebration: More stars confirmed
Old 05-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Royal Highness

Downpours disrupt celebrations for the queen's 90th birthday | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-11-2016, 11:25 PM
Royal Highness

For the other Aussies , channel 7 will show the concert next Thursday
Old 05-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Royal Highness

Stars lift lid on the Queen's 90th birthday 'extravaganza' chronicling her life - ITV News

The Queen's 90th Birthday Celebrations - ITV News
Old 05-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Roya Nikkhah ‏@RoyaNikkhah
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge and #PrinceHarry will join the Queen @HMQ_90 @windsorhorse to mark her 90th birthday on Sunday night
Old 05-13-2016, 06:52 AM
Royal Highness

A video of the first of four evening-celebrations of Her Majesty's birthday at Windsor yesterday, but there is no information yet about which member of the royal family who were present.
Old 05-13-2016, 07:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Princess Royal attended.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-13-2016, 07:28 AM
Royal Highness

Thaks Dman!

Did you get that information from the royal diary? Because I haven't had time to check lately, but now I think to remember that I've seen it there.

Edward and sophie will attend tonight, but I don't know who will atent tomorrow.
Old 05-13-2016, 07:34 AM
Heir Apparent

The Queen, Philip, Charles, Camilla, William, Kate and Harry are Sunday. Anne did Thursday. If the Wessexes are Friday then it's probably Andrew on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 05-13-2016, 07:47 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
The Queen, Philip, Charles, Camilla, William, Kate and Harry are Sunday. Anne did Thursday. If the Wessexes are Friday then it's probably Andrew on Saturday.

I know that Roya Nikkhah wrote on twitter that William, Kate and Harry will be joining the Queen and Philip on Sunday, but I didn't know about Charles and Camilla, and where have you seen that?

I always use to know such things, but I haven't had the time to check twitter that much lately either.
Old 05-13-2016, 08:12 AM
Heir Apparent

British Royals's Twitter feed. It doesn't make sense for WKH to attend the last day without C&C. That sends the wrong message out.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent

CanadianUK @CanadianUK
Canada’s RCMP Musical Ride is performing at @windsorhorse today for The Queen’s 90th #Queenat90

https://twitter.com/CanadianUK/statu...19361038139392