90th Birthday Celebrations of Queen Elizabeth: May and June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any Oz posters not busy on their way to work this morning can catch Royal reporter Rob Jobson on Channel Seven's "Sunrise" at 7.20am direct from the Windsor Horse Show.

And thanks Dman re Lady Louise. Reporter Rebecca English is hinting there may be a few suprise performers from the Queen's family in the show, so I wonder who else?

Zara would seem the most likely considering its a horse focused show. Maybe somebody does a reading part.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

For those who is outside of the UK, you can watch the show tonight on Mediahhh Free UK TV Anywhere. Starts at 8:30pm UK time.

And here: tvpc.com - ITV-1

The Queen's 90th Birthday Celebration

Today on ITV from 8:35pm to 11:20pm

Ant and Dec host this spectacular event in the presence of HM the Queen to mark the monarch's 90th birthday, held in the grounds of Windsor Castle. The show includes rare archive footage and tells the story of the Queen's eventful life, from her birth in 1926, her upbringing and a reign spanning over 60 years. The event features over 1,500 participants and 900 horses. Stars taking to the stage include Helen Mirren, Shirley Bassey, Kylie Minogue, Andrea Bocelli, Gary Barlow, Damian Lewis, Jess Glynne, Imelda Staunton, Jim Carter, Alfie Boe, James Blunt, Katherine Jenkins, Beverley Knight, Jennifer Saunders, Alan Titchmarsh and Martin Clunes. SUB Stereo

And the telegraph have live comments:
The Queen's gala concert - live

Looks like a lovely evening in Windsor,just awaiting the arrival of H.M.The Queen.

Beautiful curtsey from The Duchess of Cambridge as the Queen arrives. Catherine was just chatting with the Landgrave of Hesse

Loved the King's Troops salute!

There seem to be a few foreign royals present,HRH Prince Donatus, Landgrave of Hesse and his wife or sister are there in the royal box.

It was wonderful also to see the Scottish State Coach.

The singing of Zadok the Priest is spine tingling. Makes me well up

Very touching the reflections of the war, royal wedding and the Coronation.

The Duchess of Cambridge is in some prime real estate. She is sat between the Landgrave of Hesse and The Duke of Edinburgh. She is two seats away from The Queen. Camilla is two seats away on the other side.

The Duchess of Cambridge is in some prime real estate. She is sat between the Landgrave of Hesse and The Duke of Edinburgh. She is two seats away from The Queen. Camilla is two seats away on the other side.

Camilla is also sat next to The King of Bahrain. The seating makes perfect sense.

Any particular reason the Landgrave of Hesse is at this event? I've never heard of the guy.

^^^ His family must be close to the Windsors. His father was a guest at William and Catherine's wedding

Wasn't Prince Philips sister Sophie married to a Prince of Hesse?

they are sat in the order of precedence (formal way)

Last edited:
Zara and Lady Louise are riding tonight.

I wonder when that photo of Lady Louise was taken, I haven't seen her on the television broadcast.

Always great to have input from The Honourable Margaret Rhodes!

I wonder when that photo of Lady Louise was taken, I haven't seen her on the television broadcast.

It was from the 13th May showing when her parents went.

I can't wait see Zara and Louise riding for their granny.

Great to see Anne, Edward, Louise and Zara taking part in the celebration.

Great to see Anne, Edward, Louise and Zara taking part in the celebration.

Indeed! So lovely to see them execute their bows on horseback followed by a quick wave!

Back
Top Bottom