Irene Urdangarín, News and Pictures Part 1: August 2005 - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Leonor and Irene both come from the same family, are blonde and blue-eyed and are both too cute for words, I can imagine the Borbon Siblings and Cousins of the future breaking hearts all along;) :rolleyes:

Irene is the female version of the Urdangarins boys.. and she will certainly become a beautiful girl. I just cant resist her adorable eyes... they are so beautiful & clear.
I hope she can mingle more with Leonor, and perhaps with Victoria Federica, they formed a female tiny cute group, as with the boys... :D :D

I think we have to wait to see both girls together in some summers in Mallorca with some years more to decide and to become one of them our favourite. Nowadays they are both beautiful babys.

the Borbon cousins will fill the pages of Hola and other magazines in the future, mark my words my dear fellow royal watchers;) :cool:

crisiñaki said:
the Borbon cousins will fill the pages of Hola and other magazines in the future, mark my words my dear fellow royal watchers;) :cool:
Yeah, it will be a real Borbon army:D! Just imagine: the Kings have already 7 grandchildren and Letizia and Felipe will have at least two babies more (I think so:)) so we will really have somebody to talk about!:D

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Yeah, it will be a real Borbon army:D! Just imagine: the Kings have already 7 grandchildren and Letizia and Felipe will have at least two babies more (I think so:)) so we will really have somebody to talk about!:D

And if those will be as cute as the current ones imagine the field day the "prensa del corazon" will have;)

Irene Urdangarin is a really beatiful girl. I'm amazed by the beauty of the King's Grandchildren. They are , really "the diamond of the crown"! :)

Vanesa.

Irene is an adorable baby,she has a beautiful eyes but i have an intuition and i think Leonor will be more handsome than Irene in any case they are really beautiful!!!!!

both are very pretty but I am as you I think that leonor will have a very particular charm and to fall especially if it has to inherit the glance of her mother these two girls will make fall the hearts

I have posted them already at the Easter thread... but forgot to suscribe to that topic!!!! :mad:

Well, here there are some more that have been added already for sure but just in case:

(Click to enlarge, from Corbis)​

June 9, 2005

Christening:

November 2, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Click to enlarge, from Corbis​

Pic from the Christmas Card (2005)

November 19, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you so much for the photos of Irene :)
has some very pretty blue eyes

You´re welcome!!! Wish I could find more. I always search for "Irene Urdangarin"... any other tip to be able to find some more pics??? Thanks!

enchantednights said:
i would have sworn someone had just asked for better search tips for finding pics of irene. well yahoo images is usually better

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=princess+irene&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-img-t&b=1

princess irene will usually get more than princesa for some reason on both google and yahoo.

Yes, sorry... I did. It´s just a friend of mine has access to a press agency and she´s sending me all pics she can find of Irene, that´s why I was asking for some good tips. Thanks.

annaraikko said:
Yes, sorry... I did. It´s just a friend of mine has access to a press agency and she´s sending me all pics she can find of Irene, that´s why I was asking for some good tips. Thanks.

oh hahha i thought someone had! i'm not going crazy! you're welcome :-*

Again, sorry if already posted

Please tell me where should I post pics in which Juan, Pablo and Miguel appear together. Thanks!

All pics of Irene that I have posted come from Corbis. The ones that do not come from there have their tag already but they come from Newscom (Alfaqui) and EFE.

The Urdangarin de Borbon children are the cutest ones I've ever seen, my 5 year-old daughter has a crush on Juan Valentin!;) :D :D
And Irene is beyond cute, she's appears in the dictionary under "edible" I just want to smother her with kisses:p

grevinnan said:
It all applies to Inaki too.

And I'm sure many men would think the same about Cristina:rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
from Hola

Irene is so cuteeee !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom