The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Aristocracy

The Royal house of Spain confirmes a news of pregancy only when they are in there first trimester (3 months). So if Christina is pregnant than she will be 2 months maybe??? I think it is best to wait official news and not rely on rumors.

Old 12-04-2004, 05:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solange
The Royal house of Spain confirmes a news of pregancy only when they are in there first trimester (3 months). So if Christina is pregnant than she will be 2 months maybe??? I think it is best to wait official news and not rely on rumors.
Reason probably being is that there is a significant chance of a miscarriage in the first trimester so they want to make sure before announcing anything...Wow, that'd be great news, if found true.

Old 12-05-2004, 06:33 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm not sure.But if the baby will be in July,so now she is already 2 months.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 12-05-2004, 06:35 AM
Heir Apparent

But hope it's true.Happy for Her Royal Highness.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 12-05-2004, 06:39 AM
Courtier

If ever she is really pregnant or not, I just wish and hope her the best in everything she does.

It is really great news if ever it is true that she is pregnant. The 3 niños would have a new brother / sister soon!
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 12-05-2004, 03:40 PM
Nobility

Well, here the rumors about a possible pregnancy go on.
( Spanish articles)

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/arti...articulo=23842

http://www.todoellas.com/contenidos/...palma_2330.asp

And today there are another news too:
Iñaki Urdangarín, husband of Infanta Cristina, by his own decision, won't be the president of the Olympic Spanish Committee.

(Other Spanish articles)

http://man.libredirecto.com/doc/noti...sp?idnot=42333

http://www.terra.com/deportes/articu.../fox145506.htm
This is what he said:

" I am charmed with this world and what it means. I do not believe, however, that this is the moment to be the president of the COE. It is something related to the sensations, to the perceptions. The life has a pace and I do not see that this one is the moment ",

A lot of people in Spain have related this new to the fact that Iñaki is going to be a father again.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabella_
And today also there is another news:
Iñaki Urdangarín, husband of the Infanta Cristina, by his own desition, won't be the president of the Olympic Spanish Committee.

(Other Spanish articles)

http://man.libredirecto.com/doc/noti...sp?idnot=42333

http://www.terra.com/deportes/articu.../fox145506.htm
He says that:

" I am charmed with this world and what it means. I do not believe, however, that this is the moment to be the president of the COE. It is something related to the sensations, to the perceptions. The life has a pace and I do not see that this one is the moment ",

A lot of people in Spain have related this new to the fact that Iñaki is going to be a father again.
Thanks for the update Isabella. I am interested in knowing what Inaki will do now that he won't have the next Olympic games to occupy his time? My understanding was that had he taken on the presidency of the Olympic committee, that would be a full time job.

I know he has a business degree and at one point was affiliated with assisting/consulting in designing athletic gear. Whatever became of that?
Old 12-05-2004, 11:35 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Is he working on the 2012 Madrid bid? I think he would be an asset to that committee.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:10 AM
Gentry

A little girl in the house would certainly be nice. Queen Sofia would be overjoyed with either a boy or girl. The pics of her with her grandchildren, having fun and waving to the photographers, always make me smile.

Here's hoping that Cristina has a nice, easy, uneventful pregnancy.

Bunkycat
http://xsorbit26.com/users5/royalupdate/index.php
Old 12-06-2004, 11:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
Thanks for the update Isabella. I am interested in knowing what Inaki will do now that he won't have the next Olympic games to occupy his time? My understanding was that had he taken on the presidency of the Olympic committee, that would be a full time job.

I know he has a business degree and at one point was affiliated with assisting/consulting in designing athletic gear. Whatever became of that?
You're right Alexandria. Iñaki has some business (most of them related to sport) and I supose that he will continue being the vice-president of the COE.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

He is going to have this job until when?
Old 12-06-2004, 01:19 PM
Aristocracy

They already said that they will go to for the girl. The infanta turns forty years next year. It is highly probable, for this fact also that is pregnant. Apart from for their physical aspect. Especially in the last pictures of their cousin's wedding Fernando Gómez Acebo, seems a pregnant one.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Aristocracy

Red face It can be true

What is not certain it is that it has been announced officially. But not that it is false that it is pregnant. They are two different things. The journalist that has dared to say that it is very possible that is pregnant it is Consuelo Font, journalist specialized in the Royal House that has never been wet regarding pregnancies. In the program A LA CARTA, of AntenA 3, she dared to insinuate that it is probably when falling the official announcement. It is for that reason that in the forum it is spoken of the infanta's pregnancy. Because, among other things, it is not neither the first one that says it.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by meac
It is for that reason that in the forum it is spoken of the infanta's pregnancy. Because, among other things, it is not neither the first one that says it.
I hope you are right, it would be great if Cristina had a cute baby-girl, but that fact doesn't mean, by itself, that she is pregnant indeed... How many times has Letizia been said to be pregnant?...
Old 12-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Aristocracy

Iñaki Urdangarín, unaware to the rumors of the infanta's new possible pregnancy

MADRID (EUROPA PRESS)
The first vice-president of the Spanish Olympic Committee and duke of Palm of Mallorca, Don Iñaki Urdangarín, pronounced the inaugural speech of the International Conference on the Ethical Limits in the Sport that took place in the Auditorium of the Universidad Pablo of Olavide of Seville, organized by the consejería of Tourism, Trade and Sport, through the Andalusian Institute of the Sport. This happened the same day a television program that their Real Highness, the Infanta . Cristina could be again pregnant. Of being certain, the daughter of the Kings would be mother for fourth time.

The objective of this conference was to debate on the paper of the media in the elite sport and to analyze the dopaje in the high competition from the optics of the medicine of the sport. In the inaugural, titled conference ' The long one on the way to the sportsman of high competición', Iñaki Urdangarín lectured on the different variables that intervene in the sportsman's of high level yield, from their period of sport tecnificación until their activity in the maximum competitions. Iñaki, very discreet with what refers to their private life, it was not pronounced in this respect and it was limited to fulfill their work obligations. The duke of Palm left for another door to avoid that they asked him questions.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:25 AM
Nobility

Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina y el Excmo. Sr. Don Iñaki Urdangarin, Duques de Palma, tienen la satisfacción de anunciar que esperan el nacimiento de su cuarto hijo para principios del próximo verano.

Palacio de la Zarzuela, 9 de diciembre de 2004</STRONG>

Christina is pregnant again and expects her fourth child next summer, the palace has announced now.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

I read the news on Spanish Royal Family Website and they have confirmed it.

Congratulations to the new mom and dad to-be.:)
Old 12-09-2004, 09:35 AM
Courtier

Yesss!

I sincerely apologise to anyone I offended last week by announcing it, with a non-reliable source.I will be more attentive next time!!

Congratulations to Cristina and Inaki!!!

And here's the OFFICIAL annonce from Casareal:

http://www.casareal.es/casareal/cp091204.html

Old 12-09-2004, 09:54 AM
Aristocracy

happiness cristina and iñaki

finally confirms the news of the 4 son of the palm dukes I hope is a girl but that it will be as beautiful as their siblings neither to doubt it:p
Old 12-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

congratulations to infanta cristina :)

Tags
cristina, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, irene urdangarín, pregnancy