The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Infanta Cristina, Iñaki Urdangarín and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-14-2015, 05:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
I wonder what gift send to her the brother
Let's hope King Felipe and his family sent a lovely gift and also had a chance to speak with her.

Old 06-14-2015, 06:39 PM
Majesty

i applaud what felipe has done removing cristina's title. it's a bit late to have done it, but better late than never.
what an undignified behaviour, on the part of cristina, to tell her lawyer to tell the press that "it was her who refused the title to not dishonour the institution that is the royal family" - which the household had to deny! all very unroyal, but in this case... their behaviour has been utterly unroyal in any case, so she's just keeping with her tradition :)
i remember a time when she or her lawyer said she was not going to give up her rights "as that would have been an acknowledgement that she has done something wrong", when everyone just knew about her involvement in a corruption case...

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-15-2015, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Infanta Cristina's 50th Birthday

Hola

¡HOLA! desvela cómo celebró la infanta Cristina su 50 cumpleaños

https://translate.google.ie/translat...-text=&act=url
Old 06-15-2015, 11:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
Let's hope King Felipe and his family sent a lovely gift and also had a chance to speak with her.
I personally believe that the king and his sister have been talking privately all along. Just because the nosy media isn't apprised of the conversations, doesn't mean they aren't happening. Even siblings with differing opinions speak to each other.
Old 06-15-2015, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Don't be so sure Winnie even siblings don't' speak always each other.
Old 06-26-2015, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

As per Bekia the Infanta Cristina wants to return to Spain?

La Infanta Cristina utiliza a Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein para poder mudarse a Madrid - Bekia

https://translate.google.ie/translat...-text=&act=url
Old 06-26-2015, 03:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
If the translation of the article is correct then the comment about the Princess of Asturias and Irene is great news. As unfortunate as it is with the legal proceedings for the Infanta Cristina and her husband , the families are apparently then still keeping contact. Great especially for the children.
Old 06-26-2015, 04:00 PM
Heir Apparent

What sad is that? Corina has to right to moove and me not?
Old 09-27-2015, 10:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Cristina also attends the Development Summit of the UN. She now works as a representative of Caixa Foundation and Aga Khan Foundation in the United Nations Institutions in Geneva.

https://twitter.com/pgovejero/status/647758435220615169
Old 09-27-2015, 10:40 AM
Heir Apparent

So, how is the trial going? Has it ended? I'm a bit taken aback that Cristina is appearing on a work schedule again!
Old 09-27-2015, 11:13 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
So, how is the trial going? Has it ended? I'm a bit taken aback that Cristina is appearing on a work schedule again!
well, this is not on her role as a royal, but on her role with the aga khan foundation, ie. her job after she was dinged from any royal duties.

she's clearly not looking very happy in that picture... one can sense the tension.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-28-2015, 09:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
well, this is not on her role as a royal, but on her role with the aga khan foundation, ie. her job after she was dinged from any royal duties.

she's clearly not looking very happy in that picture... one can sense the tension.
I think it is a bit strange to see her on duty again... She is, after all, under a trial, and I feel embarassed for her...
Old 09-28-2015, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
I think it is a bit strange to see her on duty again... She is, after all, under a trial, and I feel embarassed for her...
But she was not on royal duty! As lula said: the Infanta has a payed job with some foundations. That is how she earns a living. She can't be expected to quit her job because there is still no verdict.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Cristina also attends the Development Summit of the UN. She now works as a representative of Caixa Foundation and Aga Khan Foundation in the United Nations Institutions in Geneva.

https://twitter.com/pgovejero/status/647758435220615169

Old 09-28-2015, 09:42 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
she's not 'on duty', she is there as a private person who works for the Aga Khan Foundation.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
she's not 'on duty', she is there as a private person who works for the Aga Khan Foundation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
But she was not on royal duty! As lula said: the Infanta has a payed job with some foundations. That is how she earns a living. She can't be expected to quit her job because there is still no verdict.

I know. I expressed myself in a wrong way! I wanted to say that it is strange to see her working. That's all!
Old 09-28-2015, 10:00 AM
Commoner

What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? And by proven guilty I mean a sentence by a judge, not prejudgment by the public.

best wishes Michiru
Old 09-28-2015, 10:11 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiru-Kaiou View Post
What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? And by proven guilty I mean a sentence by a judge, not prejudgment by the public.

best wishes Michiru
You are correct. But, everyone in the world has the right to express their own opinion. Their opinions don't mean a single thing in a court of law, but they are certainly within their right to express them. You and I can agree or not [doesn't matter one bit] only a court/judge will matter. Plus with this high media type of case, long after an official judgment is handed down, there will always be people that will disagree with verdict. It is the way we all are, to a certain extent.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

When will we be seeing this trial? I this millenium?
Old 09-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe when you become queen the Leonor
I do not think that it serves anyone to delay the trial. Neither Cristina nor the palace. The sooner the better I think for both. Unless of course if they acquitted the Christina.
Old 12-15-2015, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Infanta Cristina recently visited Egypt as per Bekia

La Infanta Cristina, próscrita en España pero recibida con todos los honores en Egipto - Bekia

https://translate.google.ie/translat...o%2F&sandbox=1

Tags
iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, irene urdangarín, juan urdangarín, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín