The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > The Duke and Duchess of Palma de Mallorca and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Royal Highness

The photos of this family always transmit to me a sense of family and enjoyment. Both Cristina and Iñaki are genuinely fond of their children and I love to see the way take
them all over the place and enjoy each others company.
lI do hope they´ll come over to Spain for the holidays.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:49 PM
Commoner

According to an article in today's Washington Post newspaper, Style section, Infanta Cristina attended a power lunch in DC that Princess Mathilde of Belgium also attended yesterday.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Inaki Urdangarin delivered his former handball shirt to the Barcelona Museum on July 12, 2011 in Barcelona, Spain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 07-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Infanta Cristina

Extraordinary meeting of the Patronage of the Institute Guttmann
Badalona (Barcelona)

http://noticias.terra.es/2011/gente-...tman$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2011/gente-...n-00$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2011/gente-...n-01$599x0.jpg
Old 07-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Excuse my Spanish translation but was The Infanta Cristina made Honorary President of the Institute Guttmann?

La Infanta Cristina es presidenta de honor del Instituto Guttmann | Dirigentes Digital
Old 07-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Royal Highness

^^yes, she was. The article says she was invited a year ago when visiting the institute and was now officially nominated for this role
Old 07-20-2011, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
^^yes, she was. The article says she was invited a year ago when visiting the institute and was now officially nominated for this role
Thank you julliette
Old 07-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Aristocracy

I really find this woman very beautiful. Not in the conscious, superficial way -- she exudes intelligence, warmth, purpose. She is not a fashion victim by simply following whatever fad there is. She knows what looks good on her, and she appears confident without looking arrogant.

And what a treat -- becoming more beautiful as she ages!
Old 07-21-2011, 05:31 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtatum View Post
I really find this woman very beautiful. Not in the conscious, superficial way -- she exudes intelligence, warmth, purpose. She is not a fashion victim by simply following whatever fad there is. She knows what looks good on her, and she appears confident without looking arrogant.

And what a treat -- becoming more beautiful as she ages!
I agree with you,I've always admired the Infanta Cristina (& her sister Elena).
Old 07-21-2011, 05:43 AM
Royal Highness

I agree with both of you. She is my very favourite in the Spanish Royal Family. I admire her vitality, the way whe raises (and enjoys) her children, her elegance that doesn´t follow fads but what looks better for a woman of her age and height.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Aristocracy

She is a total package, in my opinion. I wouldn't say she has a classic beauty, or that she has a particular feature that stands out. It is the sum of all her parts. She has a look of joy (which her sister does not abundantly possess) and that sense of authenticity (a trait her sister-in-law does not have in my humble opinion) that make her so vibrant and fascinating. She is very regal but also seems down-to-earth and practical.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Royal Highness

I have read that the Urdangarin family is in Victoria with Iñaki´s parents.
I hope we can see the Infnata and her family this summer.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín will attend tomorrow the CHCI's 34th Annual Awards Gala in Washington. President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama also will attend.

Entrega de la 34º Edición de los Premios del Instituto del Comité de Congresistas Hispanos. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España
President Obama and First Lady to Attend CHCI 34th Annual Awards Gala - Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
Old 09-14-2011, 02:13 AM
Super Moderator

Infanta Cristina with D. Jorge Dezcallar, Ambassador of Spain to the United States and Earl A. Powell
III, Director of the National Gallery of Art at the opening of 'The Invention Of Glory: Afonso V And The
Pastrana Tapestries' exhibition at the National Gallery of Art on September 13, 2011 in Washington, DC.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery ** belga gallery **

Pics without watermarks can be found here:

** daylife gallery **
Old 09-14-2011, 04:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

"The Invention Of Glory: Afonso V And The Pastrana Tapestries" Exhibition Opening

"The Invention Of Glory: Afonso V And The Pastrana Tapestries" Exhibition Opening - Pictures - Zimbio

La Infanta Cristina, muy plateada y rodeada de tapices de Pastrana -- Mujerhoy.com --
Old 09-15-2011, 01:34 AM
Super Moderator

Infanta Cristina and Inaki Urdangarin attended the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute's
34th Annual Awards Gala at the Washington Convention Center on September 14, 2011 in
Washington, DC. Obama spoke about the $447 billion package of tax cuts as well as public
spending and new jobs plan.

** Pic ** EFE/belga gallery **

** zimbio gallery: Obama Attends The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute's 34th Annual Awards Gala **
Old 09-15-2011, 06:07 AM
Royal Highness

What a charming and elegant couple, they are!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Great to see them. Christina is looking really good lately and it's nice to see them both attending events in Washington just like they would in Spain.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Courtier

Great pics. Thanks! Great to see them with Justice Sotomayor and the Obamas.

Tags
iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, irene urdangarín, juan urdangarín, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín