Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she clever enough to have an international work due to the Aga Khan ?

it doesnt matter. inaki was director at telefonica, i doubt he was formally qualified to hold such a job. same for jaime at winterthur foundation or extended members of other royal families. these are parachute jobs, befriended companies assure a certain lifestyle out of favour. king jc has a wide buddy network, no problem to find a job like cristina's. i dont think she's stupid but i doubt she will spend a lot of time working in geneva.

I´m happy to see the children having fun with their parents in their new town.

Would they really get E9.8 million?

If they do its simply scandalous given all that has gone on!

Would they really get E9.8 million?

If they do its simply scandalous given all that has gone on!

The value of the house is the value of the house. Someone will buy it - at what price we don't know yet.

However, I do believe that the proceeds from the sale will have to used to satisfy the bond required of Inaki - or at least his half of the proceeds.

I saw some lovely pictures of the Queen with her grandchildren in Geneva. Those kids look very happy and relaxed.

Thanks for the photos of the Urdangarin children and Queen Sofia in Geneva. It's nice to see that Sofia is visiting her grandchildren in Switzerland, and from the photos of her and Irene it seems that the two have a special bond with each other, which is nice to see. I have noticed this in other photos and articles as well.

I didn't realize that Don Felipe de Marichalar was there too,they all seem to be quite close which is nice for the kids given all that's gone on with Inaki and the Noos saga.

:eek:Just seeing their faces makes me furious, they don't deserve a plain slice of bread for their betrayal of the people and how they shamed their mother and siblings. I sure hope that Karma comes back to bit them in the butt big time........if the monarchy goes down, they are partly to blame along with her father the king. This is just so sad for F/L as they really are the ones that work for the people and do a great job. C/I should be ashamed of showing their faces in Spain anywhere.

They look very much "together" and as if they haven't a care in the world. !

They look very much "together" and as if they haven't a care in the world. !
well appearances is avery important issue in the spanish royal family...we can see that with the King and the Queen and now with these two...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom