Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article says that he was actually visiting the couple as friends, and that he brought his family along. Interesting encounter considering the position his clients are in at the moment, to invite lawyer and family for some time off seems strange! Maybe they know something the rest of the world doesn't ?

GG: :previous: Wonder what that abogado bills per hour. :p

Your comment had me really cracking up, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, having worked for attorneys as a career(paralegal) I know that they don't come cheap.
And anybody can put that scene together of these two friends together, laying ground work on how to get out of their crimes. Also interesting is the article on PL to come out at that same time, only fools would not notice what is going on here. Bad press on PL to keep the wolves from PC and her husband and their crimes.

The article says that he was actually visiting the couple as friends, and that he brought his family along. Interesting encounter considering the position his clients are in at the moment, to invite lawyer and family for some time off seems strange! Maybe they know something the rest of the world doesn't ?

I'm still wondering what he charges per hour...:flowers:

I was not referring to the billable hours on this trip , BUT, frankly, f I were visiting my friend, er, client, I'd make sure to do some billable work on the trip, and that way deduct the costs of the plane ticket, etc, as business expenses. Ditto the dinners. The fact is, they're not friends, they're in a business relationship, a very, very serious relationship, no matter how many things they do that denote friendship. You may disagree, but this is how I see it.

We'll for some :previous:

I wonder if little Doña Irene Urdangarín will make her 1st Holy Communion this year and if it will be in Spain.

Cristina & Inaki in Berlin
Royaler Besuch: Spanische Prinzessin heimlich in Berlin! - B.Z. Berlin

They had dinner at Borchard, the place to go if you want to be seen. Its very famous for celebrities so paparazzi will hang out there every night. If you want to have dinner undetected its easy in Berlin, but obviously that wasnt the plan. Then they went with a shuttle to Adlon hotel, well, it seems there is still a lot of money left ;)

The best Hotel of Essaouira , Duke , they still have money for very expensive holidays.

they look so good jetsetting around the world while being under investigation for corruption... ¬¬

'Under Investigation' is NOT 'guilty'...

Have they breached bail conditions ? No they haven't ! They are as entitled as anyone to holiday anwhere they choose...

'Under Investigation' is NOT 'guilty'...

Have they breached bail conditions ? No they haven't ! They are as entitled as anyone to holiday anwhere they choose...
I agree with you wholeheartedly. After all how many years does it take to investigate a person?:bang:

[QUOTEtheir life didn't become any less luxurious... ][/QUOTE]

Does it ever when people are merely questioned {rather than found guilty} about crimes they are alleged to have committed ?

Perhaps you'd be happier if they wore sackcloth and ashes ?

Does it ever when people are merely questioned {rather than found guilty} about crimes they are alleged to have committed ?

Perhaps you'd be happier if they wore sackcloth and ashes ?

Totally agrre with you. They're innocent until proven guilty. And I think King Constantine was right about this case.

[QUOTEtheir life didn't become any less luxurious... ]

Perhaps you'd be happier if they wore sackcloth and ashes ?[/QUOTE]

If it is 100% correct that they are innocent and this fact is known by King, why were they not invited to Abdication and Succession ceremonies of father and brother? Doesn't make sense. If King and Prince knew without a shadow of a doubt that Cristina and husband were pure as driven snow, they would have insisted that they were present at this historical event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom