The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > The Duke and Duchess of Palma de Mallorca and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Cristina has started to look very mature over the last year or so. She's only 43 but she looks several years older at least.
I agree, she has started to look older than her age
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9...f9fgmh2wi2.jpg

Old 04-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Courtier

I don´t agree of her looking older than her age. Her haircolor is quite strange. Don´t like those bronce-streaks at all. It makes her look pale or kind of sick. A natural blonde would look much nicer.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine victoria View Post
I love the gown and the jewels. It reminded me of Letizia's pre-wedding gala although Cristina's more covered though. Her hair is nicely done. I haven't heard of Cristina speak English. Is she fluent in English? I think so since I think being a royal means studying other languages esp. English. I would love to hear her saying her speech.
Cristina's gown looks shapeless and badly made, nothing compared to Caprile's couture for Letizia. It's a pity that Letizia altered her beautiful gown to be so ordinary later. The jewels looks cheap and ugly. Maxima is about the only royal who can pull off this type of jewels.
Her hair looks very nice.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:31 PM
Heir Apparent

the jewelry looks really nice (her own, I guess since I haven\'t seen those in any other of the SRF ladies) as well as her hair
Old 04-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Royal Highness

I think the Infanta looked very elegant and I disagree that she looks more than her age. I wish I had had that figure at 43, after having four children.
What a handsome couple they are!
Old 04-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Serene Highness

Great pictures, I love Cristina's dress, it suits her beautifully. Very classy. I don't think Cristina is aging very much or looks old for her age. What I think made her look old on the picture above, is tiredness, nothing more. Flying to Massachussetts for 2 days is quite exhausting, think of the jet lag, she had no time to rest before the acts, and I personally think that both she and Inaki look tired. But definitly not old, very much in love
Old 04-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Nobility

Hideous dress, tacky and cheap jewelry and greasy hair
She's not aging very well
Old 06-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Courtier

I found this video from the opening:

Enjoy!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:46 AM
Commoner

What nice to see Christina walking there.
Thanks for the video.

Tags
cristina, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, usa