Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, I think Inaki taking the job in Qatar would be a good thing for all involved. Did the King influence him getting the offer? Maybe; at the very least I doubt the offer would have been extended without some sort of contact between the Spanish and Qatari royal courts. I don't see why that matters - this is a job that Inaki is actually qualified to do, it will enable him to earn money and will get him out of the country the majority of the time, thereby distancing him from the Spanish royal court. He'll still come back to Spain for any court appearances, etc, but hopefully him being abroad will tamp down on the more sensational, witch hunt aspects of his situation.

I can believe Inaki got the job in Qatar on merit a heck of a lot more than I believed that he got a €1.4m-per-year job with Telefonica in Washington D.C on merit. At least he has legitimate experience and expertise in handball. From what I can see he got a top job in communications with Telefonica with no experience of the industry whatsoever.

So Infanta Cristina will not give evidence as charged on 27 April, the judge suspended his hearing following the appeal by the anti-corruption prosecutor, who sees no evidence for that is imputed.
It seams a king's favor...:whistling:

:previous: Really? SO Christina is not coming to court on 27th?

:previous:
It would appear Cristina will not appear on 27th as a suspect. However, since her appearance it suspended and not cancelled, it is possible she will appear at a later date, unless of course her attorney's are successful in their claim Cristina's appearance as a suspect is unwarranted. Even then, she might still be called as a witness.

So the King still does have some influence (or friends with influence).

JC comes from a generation and level of society where scandals could be hidden away from public view. It is not a surprise this is how he is dealing with this scandal. What has changed, however, is the rest of the world- many societies now demand transparency.

JC comes from a generation and level of society where scandals could be hidden away from public view. It is not a surprise this is how he is dealing with this scandal. What has changed, however, is the rest of the world- many societies now demand transparency.

IF and its a big IF, the King did try and use his influence I don't see that he is doing anything that any other parent, regardless of their level of society, might not try and do to protect their child. Of course there is of now absolutely NO PROOF that the King tried to influence the prosecutor in this case.

Last edited:

What proof can you cite that Juan Carlos or any of his friends is influencing this case? Because that's a big allegation-in and out of court.

I think the Palma family needs money and the King pulled some strings. He is still the King and a lot of his long-time buddys are still 'in business' and part of the elite, in Spain and worldwide.

By the way, this is a job that Inaki should have pursued from the beginning, instead of relying on nepotism and work in highly paid jobs he was never remotely qualified for.

What proof can you cite that Juan Carlos or any of his friends is influencing this case? Because that's a big allegation-in and out of court.

I'm just now starting to read up on the SRF and actually it seems like a ginormous pile of worms. As far as getting away with something just because he is King puts to mind breaking his hip hunting elephants in Botswana while being an honorary president of the WWF.

To me that gives credence to the fact that this is a man that proclaims one thing and does another just because he has the power to do so. The more I read, the more I believe that JC is a legend in his own mind.

Juan Carlos cannot be compared to other monarchs. He was handpicked by Franco, surpassed his own father, inherited the dictator's full powers that he only handed back when transforming Spain into a democracy. During that time, he formed lots of liasions with powerful people, inside & outside Spain, there is an enormous network behind him.

Just because his public image has been tarnished and his is known as the elephant killer now, doesnt mean he has lost his power. Most of his buddies don't have a good image either and the public doesn't think much of many of them but who cares, as long as the behind-the-scenes power continues to exist.

Inaki has always benefitted from JC's network, be it Corinna and her contacts, Telefonica or now Qatar.

Juan Carlos cannot be compared to other monarchs. He was handpicked by Franco, surpassed his own father, inherited the dictator's full powers that he only handed back when transforming Spain into a democracy. During that time, he formed lots of liasions with powerful people, inside & outside Spain, there is an enormous network behind him.

Just because his public image has been tarnished and his is known as the elephant killer now, doesnt mean he has lost his power. Most of his buddies don't have a good image either and the public doesn't think much of many of them but who cares, as long as the behind-the-scenes power continues to exist.

Inaki has always benefitted from JC's network, be it Corinna and her contacts, Telefonica or now Qatar.

Good gods.. why am I thinking Kim Jong Un now? :bang:

Caso Nos: La Infanta recurre su imputacin alegando que 'jams han existido indicios' | elmundo.es

the lawyers of the infanta are saying that she shouldn't be questioned, that there is not sufficient evidence, that torres is a liar, and that cristina "is a public figure".

i am amazed by the last two arguments:

-the lawyers of cristina openly classify torres as a liar, as if it it was their job to judge. the only one allowed to judge is, well... the judge.

-justifying the opposition to the questioning because cristina "is a public figure": enough said.

Inaki's business partner has been trying to show that the King and Cristina were complicit in Inaki's business dealings. Here is another document that shows JC and Cristina were very aware of Inaki's continued business after he was being forced out of Noos.

Urdangarin tried to take advantage of king

Inaki's business partner has been trying to show that the King and Cristina were complicit in Inaki's business dealings. Here is another document that shows JC and Cristina were very aware of Inaki's continued business after he was being forced out of Noos.

Urdangarin tried to take advantage of king

Inaki's business partner is going to do anything that can deflect his own position.

Juan Carlos has made many mistakes up and including trying to protect his daughter. I refuse to believe though, that he would have condoned Inaki's business has he known their full extent of his corruption. JC is neither idiot or stupid. He negotiated the transition in Spain and knows full well where the political landmines lay.

Emails can be presented to Court by the defence without proper sequence context. It'd be the judge who decides if this is another tactic presented by the Torres' defence to deflect and blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom