Iñaki Urdangarín's 40th Birthday: January 15, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefanie

Serene Highness
City
Somewhere in Germany
Country
Germany
Hopefully we get some glimps of pics from the festivities. I suppose they´ll celebrate in some restaurant with guests who are f.i. Alexia and Carlos....:wub:

Happy Birthday and lots of health for the Duke of Palma and that lovely family of his. I hope we will have plenty of photos of him taking Irene and Miguel to school.

Noticias breves de actualidad

The duke of Palm celebrates his birthday with a party in Barcelona

Iñaki Urdangarín, Duke of Palm, expired last January 15 40 years. The husband of the infanta Cristina wanted to hope that it was approaching the weekend to be able to celebrate his anniversary. An intimate party in Barcelona assembledbrought together on Friday night, between others, the Queen, the Princes of Asturias and the Infanta Elena that they wanted to be present in so important occasion.

Noticias breves de actualidad

The duke of Palm celebrates his birthday with a party in Barcelona

Iñaki Urdangarín, Duke of Palm, expired last January 15 40 years. The husband of the infanta Cristina wanted to hope that it was approaching the weekend to be able to celebrate his anniversary. An intimate party in Barcelona assembledbrought together on Friday night, between others, the Queen, the Princes of Asturias and the Infanta Elena that they wanted to be present in so important occasion.
I really hope they'll go out of the house some time and have a casual photoshoot just like in the birthdays of the kids :wub:

Happy Birthday and good health today and always. I just love Iñaki and his family. Is Cristina older than her hubby?

Thanks for the photos, Lula! Nice to see the happy group celebrating Inaki.

Wonder why they didn´t invite Alexia and Carlos this time (or they couldn´t come....)

Wonder why they didn´t invite Alexia and Carlos this time (or they couldn´t come....)

Evidently it is not that they have not invited them, but they could not have travelled. Alexia has 4 children, and Amalia has few months, it is necessary to to be difficult enough for them to be organized, and Barcelona is not precisely nearby.

Thanks for the pics!! They all look really HAPPY!! I love the pics!!! I don't like Cristina's top but she looked soooo happy!... Letizia looks really good, I like her outfit, The Queen very good too. Thanks for the pics, Lula!!

What nice pictures. And how great to see the three (Elena, Cristina and Felipe) together, in this case also with Queen Sofia and Letizia, plus their other good friends.
Apparently, the Undangarin children helped with the preparations, but as the party was late, they were asleep. I think it was just a party for grownups.

Thanks for the photos!

Cristina looks happy but the outfit is awful. Letizia was definitely the best dressed there. As for the Birthday Boy he looked very smart indeed!

Happy Birthday Inaki - for me the best looking man of the SRF! :flowers:
Cristina is beaming and Letizia proves again that she looks best in casual clothes (completely the other way around with Felipe).

Letizia proves again that she looks best in casual clothes (completely the other way around with Felipe).
I am not sure about Letizia's casual clothes but I totally agree about Felipe!
Inaki looks great!
I don't like Cristina's shirt at all.
I wonder if there was a sort of dress code for the party, as most of the guest are in black!

Last edited:
Elena looked quite nice that evening:flowers: very fresh and happy. i like her shoes
Letizia in black... hm... again? :bang:
Christina: seemed she's pregnant. she has a nice figure, there is nothing to hide! then why does she wear this thing??? (blouse)

Christina: seemed she's pregnant. she has a nice figure, there is nothing to hide! then why does she wear this thing??? (blouse)
It's fashionable and has been for a longtime now.

It's fashionable and has been for a longtime now.

I know that! but for woman of 42 with such beautiful shape it is better to use clothes of proper size that emphasizes her body, not huge fashionable blouse that makes her big and shapeless :bang:

I think they all look great! Elena looks gorgeous...and Cristina e Inaki are one of my favorite royal couple...They seemed always so in love and tender!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom