Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 2 (2015 - 2018)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Manos Limpias ("Clean Hands") there is no case against the Infanta. The foundation is in serious trouble for blackmailing several people and organizations ("If you don't pay, we will file complaint after complaint to give you big problems and negative exposure. If you pay we will leave you alone"). It is interesting to see what the legal team of the Infanta had to say to the activistic bloodhounds of that club-with-not-so-clean-hands.

Oh, good grief. This is just dragging on. I believe most all know how this will end. Cristina will walk, Inaki will get slap on the wrist and all others will get a bit of jail time. By this time next year all will be playing "happy families" again and Cristina and Inaki will once again be the darlings of the media and daddy. I personally can't picture it going any other way. Not that I agree 100%, but that is life. So much money wasted.

Oh, good grief. This is just dragging on. I believe most all know how this will end. Cristina will walk, Inaki will get slap on the wrist and all others will get a bit of jail time. By this time next year all will be playing "happy families" again and Cristina and Inaki will once again be the darlings of the media and daddy. I personally can't picture it going any other way. Not that I agree 100%, but that is life. So much money wasted.

i may be naive, but i don't think this is how it will end. i think cristina will get away without jail, but i think inaki will serve at least some time, for the show (although perhaps in a 'cushy' prison, away from other inmates, and with access to family and friends visiting). even if they do walk away without any jail between them (which i think is very optimistic to assume), i think they will never be able to gain back their status previously of 'darlings of the media' and 'perfect family'. the royal court will make up, if they haven't already, a strategy to send them in 'exile' somewhere in europe, never to return to spain. there's no way they will regain any royal status, and to me it is very clear that the train of life they used to live in the past, of being invited to royal events (at least high profile ones) and the like, has ended.

Last edited:
Nobody can ban them from living in Spain and whatever happens with the case, Cristina will be a very rich woman when the old Kings pass away. Money will not be an issue here (obviously they still have lots of support even now), so IMO they will do what they want and not care about public opinion let alonge the Kings' opinion, as Cristina has proven many times by now, trying to contradict what Felipe tried to build.

i may be naive, but i don't think this is how it will end. i think cristina will get away without jail, but i think inaki will serve at least some time, for the show (although perhaps in a 'cushy' prison, away from other inmates, and with access to family and friends visiting). even if they do walk away without any jail between them (which i think is very optimistic to assume), i think they will never be able to gain back their status previously of 'darlings of the media' and 'perfect family'. the royal court will make up, if they haven't already, a strategy to send them in 'exile' somewhere in europe, never to return to spain. there's no way they will regain any royal status, and to me it is very clear that the train of life they used to live in the past, of being invited to royal events (at least high profile ones) and the like, has ended.
I think you have summarized the situation well.... shall we see the end of this matter one day ?????:bang:

Nobody can ban them from living in Spain and whatever happens with the case, Cristina will be a very rich woman when the old Kings pass away. Money will not be an issue here (obviously they still have lots of support even now), so IMO they will do what they want and not care about public opinion let alonge the Kings' opinion, as Cristina has proven many times by now, trying to contradict what Felipe tried to build.

I think they care about public opinion, no matter how much money they have.

My prediction: the charges will be dropped against Cristina and Inaki will be convicted and serve some sort of time. He will also face a huge amount in restitution.

I hope we get to the end of this sorry saga in the next couple of months.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

now we are waiting for the verdict. i don't think cristina will be sentenced, the state or public prosecution never pressed for any charges, she is only where she is because of a shady organisation, manos limpios, now accused of extortion and worse.

pretty sure inaki will do prison time.
I agree that Cristina will walk. Feel that Inaki will get a slap on wrist with small jail time. Maybe fines imposed but that should be no problem as family will come through on that item. Just glad for their children sake and the country of Spain that this is finally over.

I for one cannot wait for this unpleasant fiasco to end once and for all!

The case against Infanta Cristina and her husband is meretricious. I am not sure whether or not public flogging of a high profile person will yield any tangible results in the fight against corruption. At the same time, Europeans are fond of wasting their breath.

On a different note ... public outrage was/is entertaining.

Last edited:
Was thinking that. I don't know how their courts work but I'm sure it will go on and on.

[...]

On a different note ... public outrage was/is entertaining.

The public outrage was more media-celebbie-24 hours online-social media fuelled than true outrage. The average man or woman in the street shrug their shoulders and go on living their life. And now the only party pressing for prosecution ("Clean Hands") has remarkably dirty hands, the case has pouf! shrinked down like a soufflé.

Pffwwtt... the scandal-ridden and elbow-deep in corruption Partido Popular of PM Rajoy again became by far the biggest fraction, even winning more seats. Podemos, the so-called broom to clean up Spain's mess failed to make gains. For so far the "public outrage". What counts for the PP, which really hangs together from nepotism, counts for the Infanta. The average Spaniard enjoying their bocadilla probably only shrugs his shoulders and goes on with life.

Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 2 (2015 -)

I thought we were supposed to know by now has it been delayed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom