Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 2 (2015 - 2018)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been known since Ancient Rome: Ignorantia legis non excusat

The atmosphere will be great in the couple in the next days. "Sorry darling, but I had to put all the blame on you, I sincerely hope you will be comprehensive."

Will the couple separate? Keeping common life will be difficult.

Considering they have had a long time to prepare the defence, I doubt that this course of action will be a surprise to Inaki. And perhaps it is the truth, she wouldn't be the first nor the last spouse that trusts the other marital partner blindly.

Asking 700 people to testify seems rather excessive and a waste of time and money.

Last edited:
Trying to imagine the poor sod who dared cross exam the Infanta Pilar :eek:

infanta-pilar.jpg

I am sure that if they actually appear in court -which I very much doubt- most of the family will go along with the story that was told by King Constantine to Christiane Amanpour: she is a fantastic lady who would never do anything like that.

Last edited:
I wonder if the school fees are paid by someone else.

The atmosphere will be great in the couple in the next days. "Sorry darling, but I had to put all the blame on you, I sincerely hope you will be comprehensive."

Will the couple separate? Keeping common life will be difficult.

If her version of the facts is true, I don't see how they could not separate. Essentially, she is saying she was deceived and lied to by her husband.

If her version of the facts is true, I don't see how they could not separate. Essentially, she is saying she was deceived and lied to by her husband.

But they won't, mark my words.

This could also be a case of an agreement to give one parent a soft landing, so that the kids won't face the tragedy of two convicted parents, and so one adult in the family can ultimately stay employed.

But they won't, mark my words.

This could also be a case of an agreement to give one parent a soft landing, so that the kids won't face the tragedy of two convicted parents, and so one adult in the family can ultimately stay employed.

I understand what you are saying, but I just can't understand how someone could truly love another person and just throw them under the bus when things get bad. Don't just say "it is for the sake of the children" because in later life the children will know facts and turn on the free parent. Inaki will be the appreciated parent in ending days. JMO but I have seen it happen a few times years ago in NJ and believe me, the children will turn when it all come out at a family "get-to-gether" 20 years down the road. Children love both parents and will be sickened when one destroys the other publically to save their own skin. Once truth come to them and they are adults, it will not longer be happy families.

I understand what you are saying, but I just can't understand how someone could truly love another person and just throw them under the bus when things get bad. Don't just say "it is for the sake of the children" because in later life the children will know facts and turn on the free parent. Inaki will be the appreciated parent in ending days. JMO but I have seen it happen a few times years ago in NJ and believe me, the children will turn when it all come out at a family "get-to-gether" 20 years down the road. Children love both parents and will be sickened when one destroys the other publically to save their own skin. Once truth come to them and they are adults, it will not longer be happy families.

You could be right, and you could be right that this will haunt them for the rest of their days as a family.

For what my opinion worths, I think she would have already done it if she really meant to give up her rights..

Apparently wants to achieve a better deal for the future of her children. Just in the end it becomes very tiring all this situation.

I agree, if she would give up her rights as a favour to the institution she would have done it by now.

Are they broke now? Tell me about it!

Broken? They have received almost 7 million Euro for the house in Barcelona... At the moment they have plenty of cash and are awaiting what will be the outcome of the trial.

Broken? They have received almost 7 million Euro for the house in Barcelona... At the moment they have plenty of cash and are awaiting what will be the outcome of the trial.

I was merely asking:ermm:. But it seems that selling their house in Palma makes sense...

They do not have the money ... part of the money went to pay the mortgage they had, as the bank have priority of payment. The rest of the money has been deposited in court to cover part of the bail set by the judge. They need court permission to sell the house.

They do not have the money ... part of the money went to pay the mortgage they had, as the bank have priority of payment. The rest of the money has been deposited in court to cover part of the bail set by the judge. They need court permission to sell the house.

That's what I thought - there was an outstanding mortgage, and the court placed the assets in escrow.

Interesting issue will come up if one is convicted and the other not (which could very well happen). In the US, I believe the court can sell the property, but half the proceeds from the sale go back to the non-convicted spouse. Unless, it can be shown that the downpayment came from separate funds from either spouse, then the division is different.

Whatever the outcome, we do not have to fear that the Infanta and her children will have to go to the food bank.

Whatever the outcome, we do not have to fear that the Infanta and her children will have to go to the food bank.

Oh Lord, there was never a question of that happening. I just wish it would get over and done with so those sweet children could just "try" to have normal life. They are the only ones I worry about. Prayers for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom