Iñaki, Cristina and the NOOS Corruption Investigation Part 1 (2011-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that she gets to avoid the media outside?

The article in ABC says she will not address the media. Among other issues there are security concerns as they are expecting groups staging protests near the court house.

Well of course they are being told what to say by lawyers. Even the Mafia does that! Latin society here has a pool going. Most are betting Cristina comes out smelling like a rose and Inaki just gets slap on the wrist when this is all done. But, almost 100% believe in their hearts that Cristina and Inaki should both be made to pay by having to pay back funds and serve some type of disgrace. Most believe the excoriate not enough. They should be forced to leave Spain [and all Spanish held lands] immediately.

Well of course they are being told what to say by lawyers. Even the Mafia does that! Latin society here has a pool going. Most are betting Cristina comes out smelling like a rose and Inaki just gets slap on the wrist when this is all done. But, almost 100% believe in their hearts that Cristina and Inaki should both be made to pay by having to pay back funds and serve some type of disgrace. Most believe the excoriate not enough. They should be forced to leave Spain [and all Spanish held lands] immediately.

i think really that the best punishment is this: that society now knows what they are truly like and that their integrity and dignity will always be questioned in spain. i believe that's good enough and i'm proud that the judge has not been seduced into letting this go and taken it this far. he surely must have had lots of pressure on his shoulders to "let them go" but kept at it.
anything else comes secondary. no money can buy dignity, and even though it may help clear their image, they will never be regarded as they used to be and many doors will close to them because of this. i think it's a good starting point for their truly shocking behaviour.

We will learn some information tomorrow or it is a judicial secret? If she was intimidate to testify 1 day before she would not have much time to prepare her defense which would make hertestimony more natural and maybe real...

what she must say to her kids? Who saty with the kids in geneve? Inaki's mother??

Last edited by a moderator:
The press is reporting that Cristina has been advised to make the most "human" declaration possible, saying that she was a woman in love who trusted her husband and was not involved in this business.

They are also reporting that the area has been network-blocked, hence the journalists are having difficulty reporting the progress - which seems to me a scandalous stop to "freedom of speech". The royal court clearly wants to monitor what the press is saying.

Cristina has also been given a room for her use during recess - which further proves my point that the law is not "equal for everyone" like the king announced in his Xmas speech. I however still have faith in the judge to do a good job. He seems the most reasonable man in that monkey circus that doesn't want to upset the king.

the declaration is trending on twitter, with hashtag #lodelarampa.

elmundo.es reports that " Twitter users have demonstrated how upset they were through twitter - @PabloMM said
'she should have a bit more respect and not have entered the court as if she was going to inaugurate a hospital with her name'.

quite pertinent, my thoughts were as his. her smiling as she got into the court as if nothing happened is just disappointing, and of course, product of her carefully planned strategy for today.

Although it appeared as if she was arriving to an official engagement, the Princess put her best face forward.

Why is she grinning? A decent smile, okay, but she looks just stupid now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom